Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default syrup: what do YOU know?

whear Does it come from? how Can you identify it? how Do you know
when somone is using it or has used it recently ...?

impoartant questons, i Think hugh will agree, but the answerers are
NOT far away.

http://www.littleboxes.nl/MapleSyrupMinerGuy.htm

love from Yoar old freand 14

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 16, 5:54 am, the14thdisciple >
wrote:
> whear Does it come from? how Can you identify it? how Do you know
> when somone is using it or has used it recently ...?
>
> impoartant questons, i Think hugh will agree, but the answerers are
> NOT far away.
>
> http://www.littleboxes.nl/MapleSyrupMinerGuy.htm
>
> love from Yoar old freand 14

Buy 'just another band from LA' by the mothers of invention...listen
to the lyrics on 'magdalena'. you will not be dissapointed...

there once was a man
a little old man
who lived in montreal
with a wife and a kid and a car and a house
and a teenage daughter with a see through blouse
who loved to drink and ball....

the little old man came home one night
to his house in montreal
he saw his daughter in the blouse by the light
and said to himself she looks alright
he reached for a tit and grabbed it tight
and threw her up against the wall

that's just a teaser...for info on syrup BUY THE ****IN' ALBUM!!
this is one of the most educational albums i've ever listened to.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Jimmy > wrote:

>who loved to drink and ball....

That line is not quite correct.

Steve
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 16 mei, 19:02, Jimmy > wrote:
> On May 16, 5:54 am, the14thdisciple >
> wrote:> whear Does it come from? how Can you identify it? how Do you know
> > when somone is using it or has used it recently ...?

> > impoartant questons, i Think hugh will agree, but the answerers are
> > NOT far away.

> > http://www.littleboxes.nl/MapleSyrupMinerGuy.htm

> > love from Yoar old freand 14

> Buy 'just another band from LA' by the mothers of invention...listen
> to the lyrics on 'magdalena'. you will not be dissapointed...
>
> there once was a man
> a little old man
> who lived in montreal
> with a wife and a kid and a car and a house
> and a teenage daughter with a see through blouse
> who loved to drink and ball....
>
> the little old man came home one night
> to his house in montreal
> he saw his daughter in the blouse by the light
> and said to himself she looks alright
> he reached for a tit and grabbed it tight
> and threw her up against the wall
>
> that's just a teaser...for info on syrup BUY THE ****IN' ALBUM!!
> this is one of the most educational albums i've ever listened to.

yeah, Sorry Timmy, that's a old conversation and - well, it DOES show
a bit of a limited musical knowledge when you can onley point at Frank
Zapper when the words 'Maple Syrup' come up in a song ...

maybe This one will give you a few more references ...?

http://ip54515ec4.direct-adsl.nl/the...riteThings.htm

love Form 14

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 17, 5:44 am, the14thdisciple >
wrote:
> On 16 mei, 19:02, Jimmy > wrote:
>

> > On May 16, 5:54 am, the14thdisciple >
> > wrote:> whear Does it come from? how Can you identify it? how Do you know
> > > when somone is using it or has used it recently ...?

> > > impoartant questons, i Think hugh will agree, but the answerers are
> > > NOT far away.

> > > http://www.littleboxes.nl/MapleSyrupMinerGuy.htm

> > > love from Yoar old freand 14

> > Buy 'just another band from LA' by the mothers of invention...listen
> > to the lyrics on 'magdalena'. you will not be dissapointed...

> > there once was a man
> > a little old man
> > who lived in montreal
> > with a wife and a kid and a car and a house
> > and a teenage daughter with a see through blouse
> > who loved to drink and ball....

> > the little old man came home one night
> > to his house in montreal
> > he saw his daughter in the blouse by the light
> > and said to himself she looks alright
> > he reached for a tit and grabbed it tight
> > and threw her up against the wall

> > that's just a teaser...for info on syrup BUY THE ****IN' ALBUM!!
> > this is one of the most educational albums i've ever listened to.

> yeah, Sorry Timmy, that's a old conversation and - well, it DOES show
> a bit of a limited musical knowledge when you can onley point at Frank
> Zapper when the words 'Maple Syrup' come up in a song ...
>
> maybe This one will give you a few more references ...?
>
> http://ip54515ec4.direct-adsl.nl/the...riteThings.htm
>
> love Form 14- Hide quoted text -

well i'm so glad you thought of it; and if you're going to be so small
and pick at my limited musical knowledge then perhaps i should be as
obtuse and and pick at your limited spelling and memory. i'll pass
though as i thought you had some humour but it turns out you're just
another asshole...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 17 mei, 17:48, Jimmy > wrote:

> though as i thought you had some humour but it turns out you're just
> another asshole

i Think it's great when two peapel can hold each other with the same
respect, Timmy ....