FoodBanter.com

-   -   Wolf Range challenger series (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/113022-wolf-range-challenger-series.html)

[email protected] 13-01-2007 06:01 AM

Wolf Range challenger series

Hi,

I just bought a used Wolf Range Challenger 23",
http://www.wolfstoves.com/Wolf/Comme...Challanger.htm and I
can not find the Pilot for the oven, Does any one know how to light up
or turn on the Oven? I've searched the internet already on how to turn
the oven on and nothing was found. can someone help me?
thanks.

sf[_3_] 13-01-2007 07:06 AM

--
See return address to reply by email

sf[_3_] 13-01-2007 07:39 AM

Wolf Range challenger series

On 12 Jan 2007 22:01:39 -0800, wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I just bought a used Wolf Range Challenger 23",

http://www.wolfstoves.com/Wolf/Comme...Challanger.htm and I
>can not find the Pilot for the oven, Does any one know how to light up
>or turn on the Oven? I've searched the internet already on how to turn
>the oven on and nothing was found. can someone help me?
>thanks.

I see you probably live in Marin county, which means you have a very
good chance of knowing someone who owns a wolf range, so *ask*a
friend.

If you have no friends, didn't you think to ask the installer how to
turn it on? Sheesh. Whatta moroon.

--
See return address to reply by email

Skyhooks 13-01-2007 08:09 AM

wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just bought a used Wolf Range Challenger 23",

http://www.wolfstoves.com/Wolf/Comme...Challanger.htm and I
> can not find the Pilot for the oven, Does any one know how to light up
> or turn on the Oven? I've searched the internet already on how to turn
> the oven on and nothing was found. can someone help me?
> thanks.

The website you listed referenced has a "[click here] for Specs Sheet"
link ---> http://www.dvorsons.com/pdf/23.pdf <--- and the 'pdf' states
"> Flashtube pilot ignition system for automatic burner lighting."

Sooooo, your Wolf range doesn't have pilot lights! Just push in the
dial, turn it to "light/lite" position, let it click until the flame
appears, then adjust the flame. The oven should turn on automatically
when you turn the dial. HTH.

Sky

P.S. nice range ;)