Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Happy food moment

The teenager: "These pancakes are better than restaurant ones."

Me: "Thanks! I made them from scratch."

Tt: "So, you didn't, like, use any Bisquick or anything?"

Me: "Nope. Flour, sugar, salt..."

Tt: "Cool. They're all fluffy."

Serene
--
"I am an agnostic only to the extent that I am agnostic about fairies at
the bottom of the garden." -- Richard Dawkins
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Serene Vannoy" > wrote in message
> The teenager: "These pancakes are better than restaurant ones."
>
> Me: "Thanks! I made them from scratch."
>
> Tt: "So, you didn't, like, use any Bisquick or anything?"
>
> Me: "Nope. Flour, sugar, salt..."
>
> Tt: "Cool. They're all fluffy."

Sweet.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun 17 Aug 2008 02:28:22p, Serene Vannoy told us...

> The teenager: "These pancakes are better than restaurant ones."
>
> Me: "Thanks! I made them from scratch."
>
> Tt: "So, you didn't, like, use any Bisquick or anything?"
>
> Me: "Nope. Flour, sugar, salt..."
>
> Tt: "Cool. They're all fluffy."
>
> Serene

That certainly would bring a smile to one's face!

Date: Sunday, 08(VIII)/17(XVII)/08(MMVIII)

Countdown till Labor Day
2wks 5hrs 28mins
Atheism is the vice of a few
intelligent people. --Voltaire
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Serene Vannoy" > wrote in message
> The teenager: "These pancakes are better than restaurant ones."
>
> Me: "Thanks! I made them from scratch."
>
> Tt: "So, you didn't, like, use any Bisquick or anything?"
>
> Me: "Nope. Flour, sugar, salt..."
>
> Tt: "Cool. They're all fluffy."
>
> Serene

There is no better compliment. Puts a smile on your face, eh?

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sky Sky is offline

Serene Vannoy wrote:

> The teenager: "These pancakes are better than restaurant ones."
>
> Me: "Thanks! I made them from scratch."
>
> Tt: "So, you didn't, like, use any Bisquick or anything?"
>
> Me: "Nope. Flour, sugar, salt..."
>
> Tt: "Cool. They're all fluffy."
>
> Serene
> --
> "I am an agnostic only to the extent that I am agnostic about fairies at
> the bottom of the garden." -- Richard Dawkins

Kewl!!! No better compliment than that

Sky

Ultimate Kitchen Rule -- Cook's Choice

Senior moment Roy[_2_] General Cooking 1 11-04-2013 10:08 AM
Superbowl food, at the moment. I'm back on the laptop General Cooking 0 05-02-2012 11:51 PM
OT My "madeline" food moment Jerry Avins General Cooking 5 31-01-2012 10:00 PM
would you stop for a moment [email protected] General Cooking 0 04-03-2007 10:00 AM
Would you stop for a moment [email protected] General Cooking 5 26-02-2007 05:20 PM