Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Chuckle of the Day (7-17-7)

http://www.tinyurl.com/2ffalr
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 17, 5:00 am, Andy <q> wrote:
> http://www.tinyurl.com/2ffalr

I know people like that. Most of them inhabit Charbucks....
;-)
maxine in ri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, Andy <q> wrote:
>http://www.tinyurl.com/2ffalr

G'day Andy,

Did you check out this one on your way to that one?

<http://www.comics.com/comics/moderatelyconfused//index.html>

[May not be there for long as it seems to be "Today's feature". But
you can always use the calendar link on that page to find it for the
next few weeks -- it's 17 Jul 2007. (I like the 16th too. ]

Cheers, Phred.

--
LID

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Phred said...

> In article >, Andy <q> wrote:
>>http://www.tinyurl.com/2ffalr

> G'day Andy,
>
> Did you check out this one on your way to that one?
>
> <http://www.comics.com/comics/moderatelyconfused//index.html>
>
> Cheers, Phred.

Hi Phred,

Yes, it was a condender, as was "Off the Mark" but when in doubt, I try to
stay food-related.

Thanks for presenting it, CotD #8.

Cheers,

Andy
CotD #2
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, Andy <q> wrote:
>Phred said...
>
>> In article >, Andy <q> wrote:
>>>http://www.tinyurl.com/2ffalr

>> G'day Andy,
>>
>> Did you check out this one on your way to that one?
>>
>> <http://www.comics.com/comics/moderatelyconfused//index.html>

>Hi Phred,
>
>Yes, it was a condender, as was "Off the Mark" but when in doubt, I try to
>stay food-related.

Well, I dunno about *food* per se; but, given some recent threads, I
saw it as somewhat RFC related. ;-)

>Thanks for presenting it, CotD #8.

Cheers, Phred.

--
LID

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 17, 8:14?am, Andy <q> wrote:
> Phred said...
>
> > In article >, Andy <q> wrote:
> >>http://www.tinyurl.com/2ffalr

> > G'day Andy,

> > Did you check out this one on your way to that one?

> > <http://www.comics.com/comics/moderatelyconfused//index.html>

> > Cheers, Phred.

> Hi Phred,
>
> Yes, it was a condender, as was "Off the Mark" but when in doubt, I try to
> stay food-related.

Yeahbut, coffee ain't food.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon said...

> On Jul 17, 8:14?am, Andy <q> wrote:
>> Phred said...

>> > G'day Andy,

>> > Did you check out this one on your way to that one?

>> > <http://www.comics.com/comics/moderatelyconfused//index.html>

>> > Cheers, Phred.

>> Hi Phred,
>>
>> Yes, it was a condender, as was "Off the Mark" but when in doubt, I try to
>> stay food-related.

> Yeahbut, coffee ain't food.

<G>

Of course it *should've" been coffee ice-cream!!

Andy
CotD #2
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:
> On Jul 17, 8:14?am, Andy <q> wrote:
>> Phred said...

>>> G'day Andy,

>>> Did you check out this one on your way to that one?

>>> <http://www.comics.com/comics/moderatelyconfused//index.html>

>>> Cheers, Phred.

>> Hi Phred,
>>
>> Yes, it was a condender, as was "Off the Mark" but when in doubt, I
>> try to stay food-related.

> Yeahbut, coffee ain't food.

It is to me, first thing in the morning

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 08:32:54 -0700, Sheldon > wrote:

>On Jul 17, 8:14?am, Andy <q> wrote:
>> Phred said...

>> > G'day Andy,

>> > Did you check out this one on your way to that one?

>> > <http://www.comics.com/comics/moderatelyconfused//index.html>

>> > Cheers, Phred.

>> Hi Phred,
>>
>> Yes, it was a condender, as was "Off the Mark" but when in doubt, I try to
>> stay food-related.

>Yeahbut, coffee ain't food.

Some of us here DO consider coffee food.

--

A husband is someone who takes out the trash and gives the impression he just cleaned the whole house.