Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default How much is several?

Instructions on my ear drops say leave in ear for several minutes.

I guess a couple is 2
A few would be 3 or 4
I guess several would be 5 or 6
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Terry wrote:
> Instructions on my ear drops say leave in ear for several minutes.
>
> I guess a couple is 2
> A few would be 3 or 4
> I guess several would be 5 or 6

Oh for God's sake it isn't rocket science. What some people will worry
about. LOL

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Terry" > wrote in message
> Instructions on my ear drops say leave in ear for several minutes.
>
> I guess a couple is 2
> A few would be 3 or 4
> I guess several would be 5 or 6

I think several is more than two and less than five.

According to my highly accurate scientific formula.

8*/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Terry wrote:
> Instructions on my ear drops say leave in ear for several minutes.

Ear drops? Is this for corn? Am I in the right news group?

b.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 00:26:25 -0400, "cybercat" >
wrote:

>"Terry" > wrote in message
.. .
>> Instructions on my ear drops say leave in ear for several minutes.
>>
>> I guess a couple is 2
>> A few would be 3 or 4
>> I guess several would be 5 or 6

>I think several is more than two and less than five.
>
>According to my highly accurate scientific formula.

A few and several are synonyms. Alternate meaning: To taste.

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Terry wrote:
> Instructions on my ear drops say leave in ear for several minutes.
>
> I guess a couple is 2
> A few would be 3 or 4
> I guess several would be 5 or 6

Why don't you ask your doctor or pharmacist?!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking
-L. -L. is offline

Terry wrote:
> Instructions on my ear drops say leave in ear for several minutes.
>
> I guess a couple is 2
> A few would be 3 or 4
> I guess several would be 5 or 6

More than three. A few is three.

-L.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

-L. said...

> Terry wrote:
>> Instructions on my ear drops say leave in ear for several minutes.
>>
>> I guess a couple is 2
>> A few would be 3 or 4
>> I guess several would be 5 or 6

> More than three. A few is three.
>
> -L.

What a bunch of dunces!!!

Two's a couple!!! three's a croud!!! A handful is five, so OBVIOUSLY
several is FOUR!

Ya BUMS!!!

Andy