Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Fire shall devour them: Pastorio's death on April Fool's day is a sign for all the outspoken atheists.

brother Read The Bible wrote:

> "Thine hand shall find out all thine enemies: thy
> right hand shall find out those that hate thee. Thou
> shalt make them as a fiery oven in the time of thine
> anger: the LORD shall swallow them up in his wrath,
> and the fire shall devour them. Their fruit shalt
> thou destroy from the earth, and their seed from
> among the children of men. For they intended evil
> against thee: they imagined a mischievous device,
> which they are not able to perform. Therefore shalt
> thou make them turn their back, when thou shalt make
> ready thine arrows upon thy strings against the face
> of them. Be thou exalted, LORD, in thine own
> strength: so will we sing and praise thy power"
> (Psalms 21:8-13).
>
> "See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god
> with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I
> heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my
> hand. For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I
> live for ever. If I whet my glittering sword, and
> mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render
> vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that
> hate me. I will make mine arrows drunk with blood,
> and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the
> blood of the slain and of the captives, from the
> beginning of revenges upon the enemy. Rejoice, O ye
> nations, with his people: for he will avenge the
> blood of his servants, and will render vengeance to
> his adversaries, and will be merciful unto his land,
> and to his people" (Deuteronomy 32:39-43).
>
> "And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the
> Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his
> mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on
> them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel
> of our Lord Jesus Christ: who shall be punished with
> everlasting destruction from the presence of the
> Lord, and from the glory of his power; when he shall
> come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired
> in all them that believe (because our testimony among
> you was believed) in that day"
> (2 Thessalonians 1:7-10).

The time is now.

Behold in wonder and amazement:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water so that we
can love our neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ infinitely
more dear brother whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

On Apr 15, 10:43 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" >
wrote:
> brother Read The Bible wrote:

<snip>

> The time is now.

For another beer? Sure, Chung!

> Behold in wonder and amazement:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

Do you worship Google or yourself? Idolaters and blasphemers are hard
to understand...

Olrik

<snip>

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:
> Andrew in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > brother Read The Bible wrote:

> <snip>
>
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...4796c04498171?
> >
> > The time is now.

> For another beer?

No.

> Sure, Chung!

See "Subject:" line.

> > Behold in wonder and amazement:
> >
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

> Do you worship Google or yourself?

No.

> Idolaters and blasphemers are hard to understand...

As if you, Olrik, have difficulty understanding that which you see in
a mirror.

On the other hand, the light of the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ,
is not understood by those who remain of this world.

May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

> Olrik
>
> <snip>

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

Behold in wonder and amazement:

> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

Andrew Benhua Chung, the vilest excuse for a human being that ever
crawled the surface of this Earth.

Tell us, Mu, what is it you like about this guy?

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

Thus spake Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD:
> brother Read The Bible wrote:
>>
>> "Thine hand shall find out all thine enemies: thy right hand shall find
>> out those that hate thee. Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven in the
>> time of thine anger: the LORD shall swallow them up in his wrath, and
>> the fire shall devour them. Their fruit shalt thou destroy from the
>> earth, and their seed from among the children of men. For they intended
>> evil against thee: they imagined a mischievous device, which they are
>> not able to perform. Therefore shalt thou make them turn their back,
>> when thou shalt make ready thine arrows upon thy strings against the
>> face of them. Be thou exalted, LORD, in thine own strength: so will we
>> sing and praise thy power" (Psalms 21:8-13).
>>
>> "See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and
>> I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver
>> out of my hand. For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for
>> ever. If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on
>> judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them
>> that hate me. I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword
>> shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the
>> captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy. Rejoice, O ye
>> nations, with his people: for he will avenge the blood of his servants,
>> and will render vengeance to his adversaries, and will be merciful unto
>> his land, and to his people" (Deuteronomy 32:39-43).
>>
>> "And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be
>> revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, in flaming fire taking
>> vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our
>> Lord Jesus Christ: who shall be punished with everlasting destruction
>> from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; when he
>> shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them
>> that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day"
>> (2 Thessalonians 1:7-10).

