Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Hash

Ok, I've got assorted leftovers of flank steak, rib eye and roast beef.
My mother used to collect her scraps in the freezer and make the best hash.
I've got onions, potatoes, ketchup and can grind up the leftover meat.
Anything else go in?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 13, 12:39*pm, Goomba38 > wrote:
> Ok, I've got assorted leftovers of flank steak, rib eye and roast beef.
> My mother used to collect her scraps in the freezer and make the best hash..
> I've got onions, potatoes, ketchup and can grind up the leftover meat.
> Anything else go in?

Don't forget garlic...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Goomba38" > wrote in message
> Ok, I've got assorted leftovers of flank steak, rib eye and roast beef.
> My mother used to collect her scraps in the freezer and make the best
> hash.
> I've got onions, potatoes, ketchup and can grind up the leftover meat.
> Anything else go in?

Gravy, about 1 tablespoon per serving.

Paul

Posted to rec.food.cooking

merryb wrote:
> On Mar 13, 12:39 pm, Goomba38 > wrote:
>> Ok, I've got assorted leftovers of flank steak, rib eye and roast beef.
>> My mother used to collect her scraps in the freezer and make the best hash.
>> I've got onions, potatoes, ketchup and can grind up the leftover meat.
>> Anything else go in?

> Don't forget garlic...

Thanks, but... I don't recall ever tasting garlic in hash? Not my mom's
anyway..?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2008-03-13, Paul M. Cook > wrote:

> Gravy, about 1 tablespoon per serving.

Wherezat? Ebenezer's soup kitchen?

nb

Posted to rec.food.cooking

kilikini wrote:
> Goomba38 wrote:

I've got onions, potatoes, ketchup and can grind up the
>> leftover meat. Anything else go in?

> I think you've got it about covered. That's all I can think that's in hash.
> I've seen it mixed with oatmeal before, too, but I don't think it's
> necessary.
> Good luck and happy eats!
> kili

Thanks! I added two huge potatoes as well as onions. I always think the
onions add the most to hash. I did also add some Worchestershire (sp?)
sauce as well as the ketchup.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"notbob" > wrote in message
. ..
> On 2008-03-13, Paul M. Cook > wrote:
>
>> Gravy, about 1 tablespoon per serving.

> Wherezat? Ebenezer's soup kitchen?

My grandma's PA Dutch recipe and it was incredible. What are you, a
philistine?

Paul

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Paul M. Cook wrote:

>> I've got onions, potatoes, ketchup and can grind up the leftover meat.
>> Anything else go in?

> Gravy, about 1 tablespoon per serving.
>
> Paul

Didn't have any of that. My mother always moistened it with ketchup, as
she used a lot of leftover steak and gravy-less meats also. She would
store all these little bits of leftover beef in the freezer until she
had enough to grind into hash. I loved the dish... I just never quite
perfected it her way.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Goomba38" > wrote in message
. ..
> Paul M. Cook wrote:
>
>>> I've got onions, potatoes, ketchup and can grind up the leftover meat.
>>> Anything else go in?

>> Gravy, about 1 tablespoon per serving.
>>
>> Paul

> Didn't have any of that. My mother always moistened it with ketchup, as
> she used a lot of leftover steak and gravy-less meats also. She would
> store all these little bits of leftover beef in the freezer until she had
> enough to grind into hash. I loved the dish... I just never quite
> perfected it her way.

When I've made it in the past I just use beef gravy in a jar. Ketchup of
course is a must on top at the table. The old timers were so frugal they'd
save the tallow from the beef and use that to fry the hash in.

Paul

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Goomba38 <Goomba38 >> wrote:

> Ok, I've got assorted leftovers of flank steak, rib eye and roast beef.
> My mother used to collect her scraps in the freezer and make the best hash.
> I've got onions, potatoes, ketchup and can grind up the leftover meat.
> Anything else go in?

Ketchup?

OK, so I had to look this up. <shiver>/ My hashes are dry, but if
I were to think about any kind of sauce, it would be a white sauce
of some sort.

-sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 13, 3:39�pm, Goomba38 > wrote:
> Ok, I've got assorted leftovers of flank steak, rib eye and roast beef.
> My mother used to collect her scraps in the freezer and make the best hash..
> I've got onions, potatoes, ketchup and can grind up the leftover meat.
> Anything else go in?

Looks like you have it covered... okay, cover with eggs... form into a
kinda loaf and make depressions, crack eggs into each depression and
bake until whites are just firm but yolks are still soft.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2008-03-13, Paul M. Cook > wrote:

> My grandma's PA Dutch recipe and it was incredible. What are you, a
> philistine?

What are you, selfish? One measly tablespoon of gravy? No wonder you're
such a jerk. Grandma was a Nazi.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"notbob" > wrote in message
news
> On 2008-03-13, Paul M. Cook > wrote:
>
>> My grandma's PA Dutch recipe and it was incredible. What are you, a
>> philistine?

> What are you, selfish? One measly tablespoon of gravy? No wonder you're
> such a jerk. Grandma was a Nazi.

If you use more it never gets crisp. You put the gravy in the mixture. And
no, she was Dutch and they were a neutral country.

Paul

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu 13 Mar 2008 01:45:29p, Goomba38 told us...

> merryb wrote:
>> On Mar 13, 12:39 pm, Goomba38 > wrote:
>>> Ok, I've got assorted leftovers of flank steak, rib eye and roast
>>> beef. My mother used to collect her scraps in the freezer and make the
>>> best hash. I've got onions, potatoes, ketchup and can grind up the
>>> leftover meat. Anything else go in?

>> Don't forget garlic...

> Thanks, but... I don't recall ever tasting garlic in hash? Not my mom's
> anyway..?

My mom never put catsup *in* hash, but we often put some on it when eating.
One thing I do remember, she always very lightly dusted some flour over the
top as it was nearing the end of cooking, followed by drizzling a small
amount of whole milk. The hash was turned again several times to mix, then
allowed to brown well on both sides.

--
Wayne Boatwright
Thursday, 03(III)/13(XIII)/08(MMVIII)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Paul M. Cook wrote:

> When I've made it in the past I just use beef gravy in a jar. Ketchup of
> course is a must on top at the table. The old timers were so frugal they'd
> save the tallow from the beef and use that to fry the hash in.
>
> Paul

Mine is baked. And yes, ketchup is a must!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:
> On Mar 13, 3:39�pm, Goomba38 > wrote:
>> Ok, I've got assorted leftovers of flank steak, rib eye and roast beef.
>> My mother used to collect her scraps in the freezer and make the best hash.
>> I've got onions, potatoes, ketchup and can grind up the leftover meat.
>> Anything else go in?

> Looks like you have it covered... okay, cover with eggs... form into a
> kinda loaf and make depressions, crack eggs into each depression and
> bake until whites are just firm but yolks are still soft.

My husband would love this but alas, I'm not a big egg eater.
I'll keep it in mind for another time or perhaps if I later have
leftovers I can heat up in a pan for him.
Leftover leftovers, so to speak?

Now, lets talk grinders? I ground everything up using my sturdy Oster
meat grinder (Osterizer center) but I think the transmission is shot and
slipping? It is about 20 years old and was put in and out of storage a
few times so while it isn't heavily used it was abused at times with
heat and neglect.
I'm not interested in buying a single purpose grinder, and am debating
if a Kitchen Aid might be in my future or perhaps Oster could refurbish
this one at a reasonable cost? <decisions decisions!>
Given those options-what would you do, Shel?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Michael "Dog3" wrote:

> Hmmm... taters, onions, ketchup... yep. I can't think of anything else
> except the usual s&p. I'm trying to remember if Steven's stepmom used a
> binder in it or not. I don't think so.
>
> Michael

Damn! NOW you tell me!! I forgot to put Salt and Pepper in!!!! Grrrrrrr.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> My mom never put catsup *in* hash, but we often put some on it when eating.
> One thing I do remember, she always very lightly dusted some flour over the
> top as it was nearing the end of cooking, followed by drizzling a small
> amount of whole milk. The hash was turned again several times to mix, then
> allowed to brown well on both sides.

