Melba's Jammin'

Default Brunch at Margaret's in December

Most of the folks who've contacted me prefer Saturday, December 6.
How's that sound?
-Barb with the munged address
--
-Barb
jmcquown

Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> Most of the folks who've contacted me prefer Saturday, December 6.
> How's that sound?
> -Barb with the munged address

Hmmm, she's the hostess, is that date good for her? I'd love to meet all of
you but alas, tis too far to travel.

Jill

Margaret Suran

jmcquown wrote:

> Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> > Most of the folks who've contacted me prefer Saturday, December 6.
> > How's that sound?
> > -Barb with the munged address

> Hmmm, she's the hostess, is that date good for her? I'd love to meet all of
> you but alas, tis too far to travel.
>
> Jill

Thank you, Jill, for trying to look out for me. Yes, of course it is
convenient for me; Barbara and I discussed it at length.

Wouldn't that be something if you could come! Why don't you work on
your boss to give you an assignment in New York for that week?

Hugs, Margaret
Melba's Jammin'

In article >, "jmcquown"
> wrote:

> Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> > Most of the folks who've contacted me prefer Saturday, December 6.

> Hmmm, she's the hostess, is that date good for her?
> Jill

I am but her lackey, Jillsie.
--
-Barb
Boron Elgar

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 16:06:40 -0500, Melba's Jammin'
> wrote:

>Most of the folks who've contacted me prefer Saturday, December 6.
>How's that sound?
>-Barb with the munged address

Nice.

Boron

Curly Sue

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 18:09:57 -0400, Boron Elgar
> wrote:

>On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 16:06:40 -0500, Melba's Jammin'
> wrote:
>
>>Most of the folks who've contacted me prefer Saturday, December 6.
>>How's that sound?
>>-Barb with the munged address

>Nice.
>
>Boron

DOES THAT MEAN YOU'RE COMING????? It's about time.

Sue(tm)
Jack Schidt®

"Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message
> Most of the folks who've contacted me prefer Saturday, December 6.
> How's that sound?
> -Barb with the munged address
> --
> -Barb

That would be splendid.

Jack RSVP

jmcquown

Margaret Suran wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:
>>
>> Melba's Jammin' wrote:
>>> Most of the folks who've contacted me prefer Saturday, December 6.
>>> How's that sound?
>>> -Barb with the munged address

>> Hmmm, she's the hostess, is that date good for her? I'd love to
>> meet all of you but alas, tis too far to travel.
>>
>> Jill

> Thank you, Jill, for trying to look out for me. Yes, of course it is
> convenient for me; Barbara and I discussed it at length.
>
> Wouldn't that be something if you could come! Why don't you work on
> your boss to give you an assignment in New York for that week?
>
> Hugs, Margaret

Yes, I read she's your 'lackey' Unfortunately, there is no "assignment"
that would take me to New York (sigh). I shall be there in spirit!

Love, Jill

Gar

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 17:31:31 -0400, Margaret Suran >
wrote:

>Thank you, Jill, for trying to look out for me. Yes, of course it is
>convenient for me; Barbara and I discussed it at length.
>
>Wouldn't that be something if you could come! Why don't you work on
>your boss to give you an assignment in New York for that week?

If you get Jill and Sheryl in the same room you should be able to
charge admission. How much are tickets going to be?

Gar

Melba's Jammin' > wrote:
> Most of the folks who've contacted me prefer Saturday, December 6.
> How's that sound?

That's fine with me. Thanks for asking.