Sam's Club Pies?

Old 14-11-2006, 02:29 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
KIB

Default Sam's Club Pies?

Have been buying the pies from Sam's club for the past couple of years for
the holidays. I've pretty much stopped baking my own seeing they taste
great and for the price and size of the pies. Have bought the pumpkin pie,
apple pie, berry pie, and key lime pie and they all have been delicious.

Sam's Club Pies? Wayne Boatwright General Cooking 9 18-11-2006 04:07 AM
Sam's Club Pies? Wayne Boatwright General Cooking 4 13-11-2006 05:56 PM
Sam's Club Pies? BOB General Cooking 0 13-11-2006 01:35 AM
Sam's Club Pies? Dave Bugg General Cooking 0 13-11-2006 01:06 AM
Sam's Club Pies? zxcvbob General Cooking 0 13-11-2006 01:03 AM