Hmmmmmmm... interesting. Did your mom use anything to moisten the
ground mixture though? And the browned edges are the best, aren't they?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 13, 1:45*pm, Goomba38 > wrote:
> merryb wrote:
> > On Mar 13, 12:39 pm, Goomba38 > wrote:
> >> Ok, I've got assorted leftovers of flank steak, rib eye and roast beef.
> >> My mother used to collect her scraps in the freezer and make the best hash.
> >> I've got onions, potatoes, ketchup and can grind up the leftover meat.
> >> Anything else go in?

> > Don't forget garlic...

> Thanks, but... I don't recall ever tasting garlic in hash? Not my mom's
> anyway..?

Well, not a ton, but it goes in everything, or haven't you heard?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

merryb wrote:
> On Mar 13, 1:45 pm, Goomba38 > wrote:
>> merryb wrote:
>>> Don't forget garlic...

>> Thanks, but... I don't recall ever tasting garlic in hash? Not my mom's
>> anyway..?

> Well, not a ton, but it goes in everything, or haven't you heard?

lol, no, I must not have gotten that memo.
Now this batch will come out of the oven and I'll wonder if *that* is
the missing ingredient.... <sigh>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Goomba38 wrote:
> Michael "Dog3" wrote:
>
>> Hmmm... taters, onions, ketchup... yep. I can't think of anything
>> else except the usual s&p. I'm trying to remember if Steven's
>> stepmom used a binder in it or not. I don't think so.
>>
>> Michael
>>

> Damn! NOW you tell me!! I forgot to put Salt and Pepper in!!!!
> Grrrrrrr.

I'm sure it will be fine if you sprinkle some on when you serve it I
came too late to suggest Worcestershire but I see you've already got that
covered.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Goomba38 > wrote:

> Ok, I've got assorted leftovers of flank steak, rib eye and roast beef.
> My mother used to collect her scraps in the freezer and make the best hash.
> I've got onions, potatoes, ketchup and can grind up the leftover meat.
> Anything else go in?

Carrots. I make my hash from leftover pot roast and accompanying
vegetables -- carrots and potatoes. I always use fresh onions though.
<shrug>
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/amytaylor
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Goomba38 > wrote:

> Thanks! I added two huge potatoes as well as onions. I always think the
> onions add the most to hash. I did also add some Worchestershire (sp?)
> sauce as well as the ketchup.

You put the ketchup IN the mixture in the skillet? Jesus. I always
have a little gravy available at serving time. I could even see ketchup
on it at the table but IN the mixture. I'll light a candle.
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/amytaylor
She's doing better.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu 13 Mar 2008 02:33:12p, Goomba38 told us...

> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>

>> My mom never put catsup *in* hash, but we often put some on it when
>> eating. One thing I do remember, she always very lightly dusted some
>> flour over the top as it was nearing the end of cooking, followed by
>> drizzling a small amount of whole milk. The hash was turned again
>> several times to mix, then allowed to brown well on both sides.
>>

> Hmmmmmmm... interesting. Did your mom use anything to moisten the
> ground mixture though? And the browned edges are the best, aren't they?

IIRC, she used just a small amount of beef broth. However, she always made
hash following a meal(s) of roast beef, and the meat was not particularly
dry.

--
Wayne Boatwright
Thursday, 03(III)/13(XIII)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till Memorial Day
10wks 3dys 9hrs
That which does not kill me had better
run pretty damn fast.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Goomba38 > wrote:

> lol, no, I must not have gotten that memo.
> Now this batch will come out of the oven and I'll wonder if *that* is
> the missing ingredient.... <sigh>

Oven? What's it doing in the oven? Melt some butter in a skillet, dump
in the mixture, brown it, flip it, brown it, eat it. Oven? I think
you'd better come over and sit by me, Hon.
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/amytaylor
Pray for the abatement of her pain.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> In article >,
> Goomba38 > wrote:
>
>> Thanks! I added two huge potatoes as well as onions. I always think the
>> onions add the most to hash. I did also add some Worchestershire (sp?)
>> sauce as well as the ketchup.

