Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Does WalMart really have good meats?

"Sheldon" > wrote in message
ps.com...

>> > Didja ever think (wrong woid for you). Didja ever realize that
>> > perhaps you don't know the different cuts and how to cook... your
>> > problem has not a whit to do with grades, nada... and anyone who
>> > responds by explaning meat grading has less meat/cooking expertise
>> > than you.

>> Oh grow up.

> Look who's saying "grow up", you with your perpetual plethora of
> infantile queries... you don't belong in a food/cooking group, you
> have nothing whatsoever relevant to contribute... you must be an Andy
> mole!
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrian_Mole
>
> Ahahahahahahahahaha. . . .
>
> Sheldon

Look putz, Walmart is relatively new to Long Island and Nassau County (which
you should know-having lived in Suffolk for so long), at least in areas that
are safe to go into-and I posed a question. I was seeking an honest answer.
If I was looking for abuse, I would have asked you directly.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Kswck" wrote:
> "Sheldon" wrote:

> >> Oh grow up.

> > Look who's saying "grow up", you with your perpetual plethora of
> > infantile queries... you don't belong in a food/cooking group, you
> > have nothing whatsoever relevant to contribute... you must be an Andy
> > mole!

> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrian_Mole

> > Ahahahahahahahahaha. . . .

> If I was looking for abuse, I would have asked you directly.

You did ask me directly... when you post here you're asking the
population of the entire planet directly. And I didn't abuse you, you
abuse yourself.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 15, 6:02 pm, Sheldon > wrote:
> Kswck" wrote:

> > > Look who's saying "grow up", you with your perpetual plethora of
> > > infantile queries... you don't belong in a food/cooking group, you
> > > have nothing whatsoever relevant to contribute... you must be an Andy
> > > mole!

> > >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrian_Mole

> > > Ahahahahahahahahaha. . . .

> > If I was looking for abuse, I would have asked you directly.

> You did ask me directly... when you post here you're asking the
> population of the entire planet directly. And I didn't abuse you, you
> abuse yourself.

He...hehe...he's a compulsive masturbator?

--Bryan