Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default yes

1) If you are looking for the truth to soothe and please your self,
just click on this link.
2) If you are looking for the secrt of the family happiness, just
click on this link
3) If you are looking for solving any social problem you face, just
click on this link.

http://www.islam-guide.com/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 17:11:02 -0700, ahmad > wrote:

>1) If you are looking for the truth to soothe and please your self,
>just click on this link.
>2) If you are looking for the secrt of the family happiness, just
>click on this link
>3) If you are looking for solving any social problem you face, just
>click on this link.
>

>http://www.islam-guide.com/

what should i do if i don't give a shit?

blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 17:11:02 -0700, ahmad > wrote:
>

> >1) If you are looking for the truth to soothe and please your self,
> >just click on this link.
> >2) If you are looking for the secrt of the family happiness, just
> >click on this link
> >3) If you are looking for solving any social problem you face, just
> >click on this link.
> >

> >http://www.islam-guide.com/

> what should i do if i don't give a shit?

Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim terrorists are so quick to commit
suicide. Let's see now. . . .

No Jesus
No Christmas
No television
No cheerleaders
No baseball
No football
No hockey
No golf
No tailgate parties
No Wal-Mart
No Home Depot
No pork BBQ
No hot dogs
No burgers
No chocolate chip cookies
No lobster
No shellfish, or even frozen fish sticks No gumbo
No jambalaya
No music
No beer

Rags for clothes and towels for hats.

Constant wailing from the guy next-door because he's sick and there are
no doctors.

Constant wailing from the guy in the tower.

More than one wife.

You can't shave.

Your wives can't shave.

You can't shower to wash off the smell of donkey cooked over burning
camel dung.

The women have to wear baggy dresses and veils at all times. Your bride
is picked by someone else.

She smells just like your donkey.

But your donkey has a better disposition.

Then they tell you that when you die it all gets better!

I mean, really, is there a mystery here?

</>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 11, 7:11 pm, ahmad > wrote:
> 1) If you are looking for the truth to soothe and please your self,
> just click on this link.
> 2) If you are looking for the secrt of the family happiness, just
> click on this link
> 3) If you are looking for solving any social problem you face, just
> click on this link.
>
> http://www.islam-guide.com/

You should post to alt.pedophilia. When those guys find out that your
revered prophet shoved his hard (o(k into a 9 YO girl, they'll all
want to convert to Islam.

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 22:57:18 -0500, Steve Wertz
> wrote:

>On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 01:04:43 GMT, blake murphy wrote:
>
>> what should i do if i don't give a shit?

>Just let it go, blake. Most of us wouldn't see this shit if it
>weren't for you.
>
>-sw

i can't help myself. allah told me to do it.

your pal,
blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy wrote:

> On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 22:57:18 -0500, Steve Wertz
> > wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 01:04:43 GMT, blake murphy wrote:
> >
> >> what should i do if i don't give a shit?

> > Just let it go, blake. Most of us wouldn't see this shit if it
> > weren't for you.

> i can't help myself. allah told me to do it.

I suggest you try. The people that post this sort of messages don't
read the groups they abuse. You just add to it.

Brian

won't shut up.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Default User" > wrote in message
> blake murphy wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 22:57:18 -0500, Steve Wertz
>> > wrote:

>> > Just let it go, blake. Most of us wouldn't see this shit if it
>> > weren't for you.

>> i can't help myself. allah told me to do it.

> I suggest you try. The people that post this sort of messages don't
> read the groups they abuse. You just add to it.

I suggest that you are a tight-assed control freak.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat wrote:

> "Default User" > wrote in message
> > blake murphy wrote:

> > > i can't help myself. allah told me to do it.

> > I suggest you try. The people that post this sort of messages don't
> > read the groups they abuse. You just add to it.
> >

> I suggest that you are a tight-assed control freak.

I didn't think there was much question about that.

Brian

won't shut up.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Default User" > wrote in message
> cybercat wrote:

>> > I suggest you try. The people that post this sort of messages don't
>> > read the groups they abuse. You just add to it.
>> >

>> I suggest that you are a tight-assed control freak.

> I didn't think there was much question about that.

Well, at least you are a tight-assed control freak with a sense of humor.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat wrote:

> "Default User" > wrote in message
> > cybercat wrote:

> > > I suggest that you are a tight-assed control freak.

> > I didn't think there was much question about that.
> >

> Well, at least you are a tight-assed control freak with a sense of
> humor.

Doing what I can.

Brian

won't shut up.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 13 Jul 2007 18:37:05 GMT, "Default User" >
wrote:

>blake murphy wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 22:57:18 -0500, Steve Wertz
>> > wrote:

>> > Just let it go, blake. Most of us wouldn't see this shit if it
>> > weren't for you.

>> i can't help myself. allah told me to do it.

>I suggest you try. The people that post this sort of messages don't
>read the groups they abuse. You just add to it.
>

>Brian

sorry that reading two sentences put you out. i'll try to be more
circumspect in the future.

your pal,
blake