Oz

Default Smoked salmon: croft smoked.

Gerald L R Stubbs > writes

>The salmon, of course, is still ongoing, and the same very reasonable
>price as it was last year. Orders being taken for Christmas.

I have taken the opportunity to x-post to a number of groups that might
be interested in stubbsy's smoked salmon. After all we need to keep him
in business if we want our supply to continue.

For those not cognisant of stubbsy's salmon, as a consumer I am able to
say the following:

1) Smoked in stubbsy's smokehouse on his croft. Stubbsy is a one man
band.

2) Delivered anywhere UK mainland (I believe).

3) It's positively scrumptious, like smoked salmon used to taste.

4) It's not available off the shelf, you have to order so stubbsy has
time to select, salt and smoke it. So order now.

5) Normally farmed salmon (no depradations of wild stocks) personally
selected from his local *tide-washed* salmon farm, I believe he has a
supply of organic salmon too. Also it's impossible to obtain estuary-
caught natural salmon of the top quality without a mortgage.

6) It's absolutely delicious. I make no apology for repeating this.

7) If enough of you order, I might be able to screw stubbsy for a
discount, although this is most unlikely, him living in scotland.

--
Oz
DEMON address no longer in use.
Jack Schidt®

"Oz" > wrote in message
> Gerald L R Stubbs > writes
> >
> >The salmon, of course, is still ongoing, and the same very reasonable
> >price as it was last year. Orders being taken for Christmas.

> I have taken the opportunity to x-post to a number of groups that might
> be interested in stubbsy's smoked salmon. After all we need to keep him
> in business if we want our supply to continue.

Why did you post to rec.gardens? Is his salmon good fertilizer too?

Jack Nitro

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:15:47 GMT, "Jack Schidt®"
> wrote:

>Why did you post to rec.gardens? Is his salmon good fertilizer too?
>
>Jack Nitro

Only after it's been "processed"...and then only by those who don't
shudder at the thought of using "night soil".

Bob

Dennis P. Harris

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:15:47 GMT in rec.food.cooking, "Jack
Schidt®" > wrote:

> Why did you post to rec.gardens? Is his salmon good fertilizer too?

no, just SPAM

hot smoked salmon A. Kesteloo Barbecue 1 12-09-2010 06:40 PM
Smoked Salmon - what to do with it? Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 45 30-07-2010 05:40 PM
Smoked Salmon War[_3_] Barbecue 3 05-05-2010 01:18 AM
Help w/ smoked salmon on the WSM Zz Yzx Barbecue 2 10-08-2008 01:24 AM