Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default The President Is Out of His Mind!

"Open the borders to temp workers and concentrate on the war on drugs."

"The War on terror, take the fight to the enemy."

While they walk across our borders as temp workers?

So much for homeland security!

Thank God he's out of his mind!!!

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf sf is offline

What's really scary is that he wants to expand his "war" to Iran.

````````````````````````````````````````

On Jan 23, 6:42 pm, Andy <q> wrote:
> "Open the borders to temp workers and concentrate on the war on drugs."
>
> "The War on terror, take the fight to the enemy."
>
> While they walk across our borders as temp workers?
>
> So much for homeland security!
>
> Thank God he's out of his mind!!!
>
> Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> "Open the borders to temp workers and concentrate on the war on drugs."
>
> "The War on terror, take the fight to the enemy."
>

> While they walk across our borders as temp workers?
>
> So much for homeland security!
>

> Thank God he's out of his mind!!!
>
> Andy

I'm sorry, that guy is such a DF- did you see the look that Condy was
sporting? I'm embarrassed to be an American because of the stupidity of
others.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Spend at home. Spend more abroad?

Was he signing autographs as he left, or rubber checks?

sf said...

> What's really scary is that he wants to expand his "war" to Iran.
>
> ````````````````````````````````````````
>
> On Jan 23, 6:42 pm, Andy <q> wrote:
>> "Open the borders to temp workers and concentrate on the war on drugs."
>>
>> "The War on terror, take the fight to the enemy."
>>
>> While they walk across our borders as temp workers?
>>
>> So much for homeland security!
>>
>> Thank God he's out of his mind!!!
>>
>> Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> "Open the borders to temp workers and concentrate on the war on drugs."
>
> "The War on terror, take the fight to the enemy."
>

> While they walk across our borders as temp workers?
>
> So much for homeland security!
>

> Thank God he's out of his mind!!!
>
> Andy

What a dumbass- I think I need a big bong hit right now. Did anyone
notice the glare Condy was sporting?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> "Open the borders to temp workers and concentrate on the war on drugs."
>
> "The War on terror, take the fight to the enemy."
>

> While they walk across our borders as temp workers?
>
> So much for homeland security!
>

> Thank God he's out of his mind!!!
>
> Andy

Apparently I'm one too when it comes to posting- thought I cancelled
the first one. Now you know why i quote everything as I am still trying
to figure this computer business out.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> What's really scary is that he wants to expand his "war" to Iran.

What funny is that Iran's president was just told (by Ayatollah
what's-his-face) to stop running his mouth about nuclear issues. The high
priests are getting tired of him. If Bush doesn't let that run its course,
he should be fed to sharks, on television. He may end up having an ally who
just happens to be an Islamic fundamentalist (which wouldn't be the first
time), but he will totally miss the opportunity.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"merryb" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Andy wrote:
>> "Open the borders to temp workers and concentrate on the war on drugs."
>>
>> "The War on terror, take the fight to the enemy."
>>

>> While they walk across our borders as temp workers?
>>
>> So much for homeland security!
>>

>> Thank God he's out of his mind!!!
>>
>> Andy

> What a dumbass- I think I need a big bong hit right now. Did anyone
> notice the glare Condy was sporting?

I missed it. A glare, as if she was barely tolerating having to listen to
Nookular Boy's bullshit?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 23, 7:18 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote:
> "merryb" > wrote in oglegroups.com...
>

> > Andy wrote:
> >> "Open the borders to temp workers and concentrate on the war on drugs."

> >> "The War on terror, take the fight to the enemy."

> >> While they walk across our borders as temp workers?

> >> So much for homeland security!

> >> Thank God he's out of his mind!!!

> >> Andy

> > What a dumbass- I think I need a big bong hit right now. Did anyone
> > notice the glare Condy was sporting?I missed it. A glare, as if she was barely tolerating having to listen to

> Nookular Boy's bullshit?- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -

Yeah- she looked like she wanted to bitch slap him

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 20:42:54 -0600, Andy <q> wrote:

>"Open the borders to temp workers and concentrate on the war on drugs."
>
>"The War on terror, take the fight to the enemy."
>

> While they walk across our borders as temp workers?
>
> So much for homeland security!

