Bob Pastorio

Default Bobolink Dairy and stuff

If you don't know Jonathan White's work, here's a small intro to it.

http://www.app.com/app2001/story/0,21133,820698,00.html

Then check out his web site
http://www.cowsoutside.com/

Pastorio

Curly Sue

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 00:13:17 -0400, Bob Pastorio >
wrote:

>If you don't know Jonathan White's work, here's a small intro to it.
>
>http://www.app.com/app2001/story/0,21133,820698,00.html
>
>Then check out his web site
>http://www.cowsoutside.com/
>
>Pastorio

Ah, yes. Jonathan Cheesemaker. I thought he'd fallen off the face of
the earth. Actually, he did. He moved to NJ! (only kidding :>)

Several years ago rfc cheese expert Henry Hillbrath (Souris) and I
went on an outing to Egg Farm Dairy, I wearing my bright orange
"Velveeta" logo T-shirt. (Unfortunately Jonathan Cheesemaker wasn't
in town that day.) His staff looked at the logo on my shirt with
disbelief as we walked around the retail space (hard to call it a
"store"). Finally one of them timidly asked if I'd worn the shirt
there on purpose! (Well, duh ;>)

Sue(tm)