Flaky Puffs/Pick 'em Ups are back!

Old 08-08-2008, 12:53 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Flaky Puffs/Pick 'em Ups are back!

Flaky Puffs/Pick 'em Ups are napoleans made up of two sugared pieces of puff
pastry with cream flavored icing and jelly in between.

They're called Pastry Puffs now. They're also easy to make with Pepperidge
Farm puff pastry.
http://www.pepperidgefarm.com/Images...rge_120690.jpg

W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

Old 08-08-2008, 04:42 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Christopher M." wrote in

Flaky Puffs/Pick 'em Ups are napoleans made up of two sugared pieces
of puff pastry with cream flavored icing and jelly in between.

They're called Pastry Puffs now. They're also easy to make with
Pepperidge Farm puff pastry.
http://www.pepperidgefarm.com/Images...rge_120690.jpg

W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

from their recipe page

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups

Thaw: 30 minutes
Prep: 25 minutes
Bake: 12 minutes

Delicious and fast-fix sweets with a trio of favorite flavors--chocolate,
marshmallow and peanut butter--are so easy to bake when you start with
Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells.
ingredients

1/2 pkg. Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet)
6 tbsp. creamy peanut butter
1 bar (4 oz.) sweet baking chocolate, broken into 18 squares
2/3 cup miniature marshmallow
directions

THAW pastry sheet at room temperature 30 min. Preheat oven to 400°F.

UNFOLD pastry on lightly floured surface. Roll into 18"x9" rectangle. Cut
into 18 (3") squares. Press squares into 3" muffin-pan cups. Place 1 tsp.
peanut butter in center of each. Top each with 1 square chocolate and
about 3 marshmallows.

BAKE 12 min. or until golden. Cool in pan on wire rack 10 min. Remove from
pan and cool on wire rack. Makes 18 pastries.

--

The house of the burning beet-Alan