> You put the ketchup IN the mixture in the skillet? Jesus. I always
> have a little gravy available at serving time. I could even see ketchup
> on it at the table but IN the mixture. I'll light a candle.

LOL, oh yee of little faith!
It is baking as I type.. and smells great.

<I tried emailing you something, but my email seems to be on the fritz?>
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Goomba38wrote:

> Now, lets talk grinders? I ground everything up using my sturdy Oster
> meat grinder (Osterizer center) but I think the transmission is shot and
> slipping? It is about 20 years old and was put in and out of storage a
> few times so while it isn't heavily used it was abused at times with
> heat and neglect.
> I'm not interested in buying a single purpose grinder, and am debating
> if a Kitchen Aid might be in my future or perhaps Oster could refurbish
> this one at a reasonable cost? <decisions decisions!>
> Given those options-what would you do, Shel?

I wouldn't buy anything other than a dedicated grinder... I love my
new Oster Pro. I don't like multi purpose tools, they don't do
anything well... I don't want a swiss army knife kitchen.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Goomba38 > wrote:

> <I tried emailing you something, but my email seems to be on the fritz?>

Must be. Nothing from you.

OB Supper: One serving of Swiss Steak, frozen last October, for Rob,
accompanied by a potato, diced, nuked, and smashed; a green salad
accompanied. I had a salad and some cottage cheese pirohy, lightly
browned in a cast iron skillet. Mighty fine being us tonight.
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/amytaylor
Pray for the abatement of her pain.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Fresh herbs and horseradish.

"Goomba38" > wrote in message
> Ok, I've got assorted leftovers of flank steak, rib eye and roast beef.
> My mother used to collect her scraps in the freezer and make the best
> hash.
> I've got onions, potatoes, ketchup and can grind up the leftover meat.
> Anything else go in?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

David Scheidt wrote:
> Melba's Jammin' > wrote:
> :In article >,
> : Goomba38 > wrote:
>
> :> lol, no, I must not have gotten that memo.
> :> Now this batch will come out of the oven and I'll wonder if *that* is
> :> the missing ingredient.... <sigh>
>
> :Oven? What's it doing in the oven? Melt some butter in a skillet, dump
> :in the mixture, brown it, flip it, brown it, eat it. Oven? I think
> :you'd better come over and sit by me, Hon.
>
> Butter? Bacon fat!

Oh, Lord knows, it could have been improved with something!?
I was disappointed
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu 13 Mar 2008 10:50:32p, Joseph Littleshoes told us...

> Melba's Jammin' wrote:
>
>> In article >,
>> Goomba38 > wrote:
>>

>>>lol, no, I must not have gotten that memo.
>>>Now this batch will come out of the oven and I'll wonder if *that* is
>>>the missing ingredient.... <sigh>

>> Oven? What's it doing in the oven? Melt some butter in a skillet, dump
>> in the mixture, brown it, flip it, brown it, eat it. Oven? I think
>> you'd better come over and sit by me, Hon.

> One can also take a small loaf pan and butter it, line the inside with
> thinly sliced raw potatoes as for potatoes anna, sprinkling with salt
> and pepper and grated cheese as one forms a potato lining for the pan,
> which is then filled with several thin layers of very lean ground meats
> seasoned appropriately and separated into layers by several other layers
> of the thinly sliced potatoes, cover with a final layer of thin sliced
> potatoes and if desired a bit of wine poured over all before is is set
> to cook in the oven for about 20 minutes in a hot oven, covering the top
> with foil if it browns to fast.
>
> Un - mould sprinkle with cheese and brown under the broiler for a few
> minutes or serve from the loaf pan.
> --
> JL

Yes, one could do that, but that's not hash. :-)

--
Wayne Boatwright
Thursday, 03(III)/13(XIII)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till Memorial Day
10wks 3dys 2hrs
Couldn't myself have better it said.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Goomba38 wrote:
> Michael "Dog3" wrote:
>
>> Hmmm... taters, onions, ketchup... yep. I can't think of anything else
>> except the usual s&p. I'm trying to remember if Steven's stepmom used
>> a binder in it or not. I don't think so.
>>
>> Michael
>>

> Damn! NOW you tell me!! I forgot to put Salt and Pepper in!!!! Grrrrrrr.

