Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Shelf life of Coleslaw

I bought some very good Coleslaw a the deli to use on hamburgers. How
long should it last?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Terry" > wrote in message
>I bought some very good Coleslaw a the deli to use on hamburgers. How
> long should it last?

3 - 4 days is the most I'd keep it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Terry wrote:
> I bought some very good Coleslaw a the deli to use on hamburgers. How
> long should it last?

If it's really all that good, it shouldn't last long at all.

Bluto©

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Terry > wrote:

> I bought some very good Coleslaw a the deli to use on hamburgers. How
> long should it last?

I'd give a day, maybe two. They usually get wet and limp within a day
or so of making.
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.mac.com/barbschaller - blahblahblog - Orange Honey
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 4, 11:18 pm, "Bluto" > wrote:
> Terry wrote:
> > I bought some very good Coleslaw a the deli to use on hamburgers. How
> > long should it last?

> If it's really all that good, it shouldn't last long at all.
>
> Bluto©

It was so good that I bought too much.

I will know better next time.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote in message
t...

> "Terry" > wrote in message
> >I bought some very good Coleslaw a the deli to use on hamburgers. How
> > long should it last?
> >

> 3 - 4 days is the most I'd keep it.
> ============

If you don't want to make cole slaw; stir fry it or put it in soup.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Terry > wrote:

> I bought some very good Coleslaw a the deli to use on hamburgers. How
> long should it last?

Is it mayonaise based or vinegar based? If it has mayo, two or three
days. If vinegar, probably a week. Either way, seal the bowl tightly.

Shelf life The Wolf Preserving 3 05-05-2010 03:30 AM
Shelf life SteveB[_2_] General Cooking 64 19-12-2008 08:24 PM
Shelf life Dick Heckman[_2_] Winemaking 1 19-12-2007 06:22 PM
Shelf life Zinc Potterman Preserving 7 20-07-2006 09:57 PM
What is the shelf life for..... dizzi Preserving 6 18-08-2004 06:13 AM