Posted to alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.cooking

Default And this is my Danubio

I don't remember if I have shown you. Dough is made of brioshe dough
http://i11.tinypic.com/48oo20x.jpg

--
Merry Christmas
Pandora

Posted to alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.cooking

Pandora wrote:
> I don't remember if I have shown you. Dough is made of brioshe dough
> http://i11.tinypic.com/48oo20x.jpg

Looks good! Too many unrelated Google hits - what's a Danubio?
Posted to alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.cooking

"Dave Bell" > ha scritto nel messaggio
. net...
> Pandora wrote:
>> I don't remember if I have shown you. Dough is made of brioshe dough
>> http://i11.tinypic.com/48oo20x.jpg
>>

> Looks good! Too many unrelated Google hits - what's a Danubio?

They call like this. I don't know. Danubio is the famous Austrian river
cheers
Pandora

Posted to alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.cooking
Jke Jke is offline

"Pandora" > schreef in bericht
>I don't remember if I have shown you. Dough is made of brioshe dough
> http://i11.tinypic.com/48oo20x.jpg
>
> --
> Merry Christmas
> Pandora

It looks jsut beaustiful. What type of filling does it have?

Posted to alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.cooking
-L. -L. is offline

Pandora wrote:

> They call like this. I don't know. Danubio is the famous Austrian river
> cheers
> Pandora

What's that stuff inside? Recipe?

-L.

Posted to alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.cooking

"Jke" > ha scritto nel messaggio

> "Pandora" > schreef in bericht
>>I don't remember if I have shown you. Dough is made of brioshe dough
>> http://i11.tinypic.com/48oo20x.jpg
>>
>> --
>> Merry Christmas
>> Pandora

> It looks jsut beaustiful. What type of filling does it have?

cooked ham, porcini mushrooms and toma cheese ..YUmm!!!
Thank you.

--
Merry Christmas
Pandora

Posted to alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.cooking

"-L." > ha scritto nel messaggio
ups.com...

> Pandora wrote:
>>
>> They call like this. I don't know. Danubio is the famous Austrian
>> river
>> cheers
>> Pandora

> What's that stuff inside? Recipe?

cooked ham, porcini mushrooms (first seasoned in a frying pan with little
olive oil, salt pepper and parsley) and toma cheese (a sort of fontina).

--
Merry Christmas
Pandora

Posted to alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.cooking

Oh pshaw, on Sat 16 Dec 2006 03:57:05p, Pandora meant to say...

> I don't remember if I have shown you. Dough is made of brioshe dough
> http://i11.tinypic.com/48oo20x.jpg

I remember the picture, but I can't remember what the filling is. Looks
delicious!

--
Wayne Boatwright

Of all forms of caution, caution in love is the
most fatal.

Posted to alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.cooking

Oh pshaw, on Sun 17 Dec 2006 04:31:42a, Pandora meant to say...

> "Jke" > ha scritto nel messaggio
>>
>> "Pandora" > schreef in bericht
>>>I don't remember if I have shown you. Dough is made of brioshe dough
>>>http://i11.tinypic.com/48oo20x.jpg
>>>
>>> --
>>> Merry Christmas
>>> Pandora

>> It looks jsut beaustiful. What type of filling does it have?

> cooked ham, porcini mushrooms and toma cheese ..YUmm!!!
> Thank you.

Oh, okay, got it. Ignore my earlier question.

--
Wayne Boatwright

Of all forms of caution, caution in love is the
most fatal.

Posted to alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.cooking

"Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
28.19...
> Oh pshaw, on Sat 16 Dec 2006 03:57:05p, Pandora meant to say...
>
>> I don't remember if I have shown you. Dough is made of brioshe dough
>> http://i11.tinypic.com/48oo20x.jpg
>>

> I remember the picture, but I can't remember what the filling is. Looks
> delicious!

Now I remember the thread: "Apiary today" DDDDDDDDDD...I Am becoming old

--
Merry Christmas
Pandora

Posted to alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.cooking

"Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
28.19...
> Oh pshaw, on Sun 17 Dec 2006 04:31:42a, Pandora meant to say...
>

>> "Jke" > ha scritto nel messaggio
>>>
>>> "Pandora" > schreef in bericht

>>> It looks jsut beaustiful. What type of filling does it have?

>> cooked ham, porcini mushrooms and toma cheese ..YUmm!!!
>> Thank you.
>>

> Oh, okay, got it. Ignore my earlier question.

OK

Posted to alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 16 Dec 2006 23:57:05 +0100, "Pandora" >
wrote:

>I don't remember if I have shown you. Dough is made of brioshe dough
>http://i11.tinypic.com/48oo20x.jpg

THAT is simply gorgeous! Save me some :-)

TammyM
Posted to alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 14:47:01 +0100, "Pandora" >
wrote:

>"Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
. 228.19...
>> Oh pshaw, on Sat 16 Dec 2006 03:57:05p, Pandora meant to say...
>>
>>> I don't remember if I have shown you. Dough is made of brioshe dough
>>> http://i11.tinypic.com/48oo20x.jpg
>>>

>> I remember the picture, but I can't remember what the filling is. Looks
>> delicious!

>Now I remember the thread: "Apiary today" DDDDDDDDDD...I Am becoming old

Honey, we **all** are - thank goodness! The only possible alternative
isn't very appealling....

TammyM, grateful for every day, even the crappy ones
Posted to alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.cooking

Pandora wrote:
> "-L." > ha scritto nel messaggio
> ups.com...
>
>>Pandora wrote:
>>
>>>They call like this. I don't know. Danubio is the famous Austrian
>>>river
>>>cheers
>>>Pandora

>>What's that stuff inside? Recipe?

> cooked ham, porcini mushrooms (first seasoned in a frying pan with little
> olive oil, salt pepper and parsley) and toma cheese (a sort of fontina).

