Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Book: The Greengrocer byJoe Carcione

I have a paperback copy of the Greengrocer, and it is seeing its last
days as I have had for almost thirty-years. It is a great book for
learning about fruits and veggies. I was wondering if anyone who is
familiar with book might have a suggestion for a replacement that is
written along similiar lines. I think I received mine because I placed
a few hundred bucks in some Bay Area savings and loan.

Thanks

Tom

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 29 Nov 2006 11:07:40 -0800, "
> wrote:

>I have a paperback copy of the Greengrocer, and it is seeing its last
>days as I have had for almost thirty-years. It is a great book for
>learning about fruits and veggies. I was wondering if anyone who is
>familiar with book might have a suggestion for a replacement that is
>written along similiar lines. I think I received mine because I placed
>a few hundred bucks in some Bay Area savings and loan.

Sorry, can't help you without doing the same research you probably
did.... but he was certainly wonderful (and Merle Ellis too).

--
See return address to reply by email

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Link for eBay Listing (WAS: The Greengrocer byJoe Carcione)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=37 8

> Says it's in good condition, albeit used.
>
> Jill

Hey, Tombat, if you don't go for it I might dip in to my savings to buy it.
It's only $2.99!