One assumes the 'temp workers' he's talking about are all Mexican...
not a big terrorist problem from that direction.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Karen AKA Kajikit said...

> On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 20:42:54 -0600, Andy <q> wrote:
>
>>"Open the borders to temp workers and concentrate on the war on drugs."
>>
>>"The War on terror, take the fight to the enemy."
>>

>> While they walk across our borders as temp workers?
>>
>> So much for homeland security!

> One assumes the 'temp workers' he's talking about are all Mexican...
> not a big terrorist problem from that direction.

WHAT???

Spend less on border control and more on the war on drugs??? What's wrong
with THAT picture!???

Thank God he's out of his mind!!!

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Karen AKA Kajikit" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 20:42:54 -0600, Andy <q> wrote:
>
>>"Open the borders to temp workers and concentrate on the war on drugs."
>>
>>"The War on terror, take the fight to the enemy."
>>

>> While they walk across our borders as temp workers?
>>
>> So much for homeland security!

> One assumes the 'temp workers' he's talking about are all Mexican...
> not a big terrorist problem from that direction.

One has to wonder how you know which direction terrorists will come from.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 23, 6:42 pm, Andy <q> wrote:
> "Open the borders to temp workers and concentrate on the war on drugs."
>
> "The War on terror, take the fight to the enemy."
>
> While they walk across our borders as temp workers?
>
> So much for homeland security!
>
> Thank God he's out of his mind!!!
>
> Andy

Mind=Boggle

Um, his point was to make it so they 'legally' can come across the
border to work. Basically, so they don't have to sneak across the
border. In other words, we will know who is crossing the border -vs-
not knowing. This is implying Mexicans. The least amount of terroist
threat. Duu!

Here is the excerpt from
http://www.bayoubuzz.com/News/US/Pol...Iraq__2607.asp
"Yet even with all these steps, we cannot fully secure the border
unless we take pressure off the border -- and that requires a temporary
worker program. We should establish a legal and orderly path for
foreign workers to enter our country to work on a temporary basis. As a
result, they won't have to try to sneak in, and that will leave Border
Agents free to chase down drug smugglers and criminals and terrorists.
(Applause.) We'll enforce our immigration laws at the work site and
give employers the tools to verify the legal status of their workers,
so there's no excuse left for violating the law. (Applause.)"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

denise~* said...

> On Jan 23, 6:42 pm, Andy <q> wrote:
>> "Open the borders to temp workers and concentrate on the war on drugs."
>>
>> "The War on terror, take the fight to the enemy."
>>
>> While they walk across our borders as temp workers?
>>
>> So much for homeland security!
>>
>> Thank God he's out of his mind!!!
>>
>> Andy

> Mind=Boggle
>
> Um, his point was to make it so they 'legally' can come across the
> border to work. Basically, so they don't have to sneak across the
> border. In other words, we will know who is crossing the border -vs-
> not knowing. This is implying Mexicans. The least amount of terroist
> threat. Duu!

I'd go back to school on that excerpt if I were you!

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"merryb" > wrote in message
ps.com...

> On Jan 23, 7:18 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote:
>> "merryb" > wrote in
>> oglegroups.com...

>> > What a dumbass- I think I need a big bong hit right now. Did anyone
>> > notice the glare Condy was sporting?I missed it. A glare, as if she was
>> > barely tolerating having to listen to

>> Nookular Boy's bullshit?- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -

> Yeah- she looked like she wanted to bitch slap him

I'd like to know if these inner circle people scream at each other, like
normal people sometimes do in an office. None of this polite "Mr President"
crap.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Karen AKA Kajikit" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 20:42:54 -0600, Andy <q> wrote:
>
>>"Open the borders to temp workers and concentrate on the war on drugs."
>>
>>"The War on terror, take the fight to the enemy."
>>

>> While they walk across our borders as temp workers?
>>
>> So much for homeland security!

> One assumes the 'temp workers' he's talking about are all Mexican...
> not a big terrorist problem from that direction.

That idea has already been proven wrong. Not often, but once is enough.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote:

> "merryb" > wrote in message
> ps.com...
> >

> > On Jan 23, 7:18 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote:
> >> "merryb" > wrote in
> >> oglegroups.com...

