Gary

Default Anyone know of a good source for powdered cheddar?

The stuff they use in Kraft M&C is not to my taste...too sweet.

Does anyone know of a good quality powdered REAL cheese?
Victoria Bolles

In article >,
Gary > wrote:

> The stuff they use in Kraft M&C is not to my taste...too sweet.
>
> Does anyone know of a good quality powdered REAL cheese?

You could try www.bakerscatalogue.com, produced by the King Arthur Flour
Co. They offer Extra-sharp cheddar, orange cheese and white vermont
cheese powder. Phone # is 1-800-827-6836.

HTH,
Victoria
JLove98905

Annie's is a brand of organic mac and cheese (kits) sold here in MA. It comes
with powdered cheese. I don't have a box in front of me, but it's probably the
real deal. It's not particularly expensive. It comes in other tasty flavors,
too, like garlic and parm )
-Jen
Half the people you know are below average. -Steven Wright