> The time is now.
>
> Behold in wonder and amazement:

....Your ****ing ghoulishness. Abj jngpu uvz yvgf zr ntnva.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

MassiveDrongo <MassiveProng@tinydickinthebaratheendoftheuniverse .com>
wrote:

>Thus spake Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD:
>> brother Read The Bible wrote:
>>>
>>> "Thine hand shall find out all thine enemies: thy right hand shall find
>>> out those that hate thee. Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven in the
>>> time of thine anger: the LORD shall swallow them up in his wrath, and
>>> the fire shall devour them. Their fruit shalt thou destroy from the
>>> earth, and their seed from among the children of men. For they intended
>>> evil against thee: they imagined a mischievous device, which they are
>>> not able to perform. Therefore shalt thou make them turn their back,
>>> when thou shalt make ready thine arrows upon thy strings against the
>>> face of them. Be thou exalted, LORD, in thine own strength: so will we
>>> sing and praise thy power" (Psalms 21:8-13).
>>>
>>> "See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and
>>> I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver
>>> out of my hand. For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for
>>> ever. If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on
>>> judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them
>>> that hate me. I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword
>>> shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the
>>> captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy. Rejoice, O ye
>>> nations, with his people: for he will avenge the blood of his servants,
>>> and will render vengeance to his adversaries, and will be merciful unto
>>> his land, and to his people" (Deuteronomy 32:39-43).
>>>
>>> "And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be
>>> revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, in flaming fire taking
>>> vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our
>>> Lord Jesus Christ: who shall be punished with everlasting destruction
>>> from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; when he
>>> shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them
>>> that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day"
>>> (2 Thessalonians 1:7-10).

>> The time is now.
>>
>> Behold in wonder and amazement:

>...Your ****ing ghoulishness. Abj jngpu uvz yvgf zr ntnva.

Naabhapr fbzr vyyarff naq ur'yy or tybngvat nobhg vg hagvy 2087 ba uvf
xbbxyvgf.

"Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco?
The section is clearly attributed to Art Deco, not to you, Deco."
-- Dr. David Tholen

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

In article >,
says...
> MassiveDrongo <MassiveProng@tinydickinthebaratheendoftheuniverse .com>
> wrote:
>
> >Thus spake Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD:

> >> The time is now.
> >>
> >> Behold in wonder and amazement:

> >...Your ****ing ghoulishness. Abj jngpu uvz yvgf zr ntnva.

> Naabhapr fbzr vyyarff naq ur'yy or tybngvat nobhg vg hagvy 2087 ba uvf
> xbbxyvgf.

Lbh qb ernyvfr ur guvaxf ebg13 vf qrzba fcrnx, qba'g lbh?

FR
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

Lionel > wrote:

>On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 17:52:31 +0100, Flying Rat, board-certified
>Earthquack trainer > wrote:
>
>>In article >,
>>says...
>>> MassiveDrongo <MassiveProng@tinydickinthebaratheendoftheuniverse .com>

>>> Naabhapr fbzr vyyarff naq ur'yy or tybngvat nobhg vg hagvy 2087 ba uvf
>>> xbbxyvgf.
>>>

>>Lbh qb ernyvfr ur guvaxf ebg13 vf qrzba fcrnx, qba'g lbh?

>Lnl! Qrzbafcrnx vf gur orfgrfgrfg fcrnpu bs nyy!

Uru, V erzrzore gung. V unqa'g ynhturq fb uneq va dhvgr fbzr gvzr.

"Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco?
The section is clearly attributed to Art Deco, not to you, Deco."
-- Dr. David Tholen

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks
Mu Mu is offline

On 16 Apr 2007 01:38:25 -0700, The Rev Dr. Hugh Jarse NLAHN. wrote:

> Behold in wonder and amazement:
>

>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob
>>

> Andrew Benhua Chung, the vilest excuse for a human being that ever
> crawled the surface of this Earth.
>
> Tell us, Mu, what is it you like about this guy?

He's not you for one.
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

On Apr 16, 8:58 pm, Mu > wrote:
> On 16 Apr 2007 01:38:25 -0700, The Rev Dr. Hugh Jarse NLAHN. wrote:
>
> > Behold in wonder and amazement:

> >>http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

> > Andrew Benhua Chung, the vilest excuse for a human being that ever
> > crawled the surface of this Earth.

> > Tell us, Mu, what is it you like about this guy?

> He's not you for one.

Thank **** for that, because it means I'm not you. I don't need
psychopathic cyberstalkers for friends for a start.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

On Apr 16, 2:07 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" >
wrote:
> convicted neighborOlrikwrote:
> > Andrew in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > > brother Read The Bible wrote:

> > <snip>

> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...4796c04498171?

> > > The time is now.

> > For another beer?

> No.