> >> Nookular Boy's bullshit?- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -

> > Yeah- she looked like she wanted to bitch slap him
> >

> I'd like to know if these inner circle people scream at each other, like
> normal people sometimes do in an office. None of this polite "Mr President"
> crap.

I would be very surprised if they didn't scream at each other some of
the time. They are dealing with life and death issues and sometimes,
highly emotional situations. If they never screamed at each other,
something would definitely be wrong.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote:

> "sf" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > What's really scary is that he wants to expand his "war" to Iran.

> What funny is that Iran's president was just told (by Ayatollah
> what's-his-face) to stop running his mouth about nuclear issues. The high
> priests are getting tired of him. If Bush doesn't let that run its course,
> he should be fed to sharks, on television. He may end up having an ally who
> just happens to be an Islamic fundamentalist (which wouldn't be the first
> time), but he will totally miss the opportunity.

If Bush and his neocon buddies had any sense, they would shut up about
Iran. Rest assured, if Iran was truly a threat, Israeli jets would have
taken out their nuclear facilities by now.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Stan Horwitz" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote:
>
>> "sf" > wrote in message
>> ups.com...
>> > What's really scary is that he wants to expand his "war" to Iran.

>> What funny is that Iran's president was just told (by Ayatollah
>> what's-his-face) to stop running his mouth about nuclear issues. The high
>> priests are getting tired of him. If Bush doesn't let that run its
>> course,
>> he should be fed to sharks, on television. He may end up having an ally
>> who
>> just happens to be an Islamic fundamentalist (which wouldn't be the first
>> time), but he will totally miss the opportunity.

> If Bush and his neocon buddies had any sense, they would shut up about
> Iran. Rest assured, if Iran was truly a threat, Israeli jets would have
> taken out their nuclear facilities by now.

Even better: There's been some student unrest, and it's safe to assume we're
supporting that covertly. That's what the CIA is for. I like it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" > wrote in message
6.121...
> "JoeSpareBedroom" >
> :
>
>> "sf" > wrote in message
>> ups.com...
>>> What's really scary is that he wants to expand his "war" to Iran.

>> What funny is that Iran's president was just told (by Ayatollah
>> what's-his-face) to stop running his mouth about nuclear issues. The
>> high priests are getting tired of him. If Bush doesn't let that run
>> its course, he should be fed to sharks, on television. He may end up
>> having an ally who just happens to be an Islamic fundamentalist (which
>> wouldn't be the first time), but he will totally miss the opportunity.

> I'm sure the president and his advisors will not see the window of
> opportunity. IMO none of them can see past the tip of their noses.
>
> Michael

I think Rice notices, but it'll be tough for her to beat Nookular Boy over
the head with it. She seems logical. He, on the other hand, uses faith to
make decisions, and that is totally inappropriate outside of your own
personal issues.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" > wrote in message
6.121...
> "JoeSpareBedroom" >
> :
>
>> I think Rice notices, but it'll be tough for her to beat Nookular Boy
>> over the head with it. She seems logical. He, on the other hand, uses
>> faith to make decisions, and that is totally inappropriate outside of
>> your own personal issues.

> IMO he the president had a brain transplant and now has the intelligence
> of
> a slug.
>
> Michael

This is weird. I didn't pay much attention to him when he was the governator
of Texas, but apparently, he's deteriorated a LOT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw4Bh...related&search

Some would say that based on this, we should feel sorry for him, but I don't
think so. People should know when they're no longer qualified to do certain
things. Or, someone should tell them. Like taking away grandma's car keys.

Or, he's just what the Republicans wanted: Someone who's totally malleable.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

>Um, his point was to make it so they 'legally' can come across the
>border to work. Basically, so they don't have to sneak across the
>border. In other words, we will know who is crossing the border -vs-
>not knowing. This is implying Mexicans. The least amount of terroist
>threat. Duu!

Down here in Arizona we share some 10,000 ( est ) illegals a month.
We dont know who they are,
their country of origin,
what their intents,
or what they're bringing into this country.

The threat doesnt have to be a noo-ku-lar weapon.
A box of the right bugs can devastate
the citrus , farming, or lumber industry.

....and I have to have my baggage searched,
provide ID, and take my shoes off to
take a flight out of Tucson.......

