Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Robert Irvine Fired from Food Network

On Mar 3, 5:47 am, "big fish" > wrote:
> http://community.livejournal.com/ohn.../20990131.html
>
> Robert seems to have done some resume padding.

Gosh, wherever will they find an annoying, tyrannical Brit to replace
him?

Maybe...
http://www.gordonramsay.com/corporate/theman/biography/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

won't shut up.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

kiss the pink wrote:

> On Mar 3, 5:47 am, "big fish" > wrote:
> > http://community.livejournal.com/ohn.../20990131.html
> >
> > Robert seems to have done some resume padding.

> Gosh, wherever will they find an annoying, tyrannical Brit to replace
> him?
>
> Maybe...
> http://www.gordonramsay.com/corporate/theman/biography/

I think Ramsay has enough shows to keep him busy. Of course, I'd enjoy
it if he did do DI. Right now, there's a new series of UK Kitchen
Nightmares running on BBC America.

Brian

won't shut up.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Default User" > wrote in message
> kiss the pink wrote:
>
>> On Mar 3, 5:47 am, "big fish" > wrote:
>> > http://community.livejournal.com/ohn.../20990131.html
>> >
>> > Robert seems to have done some resume padding.

>> Gosh, wherever will they find an annoying, tyrannical Brit to replace
>> him?
>>
>> Maybe...
>> http://www.gordonramsay.com/corporate/theman/biography/

> I think Ramsay has enough shows to keep him busy. Of course, I'd enjoy
> it if he did do DI. Right now, there's a new series of UK Kitchen
> Nightmares running on BBC America.
>

> Brian
>
> --
> If televison's a babysitter, the Internet is a drunk librarian who
> won't shut up.
> -- Dorothy Gambrell (http://catandgirl.com)

At least Ramsay's bio is legit.
-ginny