*chuckle* im surprised no body mentioned small dice of potato.

I used t make the worst hash with irregularly and carelessly sliced
potatoes till one day i looked up he recipe and decided to try the
recomended 'small dice'. I prefer to start with raw potato and very hot
oil but i have had good hash made with blanched diced potatoes.
--
JL
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Melba's Jammin' wrote:

> In article >,
> Goomba38 > wrote:
>

>>lol, no, I must not have gotten that memo.
>>Now this batch will come out of the oven and I'll wonder if *that* is
>>the missing ingredient.... <sigh>

> Oven? What's it doing in the oven? Melt some butter in a skillet, dump
> in the mixture, brown it, flip it, brown it, eat it. Oven? I think
> you'd better come over and sit by me, Hon.

One can also take a small loaf pan and butter it, line the inside with
thinly sliced raw potatoes as for potatoes anna, sprinkling with salt
and pepper and grated cheese as one forms a potato lining for the pan,
which is then filled with several thin layers of very lean ground meats
seasoned appropriately and separated into layers by several other layers
of the thinly sliced potatoes, cover with a final layer of thin sliced
potatoes and if desired a bit of wine poured over all before is is set
to cook in the oven for about 20 minutes in a hot oven, covering the top
with foil if it browns to fast.

Un - mould sprinkle with cheese and brown under the broiler for a few
minutes or serve from the loaf pan.
--
JL
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Goomba38 > wrote in
:

> Ok, I've got assorted leftovers of flank steak, rib eye and roast
> beef. My mother used to collect her scraps in the freezer and make the
> best hash. I've got onions, potatoes, ketchup and can grind up the
> leftover meat. Anything else go in?

Hash? Where's the cookies, man?

--

The house of the burning beet-Alan

A man in line at the bank kept falling over...when he got to a teller he
asked for his balance.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Joseph Littleshoes wrote:
> Goomba38 wrote:
>> Michael "Dog3" wrote:
>>
>>> Hmmm... taters, onions, ketchup... yep. I can't think of anything
>>> else except the usual s&p. I'm trying to remember if Steven's
>>> stepmom used a binder in it or not. I don't think so.
>>>
>>> Michael
>>>

>> Damn! NOW you tell me!! I forgot to put Salt and Pepper in!!!!
>> Grrrrrrr.

> *chuckle* im surprised no body mentioned small dice of potato.

She did. " taters, onions, ketchup..."

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Joseph Littleshoes > wrote:

> Melba's Jammin' wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > Goomba38 > wrote:
> >

> >>lol, no, I must not have gotten that memo.
> >>Now this batch will come out of the oven and I'll wonder if *that* is
> >>the missing ingredient.... <sigh>

> > Oven? What's it doing in the oven? Melt some butter in a skillet, dump
> > in the mixture, brown it, flip it, brown it, eat it. Oven? I think
> > you'd better come over and sit by me, Hon.

> One can also take a small loaf pan and butter it, line the inside with
> thinly sliced raw potatoes as for potatoes anna, sprinkling with salt
> and pepper and grated cheese as one forms a potato lining for the pan,
> which is then filled with several thin layers of very lean ground meats
> seasoned appropriately and separated into layers by several other layers
> of the thinly sliced potatoes, cover with a final layer of thin sliced
> potatoes and if desired a bit of wine poured over all before is is set
> to cook in the oven for about 20 minutes in a hot oven, covering the top
> with foil if it browns to fast.
>
> Un - mould sprinkle with cheese and brown under the broiler for a few
> minutes or serve from the loaf pan.
> --
> JL

But that's not hash, Joseph. Hash is put together in about 5 minutes
and on the table in 15. :-) What you've got going is something else
entirely. '-)
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/amytaylor
Pray for the abatement of her pain.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article 4>,
Wayne Boatwright > wrote:

> On Thu 13 Mar 2008 10:50:32p, Joseph Littleshoes told us...
>
> > Melba's Jammin' wrote:

> >> Oven? What's it doing in the oven? Melt some butter in a skillet, dump
> >> in the mixture, brown it, flip it, brown it, eat it. Oven? I think
> >> you'd better come over and sit by me, Hon.

