Posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,demon.local,ne.weather,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.ott-senators,rec.food.cooking

Default Please follow the RULES!

Anand Nene > wrote in news:eoj04i$njo$1
@news.datemas.de:

>>> 1. GOLDEN RULE: Who ever has the gold, rules.
>>> 2. GETTY'S RULE: Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the

earth
>>> though not its mineral rights.
>>> 3. No more rules.

>> 4. Except this one.

> Let me end this thread here with some accepted bare minimum:
>
> 1. Never top post.
>
> 2. Never cross post.
>
> 3. Always post news items with comments.
>
> 4. When posting news links, always include some abstract. (Helps
> folks who are over the firewall, saves one hop too!)
>
> 5. Max OT post(s) per month = 4
>
> 6. Flame / Troll, do not.
>
> 7. Post using a sane newsreader program.
>
> 8. Consider using killfile.
>
> 9. Never start a new post / thread by hitting "Reply" button.
>
> 10. Avoid native slang.
>
> 11. Avoid posts on religion, politics, war, advertisements & personal.
>
> 12. .... ..m.
>
> Last but not the least, have fun!
>
> --
> Standard procedures will probably mean moving off line to get as much
> debris on your tyres that can add a couple of kilos with a bit of

luck.

I am not sure that I agree. It won't work.

--
"I have spoken to The Lord, and he has a message for all of us."
Posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,demon.local,ne.weather,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.ott-senators,rec.food.cooking

Default Ah , Please follow the RULES!

Benny Hinn > wrote in
:

> Anand Nene > wrote in news:eoj04i$njo$1
> @news.datemas.de:

> earth
>>>
>>> 4. Except this one.

>> Let me end this thread here with some accepted bare minimum:
>>
>> 1. Never top post.
>>
>> 2. Never cross post.
>>
>> 3. Always post news items with comments.
>>
>> 4. When posting news links, always include some abstract. (Helps
>> folks who are over the firewall, saves one hop too!)
>>
>> 5. Max OT post(s) per month = 4
>>
>> 6. Flame / Troll, do not.
>>
>> 7. Post using a sane newsreader program.
>>
>> 8. Consider using killfile.
>>
>> 9. Never start a new post / thread by hitting "Reply" button.
>>
>> 10. Avoid native slang.
>>
>> 11. Avoid posts on religion, politics, war, advertisements &

personal.

>> 12. .... ..m.
>>
>> Last but not the least, have fun!
>>
>> --
>> Standard procedures will probably mean moving off line to get as much
>> debris on your tyres that can add a couple of kilos with a bit of

> luck.
>>

> I am not sure that I agree. It won't work.

OK?

--
"I have spoken to The Lord, and he has a message for all of us."
Posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,demon.local,ne.weather,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.ott-senators,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 20:38:49 GMT, Benny Hinn

:

>> Anand Nene > wrote in news:eoj04i$njo$1
>> @news.datemas.de:

>> earth

>>> Let me end this thread here with some accepted bare minimum:
>>>
>>> 1. Never top post.
>>>
>>> 2. Never cross post.
>>>
>>> 3. Always post news items with comments.
>>>
>>> 4. When posting news links, always include some abstract. (Helps
>>> folks who are over the firewall, saves one hop too!)
>>>
>>> 5. Max OT post(s) per month = 4
>>>
>>> 6. Flame / Troll, do not.
>>>
>>> 7. Post using a sane newsreader program.
>>>
>>> 8. Consider using killfile.
>>>
>>> 9. Never start a new post / thread by hitting "Reply" button.
>>>
>>> 10. Avoid native slang.
>>>
>>> 11. Avoid posts on religion, politics, war, advertisements &

>personal.
>>>
>>> 12. .... ..m.
>>>
>>> Last but not the least, have fun!
>>>
>>> --
>>> Standard procedures will probably mean moving off line to get as much
>>> debris on your tyres that can add a couple of kilos with a bit of

>> luck.
>>>

>> I am not sure that I agree. It won't work.
>>

>OK?

STFU! FREAK!
Posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,demon.local,ne.weather,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.ott-senators,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 20:37:24 GMT, Benny Hinn
> wrote:

>Anand Nene > wrote in news:eoj04i$njo$1
:

>earth
>>>
>>> 4. Except this one.

>> Let me end this thread here with some accepted bare minimum:
>>
>> 1. Never top post.
>>
>> 2. Never cross post.
>>
>> 3. Always post news items with comments.
>>
>> 4. When posting news links, always include some abstract. (Helps
>> folks who are over the firewall, saves one hop too!)
>>
>> 5. Max OT post(s) per month = 4
>>
>> 6. Flame / Troll, do not.
>>
>> 7. Post using a sane newsreader program.
>>
>> 8. Consider using killfile.
>>
>> 9. Never start a new post / thread by hitting "Reply" button.
>>
>> 10. Avoid native slang.
>>
>> 11. Avoid posts on religion, politics, war, advertisements & personal.
>>
>> 12. .... ..m.
>>
>> Last but not the least, have fun!
>>
>> --
>> Standard procedures will probably mean moving off line to get as much
>> debris on your tyres that can add a couple of kilos with a bit of

>luck.
>>

>I am not sure that I agree. It won't work.

Post proof.
Posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,demon.local,ne.weather,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.ott-senators,rec.food.cooking

Benny Hinn wrote:
> Benny Hinn > wrote in
> :
>
>> Anand Nene > wrote in news:eoj04i$njo$1
>> @news.datemas.de:

>> earth
>>> Let me end this thread here with some accepted bare minimum:
>>>
>>> 1. Never top post.
>>>
>>> 2. Never cross post.
>>>
>>> 3. Always post news items with comments.
>>>
>>> 4. When posting news links, always include some abstract. (Helps
>>> folks who are over the firewall, saves one hop too!)
>>>
>>> 5. Max OT post(s) per month = 4
>>>
>>> 6. Flame / Troll, do not.
>>>
>>> 7. Post using a sane newsreader program.
>>>
>>> 8. Consider using killfile.
>>>
>>> 9. Never start a new post / thread by hitting "Reply" button.
>>>
>>> 10. Avoid native slang.
>>>
>>> 11. Avoid posts on religion, politics, war, advertisements &

> personal.
>>> 12. .... ..m.
>>>
>>> Last but not the least, have fun!
>>>
>>> --
>>> Standard procedures will probably mean moving off line to get as much
>>> debris on your tyres that can add a couple of kilos with a bit of

>> luck.
>> I am not sure that I agree. It won't work.
>>

> OK?

Please toss my salad!

Posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,demon.local,ne.weather,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.ott-senators,rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 20:38:49 GMT, Benny Hinn
> wrote:
>Benny Hinn > wrote in :
>> Anand Nene > wrote in news:eoj04i$njo$1
>> @news.datemas.de:

>>> Let me end this thread here with some accepted bare minimum:
>>> 1. Never top post.
>>> 2. Never cross post.
>>> 3. Always post news items with comments.
>>> 4. When posting news links, always include some abstract. (Helps
>>> folks who are over the firewall, saves one hop too!)
>>> 5. Max OT post(s) per month = 4
>>> 6. Flame / Troll, do not.
>>> 7. Post using a sane newsreader program.
>>> 8. Consider using killfile.
>>> 9. Never start a new post / thread by hitting "Reply" button.
>>> 10. Avoid native slang.
>>> 11. Avoid posts on religion, politics, war, advertisements & personal.
>>> 12. .... ..m.
>>>
>>> Last but not the least, have fun!

>> I am not sure that I agree. It won't work.

>OK?

....Such an annoying little bottle of water and vinegar you are.

--

"...Luigi follow only the Ferraris."
Posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,demon.local,ne.weather,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.ott-senators,rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 00:47:33 GMT, Luigi Topolino
> wrote:

>On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 20:38:49 GMT, Benny Hinn
> wrote:
>>Benny Hinn > wrote in :
>>> Anand Nene > wrote in news:eoj04i$njo$1
>>> @news.datemas.de:

>>> I am not sure that I agree. It won't work.

>>OK?

>...Such an annoying little bottle of water and vinegar you are.

25gm butter
300ml double cream
50gm parmesan plus extra to serve
30ml flat leaf parsley
350gm fettucine

<VOMIT>
Posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,demon.local,ne.weather,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.ott-senators,rec.food.cooking

Chris penned the following at 16/01/2007 5:58 PM:

> 25gm butter
> 300ml double cream
> 50gm parmesan plus extra to serve
> 30ml flat leaf parsley
> 350gm fettucine

> <VOMIT>

Bottle of gin, Tanqueray if you don't know what you're doing.

Bottle of vermouth, prefer 'Stock.'

Ice cubes, tea towel, cutting board - put the ice cubes in the towel
and reduce them to smithereens.

Put the ice in a shaker, pour in some Tanqueray. Go ahead, pour in a
bit more. Sure, give it a good shot of gin this time.

Swirl it around a bit.

Think about opening the vermouth. Taste the frozen gin. If it's really,
really cold crack the 'Stock' and give the shaker of gin a drop or two
of vermouth.

Take a potato peeler to a lemon and cut some twists. Throw them in the
shaker too. Swirl it around again.

Try it again. If it's like your first kiss, that's a decent Martini.

Otherwise, add more gin.
--
Cheerie-vederci . . .

j a m e s

Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly.
-- Gilbert Keith Chesterton

Posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,demon.local,ne.weather,alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.food.cooking

Default Ah , Please follow the RULES! And toss Max's salad.....

Max Grrl wrote:
> Benny Hinn wrote:
> > Benny Hinn > wrote in
> > :
> >
> >> Anand Nene > wrote in news:eoj04i$njo$1
> >> @news.datemas.de:

> >> earth

> > personal.

> >> luck.
> >> I am not sure that I agree. It won't work.
> >>

> > OK?
> >

> Please toss my salad!

LOL

Posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,demon.local,ne.weather,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.ott-senators,rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 18:37:32 -0700, James Connors
> proclaimed:

>Chris penned the following at 16/01/2007 5:58 PM:
>
>> 25gm butter
>> 300ml double cream
>> 50gm parmesan plus extra to serve
>> 30ml flat leaf parsley
>> 350gm fettucine

>> <VOMIT>

> Bottle of gin, Tanqueray if you don't know what you're doing.
>
> Bottle of vermouth, prefer 'Stock.'
>
> Ice cubes, tea towel, cutting board - put the ice cubes in the towel
>and reduce them to smithereens.
>
> Put the ice in a shaker, pour in some Tanqueray. Go ahead, pour in a
>bit more. Sure, give it a good shot of gin this time.
>
> Swirl it around a bit.
>
> Think about opening the vermouth. Taste the frozen gin. If it's really,
>really cold crack the 'Stock' and give the shaker of gin a drop or two
>of vermouth.
>
> Take a potato peeler to a lemon and cut some twists. Throw them in the
>shaker too. Swirl it around again.
>
> Try it again. If it's like your first kiss, that's a decent Martini.
>
> Otherwise, add more gin.

I'm a fan of the olive myself.

Adam.

Posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,demon.local,ne.weather,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.ott-senators,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

Malc > verbally sodomised in
:

> On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 20:37:24 GMT, Benny Hinn
> > wrote:
>
>>Anand Nene > wrote in news:eoj04i$njo$1
:

>>earth

>>> Let me end this thread here with some accepted bare minimum:
>>>
>>> 1. Never top post.
>>>
>>> 2. Never cross post.
>>>
>>> 3. Always post news items with comments.
>>>
>>> 4. When posting news links, always include some abstract. (Helps
>>> folks who are over the firewall, saves one hop too!)
>>>
>>> 5. Max OT post(s) per month = 4
>>>
>>> 6. Flame / Troll, do not.
>>>
>>> 7. Post using a sane newsreader program.
>>>
>>> 8. Consider using killfile.
>>>
>>> 9. Never start a new post / thread by hitting "Reply" button.
>>>
>>> 10. Avoid native slang.
>>>
>>> 11. Avoid posts on religion, politics, war, advertisements & personal.
>>>
>>> 12. .... ..m.
>>>
>>> Last but not the least, have fun!
>>>
>>> --
>>> Standard procedures will probably mean moving off line to get as much
>>> debris on your tyres that can add a couple of kilos with a bit of

>>luck.
>>>

>>I am not sure that I agree. It won't work.

> Post proof.

proof

--
Phil Kyle™