Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.binaries.food

Default PICS: Cherry and Pepper Pork Steaks

Bloody bewdiful!!!!!

http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/a...0and%20Pepper%
20Pork%20steaks/

http://tinyurl.com/ynovxk

Will come back later and dissect.

Too knackered now.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Wars begin where you will...
but they do not end where you please.

Machiavelli
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.binaries.food

Michael "Dog3" wrote:
> PeterLucas > dropped this
> .25: in
> rec.food.cooking
>
>> http://tinyurl.com/ynovxk
>>
>> Will come back later and dissect.
>>
>> Too knackered now.

> Looks great Peter. What does knackered mean? Too many doughnuts?
>
> Michael//// running

It means worn out.. tired.

Those square plates are so fashionable nowadays!

How were the potatoes (I'm assuming?) done, PeterL?
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.binaries.food

"Michael \"Dog3\"" > wrote in
6.121:

> PeterLucas > dropped this
> .25: in
> rec.food.cooking
>
>> http://tinyurl.com/ynovxk
>>
>> Will come back later and dissect.
>>
>> Too knackered now.

> Looks great Peter. What does knackered mean? Too many doughnuts?

Damn!! Now I've got to teach you bloody English!!

http://www.aussieslang.com/slang/aus...g-k.asp?page=2

Get your hand off those donuts!!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

Wars begin where you will...
but they do not end where you please.

Machiavelli
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.binaries.food

Goomba38 > wrote in news:5-SdnX09Wv3-
:

> Michael "Dog3" wrote:
>> PeterLucas > dropped this
>> .25: in
>> rec.food.cooking

http://tinyurl.com/ynovxk

>>> Will come back later and dissect.
>>>
>>> Too knackered now.

>> Looks great Peter. What does knackered mean? Too many doughnuts?
>>
>> Michael//// running
>>

> It means worn out.. tired.

Thanks Gooms :-)

> Those square plates are so fashionable nowadays!

Bloody heavy too.

> How were the potatoes (I'm assuming?) done, PeterL?

A last minute thing.

I *was* going to roast them in the oven with some garlic/lemon and a bit
of rosemary....... but I got a callout........ and by the time I got
home I was 'knackered' and didn't have enough time before the SO got
home, so I just deepfried them. The butternut pumpkin was going to get
the same treatment, but I ended up just steaming them with some garlic
cloves.

Most meals I do nowadays have to be things that I can throw together in
about 10mins ......... bit of a bummer, but a challenge at the same time
:-)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

Wars begin where you will...
but they do not end where you please.

Machiavelli
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.binaries.food

jeremy > wrote in news:_zSgj.4683$se5.2525
@nlpi069.nbdc.sbc.com:

> PeterLucas wrote:
>
>> http://www.aussieslang.com/slang/aus...g-k.asp?page=2
>>

>> Get your hand off those donuts!!
>>

> That is OZ not pom :-)
>
> JJ

Either, or.

But how would you know? You're in Houston, TX!!

A world of donuts/doughnuts......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_doughnut_varieties

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

Wars begin where you will...
but they do not end where you please.

Machiavelli

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.binaries.food

"Michael \"Dog3\"" > wrote in
6.121:

> PeterLucas > dropped this
> 0.25: in
> rec.food.cooking
>

>> Damn!! Now I've got to teach you bloody English!!
>>

>> http://www.aussieslang.com/slang/aus...g-k.asp?page=2
>>

>> Get your hand off those donuts!!

> I love the very first one, "a bit more choke and you would have
> started". ROFL... I'm going to have fun reading the entire list.

That's along the lines of "Something's crawled up your arse and died!!"

:-)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

Wars begin where you will...
but they do not end where you please.

Machiavelli
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jan 2008 14:07:57 +0000 (UTC), PeterLucas >
wrote:

>Bloody bewdiful!!!!!
>

>http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/a...0and%20Pepper%
>20Pork%20steaks/
>

>http://tinyurl.com/ynovxk
>
>Will come back later and dissect.
>
>Too knackered now.

I agree, looks bloody bewdiful!!!! Great looking sides also.

koko
---
http://www.kokoscorner.typepad.com
updated 1/02

"There is no love more sincere than the love of food"
George Bernard Shaw
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.binaries.food

jeremy > wrote in
et:

> PeterLucas wrote:
>
>> But how would you know? You're in Houston, TX!!

> I am Her Majesty's Appointed Representative for the People's
> Counter-revolutionary Committee for the Re-colonization of the
> Americas.
>
> We are going take this country back over and give the bureaucracy to
> the Indian and see what happens when they get a chance to @#%$% the
> white man.
>
> I am from the old capitol of Oz, Liverpool. :-)
>
> JJ

ROFLMFAO!!!!

Whatever rocks your boat, J-man :-)

As for Liverpool...... they'd be alright if they could speak Aussie.