<rj>
Posted to rec.food.cooking

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

> What funny is that Iran's president was just told (by Ayatollah
> what's-his-face) to stop running his mouth about nuclear issues. The high
> priests are getting tired of him. If Bush doesn't let that run its course,
> he should be fed to sharks, on television.

He should have been fed to sharks for leading you into a war in Iraq and
lying about the reasons.
There were no WMDS in Iraq. Your friends and allies were not convinced by
the evidence that was fabricated, and the thought that invasion would just
make things worse for the Iraqi people. That is why we didn't go along with
it. Then Bush made all those comments about America's friends and being
with him or against him.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith > wrote in
:

> JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
>>

>> What funny is that Iran's president was just told (by Ayatollah
>> what's-his-face) to stop running his mouth about nuclear issues. The
>> high priests are getting tired of him. If Bush doesn't let that run
>> its course, he should be fed to sharks, on television.

> He should have been fed to sharks for leading you into a war in Iraq
> and lying about the reasons.

You should be fed to the sharks just for being a complete moron!!

> There were no WMDS in Iraq.

Of course not. The ****ant UN Council tied *everyones* hands up till the
offending weapons were disposed of 'next door'.
(*Think* about it......!!)

Where was Saddams and his killer kids escape route supposed to go???
Through Iran.

A couple million bucks buys you anything........ even from your enemies.

Which is why Swingin Saddams ex and his flock are hiding out in........
Jordan????

Money talks.

>Your friends and allies were not convinced
> by the evidence that was fabricated,

That's funny!!! How many countries backed the US, hey???

I know for a fact that Australia did, right from Day 1..... and we still
do.

>and the thought that invasion
> would just make things worse for the Iraqi people. That is why we
> didn't go along with it.

Who's "we"???

Are you Angolan?

>Then Bush made all those comments about
> America's friends and being with him or against him.

You're dribbling shit. Go wipe your chin..... finish your
moonshine....... wipe your chin again..... and go to bed and sleep it
off.

Give Little Willi a nudge when you get into bed, and tell him I said
'Hi'.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

http://www.beccycole.com/albums/vide...ter_girl.shtml

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Peter A" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> says...
>> Even better: There's been some student unrest, and it's safe to assume
>> we're
>> supporting that covertly. That's what the CIA is for. I like it.
>>

> It's unlikely that any political group would be stupid enough to accept
> support from the US, it would completely destroy their credibility. That
> would be typical of the absolutely moronic foreign policy this country
> has been following. We did the same thing in Somalia, supporting the
> warlords who opposed the Islamic Courts (or whatever that group is
> called) with the result that the Islamic fundamentalists gained even
> more support.
>
> The US is hated throughout the Muslim world due to our blind, mindless
> support of Israel (which certainly deserves support but not blind,
> mindless support) and the Iraq invasion. Moderate groups who could well
> use our support would not dare go near it.
>

> --
> Peter Aitken

Last summer, I read about a couple of polls which indicated that over half
of Iranians viewed the U.S. favorably. That's been the case for many years.
Unfortunately, Iranians don't have the means of expressing this support
because their candidates don't offer much of a choice, in terms of views.
(Sort of like OUR politicians). And, in fact, many political groups,
especially the quieter ones in the background, have been more than happy to
accept various means of covert support. We (and the KGB) have a long history
of doing things like that.

Want a reading list?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> Thank God he's out of his mind!!!
>
> Andy

..................and you just noticed this?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" > wrote in message
6.121...
> "JoeSpareBedroom" >
> :
>

> > This is weird. I didn't pay much attention to him when he was the
> > governator of Texas, but apparently, he's deteriorated a LOT:
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw4Bh...related&search

> I didnt' pay a lot of attention to him during his years as Governor.
> Thanks for the link.
>

> > Some would say that based on this, we should feel sorry for him, but I
> > don't think so. People should know when they're no longer qualified to
> > do certain things. Or, someone should tell them. Like taking away
> > grandma's car keys.

> I have issues with showing any empathy for someone with the power to waste
> thousands of lives and spend 1.3 trillion dollars on a war we should never
> have been involved in. The president needs to be leashed and he needs

some
> duct tape across his mouth.