> > One can also take a small loaf pan and butter it, line the inside with
> > thinly sliced raw potatoes as for potatoes anna, sprinkling with salt
> > and pepper and grated cheese as one forms a potato lining for the pan,
> > which is then filled with several thin layers of very lean ground meats
> > seasoned appropriately and separated into layers by several other layers
> > of the thinly sliced potatoes, cover with a final layer of thin sliced
> > potatoes and if desired a bit of wine poured over all before is is set
> > to cook in the oven for about 20 minutes in a hot oven, covering the top
> > with foil if it browns to fast.
> >
> > Un - mould sprinkle with cheese and brown under the broiler for a few
> > minutes or serve from the loaf pan.
> > --
> > JL
> >

> Yes, one could do that, but that's not hash. :-)

Honest to Alex, Wayne! Do you think we could be twins separated at
birth? LOL! It seems that I make the same comments as you do. I do it
with your posts more than anyone else's, I think. Too funny. Great
minds thinking alike and all.

--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/amytaylor
Pray for the abatement of her pain.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Goomba38 > wrote:

> David Scheidt wrote:
> > Melba's Jammin' > wrote:
> > :In article >,
> > : Goomba38 > wrote:
> >
> > :> lol, no, I must not have gotten that memo.
> > :> Now this batch will come out of the oven and I'll wonder if *that* is
> > :> the missing ingredient.... <sigh>
> >
> > :Oven? What's it doing in the oven? Melt some butter in a skillet, dump
> > :in the mixture, brown it, flip it, brown it, eat it. Oven? I think
> > :you'd better come over and sit by me, Hon.
> >
> > Butter? Bacon fat!

> Oh, Lord knows, it could have been improved with something!?
> I was disappointed

I wonder if it would have made a difference if you'd chopped the mixture
instead of grinding it.

Do you prepare the ingredients separately and then combine them?

I put the chunked meat (pot roast exclusively) in the food processor,
add a chunked small raw onion, then the carrots and potatoes. I
pulse-process all of it a few times to chop and combine, then dump it
into a hot greased skillet. Medium-high heat for a couple minutes until
it's brown on the bottom, a deft flip to turn the contents, brown again,
and dinnah is served. While it's browning, the leftover gravy is
heating in the microwave. I'm not even sure I add s&p -- the gravy
seems to get saltier with re-heating.
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/amytaylor
Pray for the abatement of her pain.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 13, 8:35*pm, Goomba38 > wrote:
> David Scheidt wrote:
> > Melba's Jammin' > wrote:
> > :In article >,
> > : Goomba38 > wrote:

> > :> lol, no, I must not have gotten that memo.
> > :> Now this batch will come out of the oven and I'll wonder if *that* is
> > :> the missing ingredient.... <sigh>

> > :Oven? *What's it doing in the oven? *Melt some butter in a skillet, dump
> > :in the mixture, brown it, flip it, brown it, eat it. *Oven? *I think
> > :you'd better come over and sit by me, Hon.

> > Butter? *Bacon fat! *

> Oh, Lord knows, it could have been improved with something!?
> I was disappointed

I'm tellin ya- it was garlic...

Ham hash Cheryl[_3_] General Cooking 24 19-07-2010 11:08 PM
Making hash... Omelet[_7_] General Cooking 78 17-03-2010 03:33 AM
HASH BROWNS werwiniskp General Cooking 0 01-04-2009 12:41 PM
Hash Browns Steve Walker General Cooking 16 11-07-2006 08:16 AM
BBQ Hash!!!!!! Fred General Cooking 2 09-01-2004 05:08 AM