Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Apiary of today: a thanks'ing without turkey

For my beloved friend a salted cake filled with ham, porcini mushrooms and
toma cheese:

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/9...pallinabb4.jpg

In ITaly this salted cake is called "Danubio" ( I don't know why) ; I have
found the recipe on Internet . But I must work a little before giving you
the recipe. Not all the things I have found on this recipe were right.
Have a good saturday evening.
--
Pandora

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Pandora said...

> For my beloved friend a salted cake filled with ham, porcini
> mushrooms and toma cheese:
>
> http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/9...pallinabb4.jpg
>
> In ITaly this salted cake is called "Danubio" ( I don't know why) ; I
> have found the recipe on Internet . But I must work a little before
> giving you the recipe. Not all the things I have found on this recipe
> were right. Have a good saturday evening.

Pandora,

OOH!!! Nice!!!

Thanks,

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" <q> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Pandora said...
>
>> For my beloved friend a salted cake filled with ham, porcini
>> mushrooms and toma cheese:
>>
>> http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/9...pallinabb4.jpg
>>
>> In ITaly this salted cake is called "Danubio" ( I don't know why) ; I
>> have found the recipe on Internet . But I must work a little before
>> giving you the recipe. Not all the things I have found on this recipe
>> were right. Have a good saturday evening.

> Pandora,
>
> OOH!!! Nice!!!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andy

Thanks Andy , I promise you to work on this recipe because it intrigues me

--
Kisses
Pandora

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 17:19:53 +0100, "Pandora" >
wrote:

>For my beloved friend a salted cake filled with ham, porcini mushrooms and
>toma cheese:
>
>http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/9...pallinabb4.jpg
>
>In ITaly this salted cake is called "Danubio" ( I don't know why) ; I have
>found the recipe on Internet . But I must work a little before giving you
>the recipe. Not all the things I have found on this recipe were right.
>Have a good saturday evening.

OMG! This looks fabulous. You MUST post this when you've perfected
it!!!

Pandora, how far are you from Trento? I have friends who live there

:-)

TammyM
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"TammyM" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 17:19:53 +0100, "Pandora" >
> wrote:
>
>>For my beloved friend a salted cake filled with ham, porcini mushrooms
>>and
>>toma cheese:
>>
>>http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/9...pallinabb4.jpg
>>
>>In ITaly this salted cake is called "Danubio" ( I don't know why) ; I have
>>found the recipe on Internet . But I must work a little before giving you
>>the recipe. Not all the things I have found on this recipe were right.
>>Have a good saturday evening.

> OMG! This looks fabulous. You MUST post this when you've perfected
> it!!!

Yes! You can be sure! I must perfect it. Over all, more salt and a more
large pan in order to make smaller little balls

> Pandora, how far are you from Trento? I have friends who live there

Uhhhhh! It's a bit far from here (I think about 300-400 km). Are they
italian? Or are they american friends of yours?

--
Kisses
Pandora

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 18:43:23 +0100, "Pandora" >
wrote:

>"TammyM" > ha scritto nel messaggio
>> On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 17:19:53 +0100, "Pandora" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>For my beloved friend a salted cake filled with ham, porcini mushrooms
>>>and
>>>toma cheese:
>>>
>>>http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/9...pallinabb4.jpg
>>>
>>>In ITaly this salted cake is called "Danubio" ( I don't know why) ; I have
>>>found the recipe on Internet . But I must work a little before giving you
>>>the recipe. Not all the things I have found on this recipe were right.
>>>Have a good saturday evening.

>> OMG! This looks fabulous. You MUST post this when you've perfected
>> it!!!

>Yes! You can be sure! I must perfect it. Over all, more salt and a more
>large pan in order to make smaller little balls
>>
>> Pandora, how far are you from Trento? I have friends who live there

>Uhhhhh! It's a bit far from here (I think about 300-400 km). Are they
>italian? Or are they american friends of yours?

They are American. Monica has Italian citizenship via her father.
300-400 km to a Californian is nothing. As Bill Bryson said in "Notes
from a Small Island", "A Californian will drive two hours for a taco."
:-)

TammyM
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"TammyM" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 18:43:23 +0100, "Pandora" >
> wrote:
>

>>"TammyM" > ha scritto nel messaggio

>>> OMG! This looks fabulous. You MUST post this when you've perfected
>>> it!!!

>>Yes! You can be sure! I must perfect it. Over all, more salt and a more
>>large pan in order to make smaller little balls
>>>
>>> Pandora, how far are you from Trento? I have friends who live there

>>Uhhhhh! It's a bit far from here (I think about 300-400 km). Are they
>>italian? Or are they american friends of yours?

> They are American. Monica has Italian citizenship via her father.
> 300-400 km to a Californian is nothing. As Bill Bryson said in "Notes
> from a Small Island", "A Californian will drive two hours for a taco."
> :-)
>
> TammyM

ROOOTFLLL! I knew that! I didn't want to tell you for this
reason))))!!!!!!
But now I make you laugh: my boyfriend for a Makdonald's burger would make
500 km DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Posted to rec.food.cooking

I HATE YOU! I hate you so much because that looks so good and you are
not here to make it for me. Wow, that and a good cup of coffee! Life!

Good job!
Dickie
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dickie Peters" > ha scritto nel messaggio
>I HATE YOU! I hate you so much because that looks so good and you are
> not here to make it for me. Wow, that and a good cup of coffee! Life!
>
> Good job!
> Dickie

ROOOTFL! I LOVE YOU because you tell me this. Next time I will try to be
with you when I 'll make it

--
Kisses
Pandora

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>For my beloved friend a salted cake filled with ham, porcini mushrooms and
>toma cheese:
>
>http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/9...pallinabb4.jpg

Wow, that's *beautiful*, Pandora! I'm so glad you're back here.

Serene
--
"I can't decide if I feel more like four ten-year-olds or ten four-year-olds." Laurie Anderson , on turning 40.

http://serenejournal.livejournal.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Thank you Serene.
I enjoy to see you again

--
Kisses
Pandora
"Serene" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 17:19:53 +0100, "Pandora" >
> wrote:
>
>>For my beloved friend a salted cake filled with ham, porcini mushrooms
>>and
>>toma cheese:
>>
>>http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/9...pallinabb4.jpg

> Wow, that's *beautiful*, Pandora! I'm so glad you're back here.
>
> Serene
> --
> "I can't decide if I feel more like four ten-year-olds or ten
> four-year-olds." Laurie Anderson , on turning 40.
>
> http://serenejournal.livejournal.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Have you got a recipe for us yet? Now that I've seen the picture, I
KNOW it's something I would like and could make.

welcome back - you were gone way too long!

--
See return address to reply by email