billy

Default Surreal Gourmet

Hello all

Does anybody like the show Surreal Gourmet show??
some of his recipes are quite cool, and they taste pretty good too.

Dawn

billy wrote:

> Hello all
>
> Does anybody like the show Surreal Gourmet show??
> some of his recipes are quite cool, and they taste pretty good too.

I think the show is pretty contrived, but I do like some of the recipes.

The one where he was serving chocolate creme brulee to the construction
workers was a scream.

Dawn

Curly Sue

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 01:08:00 GMT, billy > wrote:

>Hello all
>
>Does anybody like the show Surreal Gourmet show??
>some of his recipes are quite cool, and they taste pretty good too.

I caught it once and would watch it if I ran across it more often. I
also saw him a year or so ago when he was a guest on one of those
ubiquitous home-crafty shows and thought he was interesting. One of
these days I'm going to check out his book.

Sue(tm)