>

> > Or, he's just what the Republicans wanted: Someone who's totally
> > malleable.

> Well, I have a different word for him than "malleable" but I will not post
> it out of respect for the Republicans in the ng.
>
> Michael

I agree with you wholeheartedly, but you already know that. :~)

kili

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:33:20 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
> wrote:
>
>Even better: There's been some student unrest, and it's safe to assume we're
>supporting that covertly. That's what the CIA is for. I like it.

Where is the student unrest *HERE*? What have has this country turned
in to? Are we such whimps now that we let an idiot run the country in
absolute peace?

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:36:42 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
> wrote:

>I think Rice notices, but it'll be tough for her to beat Nookular Boy over
>the head with it. She seems logical.

She's logical in the sense that she dances to the tune of who "signs"
her paycheck. She has been a huge disappointment to me in any
political sense.

> He, on the other hand, uses faith to
>make decisions, and that is totally inappropriate outside of your own
>personal issues.

Yes, "god" speaks to him. I know because he said so - as quoted in an
article I read. I think that he, Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, James
Dobson, etc. *and* various ayatollahs are all on the same wave length.
They might as well be on the same "side".

Think about it. We have special places for people who are not as
politically powerful, but who are just like them.

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:41:45 GMT, "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan"

:

>> I think Rice notices, but it'll be tough for her to beat Nookular Boy
>> over the head with it. She seems logical. He, on the other hand, uses
>> faith to make decisions, and that is totally inappropriate outside of
>> your own personal issues.

>IMO he the president had a brain transplant and now has the intelligence of
>a slug.

I guess that's an improvement. Have you figured out "from what"?

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:46:15 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
> wrote:

>"Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" > wrote in message
86.121...
>> "JoeSpareBedroom" >
>> :
>>
>>> I think Rice notices, but it'll be tough for her to beat Nookular Boy
>>> over the head with it. She seems logical. He, on the other hand, uses
>>> faith to make decisions, and that is totally inappropriate outside of
>>> your own personal issues.

>> IMO he the president had a brain transplant and now has the intelligence
>> of
>> a slug.
>>
>> Michael

>This is weird. I didn't pay much attention to him when he was the governator
>of Texas, but apparently, he's deteriorated a LOT:
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw4Bh...related&search
>
>Some would say that based on this, we should feel sorry for him, but I don't
>think so. People should know when they're no longer qualified to do certain
>things. Or, someone should tell them. Like taking away grandma's car keys.
>
>Or, he's just what the Republicans wanted: Someone who's totally malleable.

Malleable? That is way too nice! I think Pres. Bush a perfect
example of the Peter Principle: "In a hierarchy every employee tends
to rise to his level of incompetence." He's the puppet of big
business, which has chosen the Republican party to represent them.
Look at the Hamiltonian vs. Jeffersonian approach and compare it to
the Republican vs. Democratic point of view today. The names of our
political parties have evolved, their approaches have not.

--
See return address to reply by email

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:53:56 GMT, "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan"

:

>> This is weird. I didn't pay much attention to him when he was the
>> governator of Texas, but apparently, he's deteriorated a LOT:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw4Bh...related&search

>I didnt' pay a lot of attention to him during his years as Governor.
>Thanks for the link.

Nobody with half a brain wanted to. Unfortunately, what he did there
foreshadowed what he did later on a national scale.

>> Some would say that based on this, we should feel sorry for him, but I
>> don't think so. People should know when they're no longer qualified to
>> do certain things. Or, someone should tell them. Like taking away
>> grandma's car keys.

>I have issues with showing any empathy for someone with the power to waste
>thousands of lives

This is the point where we should be LOUDLY say "ONLY three thousand
lives? What about the OVER TEN THOUSAND U.S. citizens who are
permanently and seriously maimed..... which is not counting the other
united nations security forces who have given their lives or
sacrificed their bodies to this "war" and the countless Iraqis who
suffered the same losses at much higher numbers?

> and spend 1.3 trillion dollars on a war we should never
>have been involved in. The president needs to be leashed and he needs some
>duct tape across his mouth.

Clinton left our country "in the black", but Bush put us "in the red"
and it's a National debt our grandchildren will be stuck paying off.

>> Or, he's just what the Republicans wanted: Someone who's totally
>> malleable.

He has direct talks with god. No politics are involved, he says so.

>Well, I have a different word for him than "malleable" but I will not post
>it out of respect for the Republicans in the ng.

<snork> I'm a registered Republican. Bring it on.

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

<sf> wrote in message ...
> On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:33:20 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
> > wrote:
>>
>>Even better: There's been some student unrest, and it's safe to assume
>>we're
>>supporting that covertly. That's what the CIA is for. I like it.
>>

> Where is the student unrest *HERE*? What have has this country turned
> in to? Are we such whimps now that we let an idiot run the country in
> absolute peace?

I suspect that not many parents teach their kids that protest is good. And,
ask any psychologist: There really is a fixed percentage of the population
that is stupid.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

<sf> wrote in message ...

>>I have issues with showing any empathy for someone with the power to waste
>>thousands of lives

> This is the point where we should be LOUDLY say "ONLY three thousand
> lives? What about the OVER TEN THOUSAND U.S. citizens who are
> permanently and seriously maimed..... which is not counting the other
> united nations security forces who have given their lives or
> sacrificed their bodies to this "war" and the countless Iraqis who
> suffered the same losses at much higher numbers?

Have you heard the latest spew from reich wing robots? "3000 lives? That's
nothing! More people die in car accidents each year. And, do you have any
idea how many lives were lost in other battles & wars?" Guess where this
horseshit comes from. Rush Limbaugh.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

<sf> wrote in message ...
> On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:36:42 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
> > wrote:
>
>>I think Rice notices, but it'll be tough for her to beat Nookular Boy over
>>the head with it. She seems logical.

> She's logical in the sense that she dances to the tune of who "signs"
> her paycheck. She has been a huge disappointment to me in any
> political sense.

I could be wrong, but I think we'll see a different person if she's still
around with the next president.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

PeterL wrote:
> > He should have been fed to sharks for leading you into a war in Iraq
> > and lying about the reasons.

> You should be fed to the sharks just for being a complete moron!!
>
> > There were no WMDS in Iraq.

> Of course not. The ****ant UN Council tied *everyones* hands up till the
> offending weapons were disposed of 'next door'.
> (*Think* about it......!!)

You are getting too much of the news from Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly.
Remember all those comments about how the US team was incompetent when it
announced they didn't think that there wee any active WMD programs. You
missed the reports that the US gave up on the search. You missed the
address from the president where he admitted that they had acted on "stale"
intelligence. One of the key pieces of "proof" was the documentation for
the Nigerian yelllowcake uranium, which turned out to be forgeries. The
director of the CIA was the scape goat who had to resign. It is a safe bet
that you never read any of the books written by former White House security
advisors who claim to have advised Bush that there were no WMDs, that the
threat to the US was from al Queda not Iraq.

> Where was Saddams and his killer kids escape route supposed to go???
> Through Iran.

???? They were killed or captured in It took a Marine company a whole day
and lot of explosives to get the two sons in a building in Iraq.

Do you ever ask yourself if Saddam had WMDs why he didn't use them on
invading US troops? Was he waiting for something bigger?

> A couple million bucks buys you anything........ even from your enemies.
>
> Which is why Swingin Saddams ex and his flock are hiding out in........
> Jordan????
>
> Money talks.

It sure does. The company that VP Cheney used to head got millions of
dollars worth of untendered contracts to repair oil pumping and transport
facilities before the war even started. They have since been caught over
billing the military for millions of dollars of goods and services not
delivered.

> >Your friends and allies were not convinced
> > by the evidence that was fabricated,

> That's funny!!! How many countries backed the US, hey???

Think of it as a drunken friend in a bar trying to pick a fight and
expecting all his sober friends to join in.

A lot of those countries were intimidated by threats of economic and
political reprisal, so they offered a token force. Eleven of the countries
involved have few than 100 soldiers Iraq, just a token presence, but not
involved in any of the fighting.

> I know for a fact that Australia did, right from Day 1..... and we still
> do.

1400 Australians..... less than 1% of the force.
We got sucked into helping out in Afghanistan. For the first three years of
our involvement we lost more troops to friendly fire from American aircraft
than we did to the enemy.