Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default flying flour

This one place I used to eat... the little italian owner would throw
his pizza dough in the air
I've never tried that, but I bet I could figure it out

we was taught not to play with the food.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2007-05-27, Barry > wrote:
> This one place I used to eat... the little italian owner would throw
> his pizza dough in the air
> I've never tried that, but I bet I could figure it out

One of Julia Child's Master Chef videos shows how to make simple basic
pizza, including how to go about tossing the dough, the preferred
method of Roberto Donna, Julia's guest chef. He doesn't get into
advanced tossing, but shows enough of the basic technique to get you
started:

http://www.pbs.org/juliachild/meet/donna.html

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 27, 9:40 am, notbob > wrote:

> One of Julia Child's Master Chef videos shows how to make simple basic
> pizza, including how to go about tossing the dough, the preferred
> method of Roberto Donna, Julia's guest chef. He doesn't get into
> advanced tossing, but shows enough of the basic technique to get you
> started:
>
> http://www.pbs.org/juliachild/meet/donna.html
>
> nb

Thanks
I caiin't get them to play, I remember Luigi making his
sorta

I just got home, I stopped at a Goodwill while I was out, I saw at
least 6 programmable bread machines for under 5 bux ea.
--
I know with pizza dough you have to let it set covered up for a little
bit.

then, you need a picture of ice cold beer while it cooks.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2007-05-27, Barry > wrote:

> I caiin't get them to play.........

I have the same problem. You probably need WMP 7.0 or newer or Real
Player. I won't go past WMP 5.0 or use RP at all. On my next linux
upgrade, I'll try mplayer, a generic player that doesn't have all the
spyware and crap.

nb

Flying into Los Angeles Cindy Fuller[_2_] General Cooking 16 20-06-2010 02:43 AM
Flying with fish in the USA [email protected] Sushi 13 11-02-2007 06:19 AM
Flying Dog Justin Wilson Beer 4 18-12-2006 04:32 PM
New Flying Dog. Cwrw42 Beer 5 31-03-2004 09:19 PM