Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default asking

can I be a member of this group?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

viola wrote:
> can I be a member of this group?

Why not? Welcome.
PS - Nice name
--
Vilco
Think pink, drink rose'

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Steve Wertz > wrote in news:h2k0s759j6v8
:

> On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 14:09:50 -0000, viola wrote:
>
>> can I be a member of this group?

> You may only browse, not post for the first 3 months.
>
> -sw

If that's the rule, why the hell are you posting Squirtz?

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

"People sleep safely in their beds because rough men stand ready in
the night to do violence to those who would do them harm"
-- George Orwell
Posted to rec.food.cooking

viola wrote:
> can I be a member of this group?

What's your bra size?

Sheldon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon > wrote in news:1186586117.592394.77340
@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

> viola wrote:
>> can I be a member of this group?

> What's your bra size?
>
> Sheldon

Why? You want to borrow some?

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

"People sleep safely in their beds because rough men stand ready in
the night to do violence to those who would do them harm"
-- George Orwell

Posted to rec.food.cooking

PeterLucas wrote:

> >> can I be a member of this group?

> > What's your bra size?
> >
> > Sheldon
> >

> Why? You want to borrow some?

He is still looking for a girl whose bra size isn't higher than his IQ ;-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Dave Smith > wrote:

> > > What's your bra size?
> > >
> > > Sheldon
> > >

> > Why? You want to borrow some?

> He is still looking for a girl whose bra size isn't higher than his IQ ;-)

<cough>

;-)

That was funny...

We should start a monthly humor award on this list!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Steve Wertz > wrote in
:

> On Wed, 8 Aug 2007 15:12:50 +0000 (UTC), PeterLucas wrote:
>
>> Steve Wertz > wrote in news:h2k0s759j6v8
>> :
>>
>>> You may only browse, not post for the first 3 months.

>> If that's the rule, why the hell are you posting Squirtz?

> Because I made the rules, that's why.
>
> How long do you think I've been here, BTW? I'd tell you but I
> don't want to sound stuffy (I have a reputation to uphold,
> yaknow)

Yep, right, whatever, Squirtz.