FoodBanter.com

-   -   Sanyo Bread Factory Plus (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/126709-sanyo-bread-factory-plus.html)

[email protected] 19-06-2007 01:03 AM

Sanyo Bread Factory Plus

Hello All,

I reciently bought a used Sanyo "The Bread Factory Plus" Bread Machine.
Model SMB-15. It did not come with a manual. Anyone have a manual for this
one?

Rich

Reg 19-06-2007 02:15 AM

Sanyo Bread Factory Plus

-There wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I reciently bought a used Sanyo "The Bread Factory Plus" Bread Machine.
> Model SMB-15. It did not come with a manual. Anyone have a manual for this
> one?

SBM-15, not SMB

http://sanyoservice.com/pdf/images/SBM-15(0M).pdf

--
Reg

Abe 19-06-2007 06:43 AM

Sanyo Bread Factory Plus

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 00:03:39 GMT, -There wrote:

>Hello All,
>
>I reciently bought a used Sanyo "The Bread Factory Plus" Bread Machine.
>Model SMB-15. It did not come with a manual. Anyone have a manual for this
>one?
>
>Rich

Have you tried looking for their website and searching for it there?

[email protected] 20-06-2007 04:28 AM

Sanyo Bread Factory Plus

Thank You so much.