Who's hotter? Giada or her Mom???

Old 02-11-2007, 08:30 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Who's hotter? Giada or her Mom???

I'd absolutely ask Giada's Mom to play.

Dance!!! I meant DANCE!!!

Andy

Old 02-11-2007, 08:52 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" q wrote in message ...
I'd absolutely ask Giada's Mom to play.

Dance!!! I meant DANCE!!!

Andy

Of course, you know, Andy, I'm a woman, but I can still answer this from a
woman's viewpoint: I'd say both are equally; depending on the age you
prefer.

Dee Dee

Old 02-11-2007, 09:55 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Dee.Dee said...

I'd absolutely ask Giada's Mom to play.

Dance!!! I meant DANCE!!!

Andy

Of course, you know, Andy, I'm a woman, but I can still answer this from a
woman's viewpoint: I'd say both are equally; depending on the age you
prefer.

I prefer Giada's Mom based on her causality, grace, charm, figure and humor.

Andy
Old 02-11-2007, 10:52 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" q wrote in message ...
Dee.Dee said...

I'd absolutely ask Giada's Mom to play.

Dance!!! I meant DANCE!!!

Andy

Of course, you know, Andy, I'm a woman, but I can still answer this from
woman's viewpoint: I'd say both are equally; depending on the age you
prefer.

I prefer Giada's Mom based on her causality, grace, charm, figure and
humor.

Andy

And probably Giada will grow into that -- she is already pretty darned
great.
Dee Dee

Old 02-11-2007, 11:17 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Dee.Dee said...

"Andy" q wrote in message ...
Dee.Dee said...

I'd absolutely ask Giada's Mom to play.

Dance!!! I meant DANCE!!!

Andy

Of course, you know, Andy, I'm a woman, but I can still answer this

from
woman's viewpoint: I'd say both are equally; depending on the age you
prefer.

I prefer Giada's Mom based on her causality, grace, charm, figure and
humor.

Andy

And probably Giada will grow into that -- she is already pretty darned
great.
Dee Dee

Form ever follows function.

Andy
Old 02-11-2007, 11:20 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
Dee.Dee said...

I'd absolutely ask Giada's Mom to play.

Dance!!! I meant DANCE!!!

Andy

Of course, you know, Andy, I'm a woman, but I can still answer this from a
woman's viewpoint: I'd say both are equally; depending on the age you
prefer.

I prefer Giada's Mom based on her causality, grace, charm, figure and humor.

Andy

Her "causality"? What happened?

and don't say "Giada."
Old 02-11-2007, 11:36 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy said...

causality

casuality!

Dammit!

Andy
Old 02-11-2007, 11:42 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

I meant casuality.

Andy
Old 02-11-2007, 11:54 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" q wrote in message ...
Dee.Dee said...

"Andy" q wrote in message ...
Dee.Dee said...

I'd absolutely ask Giada's Mom to play.

Dance!!! I meant DANCE!!!

Andy

Of course, you know, Andy, I'm a woman, but I can still answer this

from
woman's viewpoint: I'd say both are equally; depending on the age you
prefer.

I prefer Giada's Mom based on her causality, grace, charm, figure and
humor.

Andy

And probably Giada will grow into that -- she is already pretty darned
great.
Dee Dee

Form ever follows function.

Andy

"Schubert."
Dee Dee

Old 03-11-2007, 12:14 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 2, 1:52 pm, "Dee.Dee" wrote:
"Andy" q wrote in ...
I'd absolutely ask Giada's Mom to play.

Dance!!! I meant DANCE!!!

Andy

Of course, you know, Andy, I'm a woman, but I can still answer this from a
woman's viewpoint: I'd say both are equally; depending on the age you
prefer.

A. The picture of her on Wikipedia makes her look goofy:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giada_De_Laurentiis

B. To heck with mother. Does she have a daughter?

C. OK, both, but only simultaneously, not serially.

Dee Dee

--Bryan

Old 03-11-2007, 12:40 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dee.Dee" wrote:

"Andy" q wrote in message ...
I'd absolutely ask Giada's Mom to play.

Dance!!! I meant DANCE!!!

Andy

Of course, you know, Andy, I'm a woman, but I can still answer this from a
woman's viewpoint: I'd say both are equally; depending on the age you
prefer.

The mother is living proof that she has aged well.
Old 03-11-2007, 01:17 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dave Smith" wrote in message

"Dee.Dee" wrote:

"Andy" q wrote in message ...
I'd absolutely ask Giada's Mom to play.

Dance!!! I meant DANCE!!!

Andy

Of course, you know, Andy, I'm a woman, but I can still answer this from
woman's viewpoint: I'd say both are equally; depending on the age you
prefer.

The mother is living proof that she has aged well.

Well as a married man of 41 years I can close my eye tonight and dream of
both. Hell of a dream too. LOL

Joe

Old 03-11-2007, 01:18 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
Andy said...

causality

casuality!

Dammit!

Andy

Oh Andy, do try this:

http://thesaurus.reference.com

I think the word(s) you're grasping for are related to comfort and ease.

you make it sound like she's bound for the emergency room
Old 03-11-2007, 03:36 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 2, 6:17 pm, "Joe Cilinceon" wrote:
"Dave Smith" wrote in message

"Dee.Dee" wrote:

"Andy" q wrote in ...
I'd absolutely ask Giada's Mom to play.

Dance!!! I meant DANCE!!!

Andy

Of course, you know, Andy, I'm a woman, but I can still answer this from
woman's viewpoint: I'd say both are equally; depending on the age you
prefer.

The mother is living proof that she has aged well.

Well as a married man of 41 years I can close my eye tonight and dream of
both.

You are one-eyed?

Hell of a dream too. LOL

Even better: