Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default How do you cook a cock?

I just chopped my husbands cock off. Now I want to cook it for him to
eat. I have him in chains so he must do everything I want him to do.
I want him to eat his cock next, but I will cook it for him. I got
the over set as high as it will go. I want to see that little sucker
sizzle.

Julie
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
wrote:

> I just chopped my husbands cock off. Now I want to cook it for him to
> eat. I have him in chains so he must do everything I want him to do.
> I want him to eat his cock next, but I will cook it for him. I got
> the over set as high as it will go. I want to see that little sucker
> sizzle.
>
> Julie

http://home.centurytel.net/Katraslink/BBQPenis.jpg

Google for the Bobbit sauce recipe.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:
> In article >,
> wrote:
>
>> I just chopped my husbands cock off. Now I want to cook it for him to
>> eat. I have him in chains so he must do everything I want him to do.
>> I want him to eat his cock next, but I will cook it for him. I got
>> the over set as high as it will go. I want to see that little sucker
>> sizzle.
>>
>> Julie

> http://home.centurytel.net/Katraslink/BBQPenis.jpg

Or cock au vin.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Pennyaline > wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
> > In article >,
> > wrote:
> >
> >> I just chopped my husbands cock off. Now I want to cook it for him to
> >> eat. I have him in chains so he must do everything I want him to do.
> >> I want him to eat his cock next, but I will cook it for him. I got
> >> the over set as high as it will go. I want to see that little sucker
> >> sizzle.
> >>
> >> Julie

> > http://home.centurytel.net/Katraslink/BBQPenis.jpg

> Or cock au vin.

Wine is the marinade. ;-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 06:14:04 -0500, wrote:

>I just chopped my husbands cock off. Now I want to cook it for him to
>eat. I have him in chains so he must do everything I want him to do.
>I want him to eat his cock next, but I will cook it for him. I got
>the over set as high as it will go. I want to see that little sucker
>sizzle.

Spatch it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

raymond wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 06:14:04 -0500, wrote:
>
>> I just chopped my husbands cock off. Now I want to cook it for him to
>> eat. I have him in chains so he must do everything I want him to do.
>> I want him to eat his cock next, but I will cook it for him. I got
>> the over set as high as it will go. I want to see that little sucker
>> sizzle.
>>

> Spatch it.

LOL!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Omelet" > wrote in message
news
> In article >,
> wrote:
>
>> I just chopped my husbands cock off. Now I want to cook it for him to
>> eat. I have him in chains so he must do everything I want him to do.
>> I want him to eat his cock next, but I will cook it for him. I got
>> the over set as high as it will go. I want to see that little sucker
>> sizzle.
>>
>> Julie

> http://home.centurytel.net/Katraslink/BBQPenis.jpg

The URL you're posting shows testicles and penis.
The testicles, or "fries" are a remarkable delicacy. Dealing with testicles
is totally different than the penis. Animal fries, or testicles, have a mild
flavor and delicate texture somewhat like sweetbreads. They are considered a
seasonal delicacy in many parts of the world. Gourmet first wrote about them
in 1942, as a treat that hungry cowboys cooked for themselves. Cleaning
fries. pt "nuts" can be a little unsettling -but if you think about what you
are doing, so can the preparation of any creature. Each "ball" is enclosed
in a sac of skin with a small opening. Pull the opening apart with your
fingers to reveal the tender, membrane-covered portion inside. Cut the skin
away with a knife, leaving the membrane intact, then proceed with the
recipe.
You need to plan before you castrate.
You'll be missing the great delicacy awaiting you.
I can't tell you what to do with the "pecker" "weenie" "phallus"
"limpdick"[which may be the origin of all this], or anything else.

Kent

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default How do you cook a ****?

Let's not be sexist here!

Kent

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 21:10:37 -0700, "Kent" > wrote:

Mostly they're eaten raw, AFAIK.
--

modom

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 21:10:37 -0700, "Kent" > wrote:

>Let's not be sexist here!
>
>Kent

****'s that?

Kwitting while I'm ahead.... (I crack me up).

I'm kill filing this thread while I'm ahead (didja gettit?).

OMG, I'm too much! LOLOL
Yes, I'm my own best audience. <snork>

Going into chat and see who I can annoy now.....