Typical... No sense of humour... Tsk, tsk, tsk.

> > Sure, Chung!

> See "Subject:" line.

Thousands of xians, atheists, hindus, muslims, etc., died on April
1st. Your point?

> > > Behold in wonder and amazement:

> > >http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

> > Do you worship Google or yourself?

> No.

You continually post links to your own messages on Google. That's
sinful, you narcissist little bozo.

> > Idolaters and blasphemers are hard to understand...

> As if you,Olrik, have difficulty understanding that which you see in
> a mirror.

?

Olrik

<snip>

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:
> > convicted neighborOlrikwrote:

> > > <snip>

> > > For another beer?

> > No.

> Typical... No sense of humour... Tsk, tsk, tsk.

This would not be the time for humor with the recent untimely death of
Pastorio and now of the 33+ folks at VA Tech.

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May GOD bless you.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

On Apr 18, 7:10 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:
> convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > No.

> > Typical... No sense of humour... Tsk, tsk, tsk.

> This would not be the time for humor with the recent untimely death of
> Pastorio and now of the 33+ folks at VA Tech.

Looks like Cho was one of yours.

Did I call you a ****ing vulture today?

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

convicted Haskell wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:

> > > Typical... No sense of humour... Tsk, tsk, tsk.

> > This would not be the time for humor with the recent untimely death of
> > Pastorio and now of the 33+ folks at VA Tech.

> Looks like Cho was one of yours.

Incorrect.

GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to lead (ie no
followers).

On the other hand, Cho's demon was one of satan's.

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

On Apr 18, 8:20 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:
> convicted Haskell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > This would not be the time for humor with the recent untimely death of
> > > Pastorio and now of the 33+ folks at VA Tech.

> > Looks like Cho was one of yours.

> Incorrect.
>
> GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to lead (ie no
> followers).
>
> On the other hand, Cho's demon was one of satan's.

There was no demon. Cho had a sick brain.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

convicted neighbor Haskell wrote:
> > convicted Haskell wrote:

> > > Looks like Cho was one of yours.

> > Incorrect.
> >
> > GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to lead (ie no
> > followers).
> >
> > On the other hand, Cho's demon was one of satan's.

> There was no demon.

What Cho wrote during the killing spree indicates otherwise.

> Cho had a sick brain.

Cho's methodical and purposeful behavior in effectively using heavy
chains on all the exit doors to maximize the number he would be able
to kill indicates his brain was working fine.

What was sick was Cho's soul because of demonic possession which
resulted in the loss of free will.

"You made me do it." -- Cho addressing the demon in the letter he
wrote during the massacre at VA Tech.

The demons (satan's sockpuppets) you see here are capable of
comparable atrocities so be thankful that they remain captivated by
the light of the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ, shining from the
uncovered lamps, who are HIS brethren.

We are neither perfect nor popular but simply forgiven:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

May you wisely choose to be forgiven too by publicly declaring with
your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

In article . com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote:

> What Cho wrote during the killing spree indicates otherwise.
>
> > Cho had a sick brain.

> Cho's methodical and purposeful behavior in effectively using heavy
> chains on all the exit doors to maximize the number he would be able
> to kill indicates his brain was working fine.
>
> What was sick was Cho's soul because of demonic possession which
> resulted in the loss of free will.

More nonsensical BS.

--
Sacred keeper of the Hollow Sphere, and the space within. Coffee boy to the
rich and famous. Proud owner of the Mop Jockey.

COOSN-174-07-82116: alt.astronomy's favourite poster (from a survey taken
of the saucerhead high command).
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

On Apr 18, 9:17 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:
> convicted neighbor Haskell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Incorrect.

> > > GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to lead (ie no
> > > followers).

> > > On the other hand, Cho's demon was one of satan's.

> > There was no demon.

> What Cho wrote during the killing spree indicates otherwise.
>
> > Cho had a sick brain.

> Cho's methodical and purposeful behavior in effectively using heavy
> chains on all the exit doors to maximize the number he would be able
> to kill indicates his brain was working fine.

Malfunction in one part of the brain doesn't necessarily affect
other parts.

> What was sick was Cho's soul because of demonic possession which
> resulted in the loss of free will.

Psychotic, bipolar, manic phase.

No one's referred to mental illness as demonic possession since the
1600s.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

On Apr 18, 7:10 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:
> convicted neighborOlrikwrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > No.

> > Typical... No sense of humour... Tsk, tsk, tsk.