Do you know that feeling, when you see or smell something so delicious
your jaw muscles almost go into a spasm?

WOW!

Prosciutto di Parma?
Posted to alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 12:33:02 +0100, "Pandora" >
wrote:

>"-L." > ha scritto nel messaggio
oups.com...

>> Pandora wrote:
>>>
>>> They call like this. I don't know. Danubio is the famous Austrian
>>> river
>>> cheers
>>> Pandora

>> What's that stuff inside? Recipe?

>cooked ham, porcini mushrooms (first seasoned in a frying pan with little
>olive oil, salt pepper and parsley) and toma cheese (a sort of fontina).

Recipe please?! This just looks SO gorgeous!

TammyM, salivating

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 09:50:12 +0100, "Pandora" >
wrote:

>"Dave Bell" > ha scritto nel messaggio
.net...
>> Pandora wrote:
>>> I don't remember if I have shown you. Dough is made of brioshe dough
>>> http://i11.tinypic.com/48oo20x.jpg
>>>

>> Looks good! Too many unrelated Google hits - what's a Danubio?

>They call like this. I don't know. Danubio is the famous Austrian river
>cheers
>Pandora

I think that would be the Danube river, at least as spelt in the U.S.
;-)
Posted to alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.cooking

"TammyM" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> On Sat, 16 Dec 2006 23:57:05 +0100, "Pandora" >
> wrote:
>
>>I don't remember if I have shown you. Dough is made of brioshe dough
>>http://i11.tinypic.com/48oo20x.jpg

> THAT is simply gorgeous! Save me some :-)
>
> TammyM

Gorgeus like you

Posted to alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.cooking
Jke Jke is offline

> cooked ham, porcini mushrooms and toma cheese ..YUmm!!!
> Thank you.

Okay, good to know. I am unfamilair with baking fillings into bread but
since it looks so delicious and beautiful, I'll give it a try sometime.

Posted to alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.cooking

"TammyM" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 14:47:01 +0100, "Pandora" >
> wrote:
>

>>"Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
.228.19...
>>> Oh pshaw, on Sat 16 Dec 2006 03:57:05p, Pandora meant to say...

>>> I remember the picture, but I can't remember what the filling is. Looks
>>> delicious!

>>Now I remember the thread: "Apiary today" DDDDDDDDDD...I Am becoming old
>>

> Honey, we **all** are - thank goodness! The only possible alternative
> isn't very appealling....

This is not a good alternative (((((((((((((((( DDDDDDDDDDDD

--
Merry Christmas
Pandora

Posted to alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.cooking

"Dave Bell" > ha scritto nel messaggio
. net...
> Pandora wrote:
>> "-L." > ha scritto nel messaggio
>> ups.com...

>>>What's that stuff inside? Recipe?

>> cooked ham, porcini mushrooms (first seasoned in a frying pan with little
>> olive oil, salt pepper and parsley) and toma cheese (a sort of fontina).
>>

> Do you know that feeling, when you see or smell something so delicious
> your jaw muscles almost go into a spasm?

ROTFLASTC

> WOW!
>
> Prosciutto di Parma?

No . Cooked ham . But if you want you can use the SWEET Parma

--
Merry Christmas
Pandora

Posted to alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.cooking

"TammyM" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 12:33:02 +0100, "Pandora" >
> wrote:
>

>>"-L." > ha scritto nel messaggio
roups.com...

>>> What's that stuff inside? Recipe?

>>cooked ham, porcini mushrooms (first seasoned in a frying pan with little
>>olive oil, salt pepper and parsley) and toma cheese (a sort of fontina).

> Recipe please?! This just looks SO gorgeous!
>
> TammyM, salivating

I will write again because I don't find. Be patient, although salivating
DDDD

--
Merry Christmas
Pandora

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Pan Ohco" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 09:50:12 +0100, "Pandora" >
> wrote:
>

>>"Dave Bell" > ha scritto nel messaggio
y.net...

>>> Looks good! Too many unrelated Google hits - what's a Danubio?

>>They call like this. I don't know. Danubio is the famous Austrian river
>>cheers
>>Pandora
>>

> I think that would be the Danube river, at least as spelt in the U.S.
> ;-)

Yes, it is

--
Merry Christmas
Pandora

Posted to alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.cooking

"Jke" > ha scritto nel messaggio

>> cooked ham, porcini mushrooms and toma cheese ..YUmm!!!
>> Thank you.
>>

> Okay, good to know. I am unfamilair with baking fillings into bread but
> since it looks so delicious and beautiful, I'll give it a try sometime.

I will post recipe because I don't think I have done

--
Merry Christmas
Pandora

Posted to alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.cooking

Pandora wrote:
> I don't remember if I have shown you. Dough is made of brioshe dough
> http://i11.tinypic.com/48oo20x.jpg

That's gorgeous, Pandora!

--
Jean B.
Posted to alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.cooking

"Jean B." > ha scritto nel messaggio
> Pandora wrote:
>> I don't remember if I have shown you. Dough is made of brioshe dough
>> http://i11.tinypic.com/48oo20x.jpg
>>

> That's gorgeous, Pandora!
>
> --
> Jean B.

You are very kind! Thank you.

--
Merry Christmas
Pandora

Posted to alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.cooking
Jke Jke is offline

> I will post recipe because I don't think I have done

I have found one on this blog:
http://ilforno.typepad.com/il_forno/...t_no.html#more

Posted to alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.cooking

"Jke" > ha scritto nel messaggio

>> I will post recipe because I don't think I have done
>>

> I have found one on this blog:
> http://ilforno.typepad.com/il_forno/...t_no.html#more

It seems a good recipe. You can try. Then you can tell me

--
Merry Christmas
Pandora