Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Belated Happy Birthdays to Dave Bugg and Om...

Dave on the 3rd and Om on the 4th...

My bad

Hope you both had good ones!
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 5, 5:50?pm, Chatty Cathy > wrote:
> Dave on the 3rd and Om on the 4th...
>
> My bad
>
> Hope you both had good ones!
> --
> Cheers
> Chatty Cathy

YEA ! ! !

Sheldon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chatty Cathy wrote:
> Dave on the 3rd and Om on the 4th...
>
> My bad
>
> Hope you both had good ones!

Thanks, Cathy.

--
"So long, so long, and thanks for all the fish!"
Dave

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chatty Cathy wrote:
> Dave on the 3rd and Om on the 4th...
>
> My bad
>
> Hope you both had good ones!

I didn't realize it was Dave's birthday, too. Happy belated, Dave. Please
give your lovely wife a hug, too.

kili

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:
> On Apr 5, 5:50?pm, Chatty Cathy > wrote:
>> Dave on the 3rd and Om on the 4th...
>>
>> My bad
>>
>> Hope you both had good ones!
>> --
>> Cheers
>> Chatty Cathy

> YEA ! ! !

'Preciate it, Sheldon. :-)

--
"So long, so long, and thanks for all the fish!"
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

kilikini wrote:
> Chatty Cathy wrote:
>> Dave on the 3rd and Om on the 4th...
>>
>> My bad
>>
>> Hope you both had good ones!

> I didn't realize it was Dave's birthday, too. Happy belated, Dave.
> Please give your lovely wife a hug, too.

Thanks, Kili. And since it's Jill's and my 20th Anniversary today, she gets
20 hugs :-)
--
"So long, so long, and thanks for all the fish!"
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dave Bugg" > wrote

> Thanks, Kili. And since it's Jill's and my 20th Anniversary today, she
> gets 20 hugs :-)

Hey, Happy Anniversary and Birthday!

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Nancy Young wrote:
> "Dave Bugg" > wrote
>
>> Thanks, Kili. And since it's Jill's and my 20th Anniversary today,
>> she gets 20 hugs :-)

> Hey, Happy Anniversary and Birthday!

Thanks for the thoughts, Nancy. :-)

--
"So long, so long, and thanks for all the fish!"
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Bugg wrote:
> kilikini wrote:
>> Chatty Cathy wrote:
>>> Dave on the 3rd and Om on the 4th...
>>>
>>> My bad
>>>
>>> Hope you both had good ones!

>> I didn't realize it was Dave's birthday, too. Happy belated, Dave.
>> Please give your lovely wife a hug, too.

> Thanks, Kili. And since it's Jill's and my 20th Anniversary today, she gets
> 20 hugs :-)

Gee Dave, its almost a double celebration!! Happy Anniversary too

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

One time on Usenet, Chatty Cathy > said:

> Dave on the 3rd and Om on the 4th...
>
> My bad
>
> Hope you both had good ones!

Happiest of birthdays to you both... :-)

--
Jani in WA

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Chatty Cathy > wrote:

> Dave on the 3rd and Om on the 4th...
>
> My bad
>
> Hope you both had good ones!

It's all good. :-)

Thanks!

Happy B-day Bugg!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article .com>,
"Sheldon" > wrote:

> On Apr 5, 5:50?pm, Chatty Cathy > wrote:
> > Dave on the 3rd and Om on the 4th...
> >
> > My bad
> >
> > Hope you both had good ones!
> > --
> > Cheers
> > Chatty Cathy

> YEA ! ! !
>
> Sheldon

Cheeers! :-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:
> In article >,
> Chatty Cathy > wrote:
>
>> Dave on the 3rd and Om on the 4th...
>>
>> My bad
>>
>> Hope you both had good ones!

> It's all good. :-)
>
> Thanks!
>
> Happy B-day Bugg!

And my best to you too, Om. :-)

--
"So long, so long, and thanks for all the fish!"
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> Dave on the 3rd and Om on the 4th...
>
> My bad
>
> Hope you both had good ones!

And many, many, many more...
;-}

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 23:50:34 +0200, Chatty Cathy
> wrote:

>Dave on the 3rd and Om on the 4th...

Happy birfday to you both! Live long and prosper...

TammyM
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article <iNjRh.34927$DE1.29706@pd7urf2no>,
"~xy~" > wrote:

> > Dave on the 3rd and Om on the 4th...
> >
> > My bad
> >
> > Hope you both had good ones!

> And many, many, many more...
> ;-}

Peace babe!

Sorry I dropped off of a.d.p. again for now.
I'll be back eventually, promise! ;-)

The RKBA e-mail list is burning a lot of time...
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Little Malice wrote:
> One time on Usenet, Chatty Cathy > said:
>
>> Dave on the 3rd and Om on the 4th...
>>
>> My bad
>>
>> Hope you both had good ones!

> Happiest of birthdays to you both... :-)

Thanks, Jani; it was spectacular!!!

--
"So long, so long, and thanks for all the fish!"
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> Sorry I dropped off of a.d.p. again for now.
> I'll be back eventually, promise! ;-)

Take your time, it's all cross-posted philosophical bullshit lately...
....boring and lame and pretentious...

> The RKBA e-mail list is burning a lot of time...

?...RKBA...?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article <SiDRh.37543$DE1.10905@pd7urf2no>,
"~xy~" > wrote:

> > Sorry I dropped off of a.d.p. again for now.
> > I'll be back eventually, promise! ;-)

> Take your time, it's all cross-posted philosophical bullshit lately...
> ...boring and lame and pretentious...
>
> > The RKBA e-mail list is burning a lot of time...

> ?...RKBA...?

Second constitutional amendment.
Right to Keep and Bear Arms.

A fully moderated e-list... and better for it. ;-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"~xy~" > wrote:

> > Sorry I dropped off of a.d.p. again for now.
> > I'll be back eventually, promise! ;-)

> Take your time, it's all cross-posted philosophical bullshit lately...
> ...boring and lame and pretentious...

Exactly why I dumped it for awhile. :-(
Not worth my time, but I still feel a bit guilty.
I've made a few long term friends there.

It's almost as bad as the other a.d.p got to be.

E-mail privately if you need an explanation for that one. ;-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.