FoodBanter.com

-   -   Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee: fairy Princess Party (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/129162-semi-homemade-sandra-lee.html)

Ubiquitous 18-07-2007 12:21 PM

Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee: fairy Princess Party

Just how old does SLop think those girls are, anyway? They were way too old
for this theme. You gotta love how SLop managed to drag her boyfriend's kids
(Andrew Cuomo) onto her show.

Nice to see SLop still dresses inappropriately while cooking. Thank GAWD she
didn't change into a fairy dress, a la Miss Filbert's Tiny Town once she had
finished.

SLop makes "fruit wands" by skewering cut fruit onto wooden skewers, adding
that this is a great project for the kids. Why would you give such young
children pointy things and why would you make them work at their own party?
Methinks SLop was being too clever by one half (someone call Ripley's!) with
those fruit wands. I guess we can count ourselves lucky she didn't try to tell
us to soak the skewers lest they catch on fire, but how the hell does she
expect the kids to grab them without making a sticky mess, assuming they
realize it's sppsd to be eaten and isn't just another one of "Aunt Sandie"'s
lame tablerapes? You're going to have to grab at least one piece of fruit to
extricate it from the cantaloupe and the handle, which she stabbed into the
cantaloupe, is going to be all sorts of sticky.

What is it with SLop making finger foods that cannot be eaten? Those star
sandwiches looked like they were going to fall apart when picked up and then
there's the strawberry toothpicked to the top.

Those were totally "M&M"'s that she used on those lame cookies. One could
clearly see the logo on the closeup of the blue one.

Did I hear correctly when she said she was giving away those big creepy dolls
and "fairy diaries"? Oh how I'd love to read what they had to write about this
party!

--
WARNING!!!
Use of these recipes may be hazardous to your health, food budget,

Virginia Tadrzynski 18-07-2007 02:58 PM

"Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" > wrote in message
> Ubiquitous > dropped this turd
> : in rec.food.cooking
>
>> Just how old does SLop think those girls are, anyway? They were way
>> too old for this theme. You gotta love how SLop managed to drag her
>> boyfriend's kids (Andrew Cuomo) onto her show.
>>
>> Nice to see SLop still dresses inappropriately while cooking. Thank
>> GAWD she didn't change into a fairy dress, a la Miss Filbert's Tiny
>> Town once she had finished.

> OMG... Pass the mental white out please. I just got a mental image of
> SLop in a "Glenda the Good Witch" get up with a plunging neckline
> <<<shudder>>>.
>

>> SLop makes "fruit wands" by skewering cut fruit onto wooden skewers,
>> adding that this is a great project for the kids. Why would you give
>> such young children pointy things and why would you make them work at
>> their own party? Methinks SLop was being too clever by one half
>> (someone call Ripley's!) with those fruit wands.

> 10 points for stabbing a friend, 50 points for permanently maiming a
> sibling. The winner gets a "fruit wand" martini.
>

>> I guess we can count
>> ourselves lucky she didn't try to tell us to soak the skewers lest
>> they catch on fire, but how the hell does she expect the kids to grab
>> them without making a sticky mess, assuming they realize it's sppsd to
>> be eaten and isn't just another one of "Aunt Sandie"'s lame
>> tablerapes? You're going to have to grab at least one piece of fruit
>> to extricate it from the cantaloupe and the handle, which she stabbed
>> into the cantaloupe, is going to be all sorts of sticky.

> Aunt Sandie just has to send them backstage to the network staff to have
> them cleaned up. She doesn't have to deal with it.
>

>> What is it with SLop making finger foods that cannot be eaten? Those
>> star sandwiches looked like they were going to fall apart when picked
>> up and then there's the strawberry toothpicked to the top.
>>
>> Those were totally "M&M"'s that she used on those lame cookies. One
>> could clearly see the logo on the closeup of the blue one.
>>
>> Did I hear correctly when she said she was giving away those big
>> creepy dolls and "fairy diaries"? Oh how I'd love to read what they
>> had to write about this party!