--
See return address to reply by email

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 21:06:40 -0700, "Kent" > wrote:

>"Omelet" > wrote in message
>news
>> In article >,
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I just chopped my husbands cock off. Now I want to cook it for him to
>>> eat. I have him in chains so he must do everything I want him to do.
>>> I want him to eat his cock next, but I will cook it for him. I got
>>> the over set as high as it will go. I want to see that little sucker
>>> sizzle.
>>>
>>> Julie

>> http://home.centurytel.net/Katraslink/BBQPenis.jpg
>>

>The URL you're posting shows testicles and penis.
>The testicles, or "fries" are a remarkable delicacy. Dealing with testicles
>is totally different than the penis. Animal fries, or testicles, have a mild
>flavor and delicate texture somewhat like sweetbreads. They are considered a
>seasonal delicacy in many parts of the world. Gourmet first wrote about them
>in 1942, as a treat that hungry cowboys cooked for themselves. Cleaning
>fries. pt "nuts" can be a little unsettling -but if you think about what you
>are doing, so can the preparation of any creature. Each "ball" is enclosed
>in a sac of skin with a small opening. Pull the opening apart with your
>fingers to reveal the tender, membrane-covered portion inside. Cut the skin
>away with a knife, leaving the membrane intact, then proceed with the
>recipe.
>You need to plan before you castrate.
>You'll be missing the great delicacy awaiti a Holy Shit.

Holy ****.....
What is all this shit ?

Eating peckers and balls and toasted castrates. That's almost as bad
as church.

The last time I went to a Catlick church they gave me the body of
christ. That means I ate his pecker and his balls. It did not do
anything for me except disgust me, give me a case of Holy Heartburn
and the next day I took a Holy Shit. Now I suppose I am *** for doing
this. I could have refused but I did not want to make a scene. I
wont go back to no Catlick churches anymore so this wont happen again.

To avoid being some sort of *** ball eater I'll avoid your recipe. No
Thanks !!!!

Kenny

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 21:10:37 -0700, "Kent" > wrote:

>Let's not be sexist here!
>
>Kent

Insert a hot flaming cock. Rotate well like on a rotisserie. When
**** starts to smoke, cut into pieces and serve. Asault and pecker
optional.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

<sf> wrote in message ...
> On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 21:10:37 -0700, "Kent" > wrote:
>

>>Let's not be sexist here!
>>
>>Kent
>>

> ****'s that?
>
> Kwitting while I'm ahead.... (I crack me up).
>
> I'm kill filing this thread while I'm ahead (didja gettit?).
>
> OMG, I'm too much! LOLOL
> Yes, I'm my own best audience. <snork>
>
> Going into chat and see who I can annoy now.....
>
> --

Holy shit! You remind me of me!
> See return address to reply by email

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"modom (palindrome guy)" <moc.etoyok@modom> wrote in message
> On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 21:10:37 -0700, "Kent" > wrote:
>
> Mostly they're eaten raw, AFAIK.
> --

Well I have to say, I rather like your circle of friends!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Pennyaline > wrote:

> raymond wrote:
> > On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 06:14:04 -0500, wrote:
> >
> >> I just chopped my husbands cock off. Now I want to cook it for him to
> >> eat. I have him in chains so he must do everything I want him to do.
> >> I want him to eat his cock next, but I will cook it for him. I got
> >> the over set as high as it will go. I want to see that little sucker
> >> sizzle.
> >>

> > Spatch it.

> LOL!!

Then tenderize it a bit...
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Kent" > wrote:

> "Omelet" > wrote in message
> news
> > In article >,
> > wrote:
> >
> >> I just chopped my husbands cock off. Now I want to cook it for him to
> >> eat. I have him in chains so he must do everything I want him to do.
> >> I want him to eat his cock next, but I will cook it for him. I got
> >> the over set as high as it will go. I want to see that little sucker
> >> sizzle.
> >>
> >> Julie

> > http://home.centurytel.net/Katraslink/BBQPenis.jpg
> >

> The URL you're posting shows testicles and penis.
> The testicles, or "fries" are a remarkable delicacy. Dealing with testicles
> is totally different than the penis. Animal fries, or testicles, have a mild
> flavor and delicate texture somewhat like sweetbreads. They are considered a
> seasonal delicacy in many parts of the world. Gourmet first wrote about them
> in 1942, as a treat that hungry cowboys cooked for themselves. Cleaning
> fries. pt "nuts" can be a little unsettling -but if you think about what you
> are doing, so can the preparation of any creature. Each "ball" is enclosed
> in a sac of skin with a small opening. Pull the opening apart with your
> fingers to reveal the tender, membrane-covered portion inside. Cut the skin
> away with a knife, leaving the membrane intact, then proceed with the
> recipe.
> You need to plan before you castrate.
> You'll be missing the great delicacy awaiting you.
> I can't tell you what to do with the "pecker" "weenie" "phallus"
> "limpdick"[which may be the origin of all this], or anything else.
>
> Kent