> This would not be the time for humor with the recent untimely death of
> Pastorio and now of the 33+ folks at VA Tech.

I posted my message hours before the events at VA, you sinful nitwit.

> Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

I simply remain on your childish list of people who think you're a
fraud, a spammer, a liar, and a failed con man.

Olrik

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

On Apr 18, 9:17 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:
> convicted neighbor Haskell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Incorrect.

> > > GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to lead (ie no
> > > followers).

> > > On the other hand, Cho's demon was one of satan's.

> > There was no demon.

> What Cho wrote during the killing spree indicates otherwise.
>
> > Cho had a sick brain.

> Cho's methodical and purposeful behavior in effectively using heavy
> chains on all the exit doors to maximize the number he would be able
> to kill indicates his brain was working fine.
>
> What was sick was Cho's soul because of demonic possession which
> resulted in the loss of free will.
>
> "You made me do it." -- Cho addressing the demon in the letter he
> wrote during the massacre at VA Tech.

He also said ""Thanks to you, I die like Jesus Christ to inspire
generations of the weak and the defenseless people." - Cho Seung-Hui

Olrik

<snip crap>

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

convicted neighbor Haskell wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Haskell wrote:

> > > There was no demon.

> > What Cho wrote during the killing spree indicates otherwise.
> >
> > > Cho had a sick brain.

> > Cho's methodical and purposeful behavior in effectively using heavy
> > chains on all the exit doors to maximize the number he would be able
> > to kill indicates his brain was working fine.

> Malfunction in one part of the brain doesn't necessarily affect
> other parts.

Sickness of the brain adversely affects all parts.

> > What was sick was Cho's soul because of demonic possession which
> > resulted in the loss of free will.

> Psychotic, bipolar, manic phase.

Not according to the video Cho recorded of himself during the
massacre.

> No one's referred to mental illness as demonic possession since the
> 1600s.

>From the video, he was clearly demon possessed and not mentally ill.

May GOD bless you.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Haskell wrote:

> > > There was no demon.

> > What Cho wrote during the killing spree indicates otherwise.
> >
> > > Cho had a sick brain.

> > Cho's methodical and purposeful behavior in effectively using heavy
> > chains on all the exit doors to maximize the number he would be able
> > to kill indicates his brain was working fine.
> >
> > What was sick was Cho's soul because of demonic possession which
> > resulted in the loss of free will.
> >
> > "You made me do it." -- Cho addressing the demon in the letter he
> > wrote during the massacre at VA Tech.

> He also said ""Thanks to you, I die like Jesus Christ to inspire
> generations of the weak and the defenseless people." - Cho Seung-Hui

Cho's way is definitely not the way, Who is LORD Jesus Christ.

Cho's is the way to death and destruction, without LORD Jesus Christ.

The key word here is LORD.

If Jesus Christ were Cho's LORD, Cho would not have been demon
possessed.

Clearly Cho was an atheist.

Without our LORD, the brethren of Christ would be "weak and
defenseless."

We are neither perfect nor all powerful...

.... we are simply forgiven:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

May you wisely choose to be forgiven too by publicly confessing with
your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:

> > > Typical... No sense of humour... Tsk, tsk, tsk.

> > This would not be the time for humor with the recent untimely death of
> > Pastorio and now of the 33+ folks at VA Tech.

> I posted my message hours before the events at VA, you sinful nitwit.

Pastorio's death is just as meaningful as those who died during the VA
Tech massacre.

Each has been a sign for the outspoken atheist.

Those who prayed to GOD seeking HIS salvation were spared.

"I just fell on the ground underneath some tables and started
praying." -- one of the students that survived as others around him
died.

May GOD bless you.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology

Default Chung finds 30 new graves to dance upon, reaches new lows in his ranting

here we have it. Chunky is dancing happily upon the graves of the
Virginia Tech victims. Seems he is following the lead of his idol and
hero, Fred Phelps.

In article .com>,
says...

> Cho's way is definitely not the way, Who is LORD Jesus Christ.
>
> Cho's is the way to death and destruction, without LORD Jesus Christ.
>
> The key word here is LORD.
>
> If Jesus Christ were Cho's LORD, Cho would not have been demon
> possessed.
>
> Clearly Cho was an atheist.
>
> Without our LORD, the brethren of Christ would be "weak and
> defenseless."
>
> We are neither perfect nor all powerful...
>
> ... we are simply forgiven:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

> May you wisely choose to be forgiven too by publicly confessing with
> your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay
>
> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

On Apr 19, 5:50 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" >
wrote:
> convicted neighbor Haskell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > What Cho wrote during the killing spree indicates otherwise.