> Hmmmm... "Aunt Sandie was loaded as usual, and came up with another
> stupid theme. She is soooooo lame. She is threatening me with a clown
> birthday party theme. I hate clowns."
>

> --
> Due to recent cutbacks - The light at the end of the tunnel has been
> turned off.
> ~unknow author

She should do a clown party. Get the Killer Clowns from Outer Space
(remember that moldy oldy B-movie) to provide entertainment. They could
wrap her up in cotton candy and EAT her.All the kiddies would clap and cheer
as she is finally muzzled when the cotton candy covers her Joker-esque
grinning face.
-ginny

Cindi - HappyMamatoThree 18-07-2007 06:10 PM

Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee: fairy Princess Party

"Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" > wrote in message
> Ubiquitous > dropped this turd
> : in rec.food.cooking
>
>> Just how old does SLop think those girls are, anyway? They were way
>> too old for this theme. You gotta love how SLop managed to drag her
>> boyfriend's kids (Andrew Cuomo) onto her show.
>>
>> Nice to see SLop still dresses inappropriately while cooking. Thank
>> GAWD she didn't change into a fairy dress, a la Miss Filbert's Tiny
>> Town once she had finished.

> OMG... Pass the mental white out please. I just got a mental image of
> SLop in a "Glenda the Good Witch" get up with a plunging neckline
> <<<shudder>>>.

Didn't she wear that on her Halloween episode with the Godawful Pumpkin tart
recipe? God I hate weekend t.v. when you are sick and the only think on is
Sandra Lee. But she is good for a laugh on occasion. The 40 costume changes
and rented mansion were a good occasion to laugh at her.

Cindi

Pennyaline 19-07-2007 12:00 AM

Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee: fairy Princess Party

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
> 10 points for stabbing a friend, 50 points for permanently maiming a
> sibling. The winner gets a "fruit wand" martini.

The child who puts her own eye out first wins the game. The child who
puts another child's eye out first must compete with that child in a
sudden death match.

The winner of sudden death gets an M&Mtini and a lifetime supply of
instant pudding.

Double points are not awarded for losing both eyes.

> Aunt Sandie just has to send them backstage to the network staff to have
> them cleaned up. She doesn't have to deal with it.

The backstage people are well practiced in removing dirt and stains --
this is Sandy's show, remember? Food color spots and blood stains are a
specialty!

> Hmmmm... "Aunt Sandie was loaded as usual, and came up with another
> stupid theme. She is soooooo lame. She is threatening me with a clown
> birthday party theme. I hate clowns."

Meanwhile, Sandy daydreams about launching her own budget-conscious
version of MTV's "My Super Special Sweet Sixteen"

ANIM8Rfsk 21-07-2007 08:53 PM

Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee: Clock Party

What the hell??

She adds butter to ADD CRUNCH???

She marinates filet mignon in booze for 8 hours because it needs
TENDERIZING??

And

Clocks

Clocks EVERYwhere . . .

--
"No man ever notices a woman's shoes, unless they have boobs on them."
-- Mark Nobles

Ravenlynne 21-07-2007 09:00 PM

Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee: Clock Party

Anim8rFSK wrote:

Well I totally misread the subject title.

--
-Gina in Italy

Bimbo of the Death Sun #1

"evil government scientist Dirk Benedict."
- Anim8rFSK

ANIM8Rfsk 21-07-2007 11:21 PM

Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee: Clock Party

In article >,
ravenlynne > wrote:

> Anim8rFSK wrote:
>
> Well I totally misread the subject title.

LOL

She had the entire place decorated in clocks.

It was like some weird villains lair from Batman 1966.

Ubiquitous 06-08-2007 11:12 AM

Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee: Clock Party

In article >, says...

>Well I totally misread the subject title.

Thinking of the one in which gave hand jobs to hot dogs, then deep-throated
them?

ANIM8Rfsk 06-08-2007 01:43 PM

Ubiquitous > wrote:

> In article >, says...
>
> >Well I totally misread the subject title.

> Thinking of the one in which gave hand jobs to hot dogs, then deep-throated
> them?

This week she was making some horrible choking hazard drink and said
"now, if you're serving this to children, be sure to substitute booze
for the soda"

Mike[_29_] 14-08-2007 09:11 PM

Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee: Clock Party

I knew I wouldn't be the only one who heard the likkoor for joos substitution. I was so baffled
that I rewound to make sure I wasn't hallucinating (um. . .cause I may've substituted Bailey's
for regular cream in my coffee this morning).

In article >, wrote:

>In article >,
> Ubiquitous > wrote:
>
>> In article >,
says...

ANIM8Rfsk 15-08-2007 01:09 PM

Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee: Clock Party

In article >, "Mike" >
wrote:

> I knew I wouldn't be the only one who heard the likkoor for joos
> substitution. I was so baffled
> that I rewound to make sure I wasn't hallucinating (um. . .cause I may've
> substituted Bailey's
> for regular cream in my coffee this morning).

Feeding the kids coffee again?

> In article >,
> wrote:
> >
> >In article >,