True... The "fries" should have been removed and cooked separately by
gently braising. You can then add some cream and basil to the braising
water along with a little salt, then add a thickener for a sauce. Thinly
slice the testicles after braising and serve with the sauce.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Kent" > wrote:

> Let's not be sexist here!
>
> Kent

Simple.

Tuna tacos.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Omelet" > wrote in message
news
> In article >,
> "Kent" > wrote:
>
>> Let's not be sexist here!
>>
>> Kent

> Simple.
>
> Tuna tacos.
> --

Eyyyuuuu!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Kent" > wrote in message
. ..

> "Omelet" > wrote in message
> news
>> In article >,
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I just chopped my husbands cock off. Now I want to cook it for him to
>>> eat. I have him in chains so he must do everything I want him to do.
>>> I want him to eat his cock next, but I will cook it for him. I got
>>> the over set as high as it will go. I want to see that little sucker
>>> sizzle.
>>>
>>> Julie

>> http://home.centurytel.net/Katraslink/BBQPenis.jpg
>>

> The URL you're posting shows testicles and penis.
> The testicles, or "fries" are a remarkable delicacy. Dealing with
> testicles is totally different than the penis. Animal fries, or testicles,
> have a mild flavor and delicate texture somewhat like sweetbreads. They
> are considered a seasonal delicacy in many parts of the world. Gourmet
> first wrote about them in 1942, as a treat that hungry cowboys cooked for
> themselves. Cleaning fries. pt "nuts" can be a little unsettling -but if
> you think about what you are doing, so can the preparation of any
> creature. Each "ball" is enclosed in a sac of skin with a small opening.
> Pull the opening apart with your fingers to reveal the tender,
> membrane-covered portion inside. Cut the skin away with a knife, leaving
> the membrane intact, then proceed with the recipe.
> You need to plan before you castrate.
> You'll be missing the great delicacy awaiting you.
> I can't tell you what to do with the "pecker" "weenie" "phallus"
> "limpdick"[which may be the origin of all this], or anything else.
>
> Kent

Do a recipe search using South America, or Uraguay in the search box. I
found a rather interesting soup called Pizzle Soup, using the other member
of the trio after the 'fries' were made.
-ginny

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Virginia Tadrzynski" > wrote:

> "Kent" > wrote in message
> . ..
> >
> > "Omelet" > wrote in message
> > news

> >> http://home.centurytel.net/Katraslink/BBQPenis.jpg
> >>

> > The URL you're posting shows testicles and penis.
> > The testicles, or "fries" are a remarkable delicacy. Dealing with
> > testicles is totally different than the penis. Animal fries, or testicles,
> > have a mild flavor and delicate texture somewhat like sweetbreads. They
> > are considered a seasonal delicacy in many parts of the world. Gourmet
> > first wrote about them in 1942, as a treat that hungry cowboys cooked for
> > themselves. Cleaning fries. pt "nuts" can be a little unsettling -but if
> > you think about what you are doing, so can the preparation of any
> > creature. Each "ball" is enclosed in a sac of skin with a small opening.
> > Pull the opening apart with your fingers to reveal the tender,
> > membrane-covered portion inside. Cut the skin away with a knife, leaving
> > the membrane intact, then proceed with the recipe.
> > You need to plan before you castrate.
> > You'll be missing the great delicacy awaiting you.
> > I can't tell you what to do with the "pecker" "weenie" "phallus"
> > "limpdick"[which may be the origin of all this], or anything else.
> >
> > Kent
> >

> Do a recipe search using South America, or Uraguay in the search box. I
> found a rather interesting soup called Pizzle Soup, using the other member
> of the trio after the 'fries' were made.
> -ginny

I've always loved it how this list takes a troll post and runs with it.
;-D
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Kent > wrote:

>Let's not be sexist here!

First, measure Sheldon and get a pot large enough to fit.

--Blair