> > > Cho's methodical and purposeful behavior in effectively using heavy
> > > chains on all the exit doors to maximize the number he would be able
> > > to kill indicates his brain was working fine.

> > Malfunction in one part of the brain doesn't necessarily affect
> > other parts.

> Sickness of the brain adversely affects all parts.

Go tell Stephen Hawking.

> > > What was sick was Cho's soul because of demonic possession which
> > > resulted in the loss of free will.

> > Psychotic, bipolar, manic phase.

> Not according to the video Cho recorded of himself during the
> massacre.

You didn't see his notebook. Word salad -- sentences entire pages
long.

> > No one's referred to mental illness as demonic possession since the
> > 1600s.
> >From the video, he was clearly demon possessed and not mentally ill.

How did he react to holy water?

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

On Apr 19, 6:02 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" >
wrote:

> The key word here is LORD.

The key word here is PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIA.

Don't add to the misery. Doctor.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:

>> > This would not be the time for humor with the recent untimely death of
>> > Pastorio and now of the 33+ folks at VA Tech.

>> I posted my message hours before the events at VA, you sinful nitwit.

> Pastorio's death is just as meaningful as those who died during the VA
> Tech massacre.
>
> Each has been a sign for the outspoken atheist.
>
> Those who prayed to GOD seeking HIS salvation were spared.
>
> "I just fell on the ground underneath some tables and started
> praying." -- one of the students that survived as others around him
> died.
>
> May GOD bless you.
>
> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

your a sick,twisted **** chunks.
seek mental help.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

> Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

clearly you remain a dumbass.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

convicted neighbor Haskell wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Haskell wrote:

> > > Malfunction in one part of the brain doesn't necessarily affect
> > > other parts.

> > Sickness of the brain adversely affects all parts.

> Go tell Stephen Hawking.

Lou Gehrig's disease affects the spinal cord and not the brain.

Truth is simple.

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

In article .com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > writes:
> convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > No.

> > Typical... No sense of humour... Tsk, tsk, tsk.

> This would not be the time for humor with the recent untimely death of
> Pastorio and now of the 33+ folks at VA Tech.

Actually, Fred Phelps website pronounces the slaughter "A lovely divine irony".

Sounds like they're finding a bit of humor in the tragedy.

-- cary

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology

In article >,
says...
> In article .com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > writes:
> > convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...4796c04498171?

> > > Typical... No sense of humour... Tsk, tsk, tsk.

> > This would not be the time for humor with the recent untimely death of
> > Pastorio and now of the 33+ folks at VA Tech.

> Actually, Fred Phelps website pronounces the slaughter "A lovely divine irony".
>
> Sounds like they're finding a bit of humor in the tragedy.

Chung does. he is dancing round his trailer giggling like a mad
schoolgirl and praising Teh LAWD for giving him and his hero Phelps
something else to gloat over.

Sick minds always seem to search each other out, just like pedophiles
and extreme fetishists. Chung and Phelps are no different, the only
difference between them is that Phelps actually believes what he spouts
and Earthquack is a lying heathen fraud.

FR
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

On Apr 19, 6:09 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" >
wrote:
> convicted neighborOlrikwrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > This would not be the time for humor with the recent untimely death of
> > > Pastorio and now of the 33+ folks at VA Tech.

> > I posted my message hours before the events at VA, you sinful nitwit.

> Pastorio's death is just as meaningful as those who died during the VA
> Tech massacre.

I don't know what's the story about this "Pastorio" guy, although I
guess you probably did something to **** him off, he did not like it,
and you can't accept that. Looks like vengeance to me, sinner.

Anyway, that guy simply died of cancer. Cho's victims, on the other
hand, were slaughtered.

> Each has been a sign for the outspoken atheist.

What a amoral guy you are.

Olrik

<snip crap>

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

wrote:
> convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > This would not be the time for humor with the recent untimely death of
> > > Pastorio and now of the 33+ folks at VA Tech.

> > I posted my message hours before the events at VA, you sinful nitwit.

> Pastorio's death is just as meaningful as those who died during the VA
> Tech massacre.
>
> Each has been a sign for the outspoken atheist.

Do you own any firearms? What kind?

No reason. Just thought I'd ask.