Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Suggestions for Bay Scallops?

I have a bag of frozen bay scallops. I only intend to use half of them in
whatever, so that's about 8 oz. for those who can't guess it's a 1 pound
bag. Now, I have some great recipes for large sea scallops but I have
rarely cooked the little bay ones.

I will tell you, my first thoughts are to pan fry them in butter and then
add them to cooked angel-hair pasta which has been tossed with olive oil,
garlic, basil and oregano or marjoram. Salt & pepper to taste. Something
simple like that.

Any other suggestions? Nothing with tomatoes, please. I don't think
tomatoes lend themselves well to scallops or crab; only to mussels and clams

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:
> I have a bag of frozen bay scallops. I only intend to use half of
> them in whatever, so that's about 8 oz. for those who can't guess
> it's a 1 pound bag. Now, I have some great recipes for large sea
> scallops but I have rarely cooked the little bay ones.
>
> I will tell you, my first thoughts are to pan fry them in butter and
> then add them to cooked angel-hair pasta which has been tossed with
> olive oil, garlic, basil and oregano or marjoram. Salt & pepper to
> taste. Something simple like that.
>
> Any other suggestions? Nothing with tomatoes, please. I don't think
> tomatoes lend themselves well to scallops or crab; only to mussels
> and clams
>
> Jill

They work great for the method that you just described, Jill. I've also
used them in chowders, in a crepe newburg type thing, and a seafood lasagna
with a white sauce. It's not as convenient as using the large scallops,
but you could make a fruit based salsa and serve that on the side, grabbing
a bit of the salsa with a couple of scallops.

Given your ingredients, though, just saute' them and serve over pasta. The
bay scallops are a little firmer than the sea scallops, but they're still
tasty. They're a little less rich, too, IMO. Too bad you don't like
stir-fry - they work great for that!

kili

Posted to rec.food.cooking

I personally find scallops and mushrooms compatible -- if you slice
the mushrooms into pieces roughly the same size as the
scallops, the two will sautee up in the same amount of
time.

If you go with pasta, I'd pick something spaghetti or linguini
shaped, rather than rigatoni or penne. That way you're more
likely to get scallops and pasta in the same forkful.

Steve
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:
> I have a bag of frozen bay scallops. I only intend to use half of them in
> whatever, so that's about 8 oz. for those who can't guess it's a 1 pound
> bag. Now, I have some great recipes for large sea scallops but I have
> rarely cooked the little bay ones.
>
> I will tell you, my first thoughts are to pan fry them in butter and then
> add them to cooked angel-hair pasta which has been tossed with olive oil,
> garlic, basil and oregano or marjoram. Salt & pepper to taste. Something
> simple like that.
>
> Any other suggestions? Nothing with tomatoes, please. I don't think
> tomatoes lend themselves well to scallops or crab; only to mussels and clams
>

> Jill

Stir-fry. I'd go with something Thai-inspired, but skip the fish sauce
- it doesn't work all that well with the scallops when I've tried it.

--
Douglas J. Renze
drenze [at] earthlink [dot] net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

It occurs to me that after they've defrosted they'd make killer spit
wads. The problem is the right shooter tube. I'm thinking a kitchen
curtain rod with the ends deburred. Don't bother with ribbed rods, as
they'd leave a kinda flower shaped splat that be too easily traceble
by spitwad forensics.

nb

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown said...

> Any other suggestions? Nothing with tomatoes, please. I don't think
> tomatoes lend themselves well to scallops or crab; only to mussels and
> clams
>

> Jill

Spaghetti with white clam sauce tossed with your bay scallops. Sounds like
what you were planning, kinda/sorta.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Spaghet...ce/Detail.aspx

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Douglas J. Renze wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:
>> I have a bag of frozen bay scallops. I only intend to use half of
>> them in whatever, so that's about 8 oz. for those who can't guess
>> it's a 1 pound bag. Now, I have some great recipes for large sea
>> scallops but I have rarely cooked the little bay ones.
>>
>> I will tell you, my first thoughts are to pan fry them in butter and
>> then add them to cooked angel-hair pasta which has been tossed with
>> olive oil, garlic, basil and oregano or marjoram. Salt & pepper to
>> taste. Something simple like that.
>>
>> Any other suggestions? Nothing with tomatoes, please. I don't think
>> tomatoes lend themselves well to scallops or crab; only to mussels
>> and clams
>>
>> Jill
>>

> Stir-fry. I'd go with something Thai-inspired, but skip the fish
> sauce - it doesn't work all that well with the scallops when I've
> tried it.

Thank you, but no thanks. Stir fry doesn't float my boat.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:
>

>> Any other suggestions? Nothing with tomatoes, please. I don't think
>> tomatoes lend themselves well to scallops or crab; only to mussels
>> and clams

> Poach them in water with a few peppercorns, bay leaf and celery.
> Remove the scallops with a slotted spoon. Make a rue and use that for
> a white sauce, using the poaching water for liquid and add some
> sliced sautéed mushrooms. When the sauce is thickened to the proper
> consistency, add the scallops. Spoon the scallops and sauce into
> scallop shells or shallow oven proof dishes, top with grated Swiss
> cheese and broil....... Coquilles St. Jacques.

Now this sounds great, too bad I don't have scallop shells

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" <q> wrote:

> Spaghetti with white clam sauce tossed with your bay scallops. Sounds like
> what you were planning, kinda/sorta.

My favorite recipe for bay scallops is to sautee then in fresh garlic
and butter and serve them over white and wild rice with steams snow
peas. It's a good combination of textures and flavors.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in
:

> I have a bag of frozen bay scallops. I only intend to use half of
> them in whatever, so that's about 8 oz. for those who can't guess it's
> a 1 pound bag. Now, I have some great recipes for large sea scallops
> but I have rarely cooked the little bay ones.
>
> I will tell you, my first thoughts are to pan fry them in butter and
> then add them to cooked angel-hair pasta which has been tossed with
> olive oil, garlic, basil and oregano or marjoram. Salt & pepper to
> taste. Something simple like that.
>
> Any other suggestions? Nothing with tomatoes, please. I don't think
> tomatoes lend themselves well to scallops or crab; only to mussels and
> clams

Get a super hot frypan, sear them for a couple of seconds either side so
they are only *just* warmed in the middle (almost sashimi but not
quite), slice very thinly and toss thru your pasta, or thru a nice crisp
salad.

Or this one sounds nice .........

http://www.fishermansexpress.com/garlic-scampi.html

http://www.fishermansexpress.com/scalloprecipes.html

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> Douglas J. Renze wrote:
>> jmcquown wrote:
>>> I have a bag of frozen bay scallops. I only intend to use half of
>>> them in whatever, so that's about 8 oz. for those who can't guess
>>> it's a 1 pound bag. Now, I have some great recipes for large sea
>>> scallops but I have rarely cooked the little bay ones.
>>>
>>> I will tell you, my first thoughts are to pan fry them in butter and
>>> then add them to cooked angel-hair pasta which has been tossed with
>>> olive oil, garlic, basil and oregano or marjoram. Salt & pepper to
>>> taste. Something simple like that.
>>>
>>> Any other suggestions? Nothing with tomatoes, please. I don't think
>>> tomatoes lend themselves well to scallops or crab; only to mussels
>>> and clams
>>>
>>> Jill

Last night I fried up some onions, celery, red pepper flakes, cream &
chicken stock - at the end I added some shrimp and angel hair pasta.

By coincidence, I stopped by my local supermarket tonight. There were sea
scallops on sale. I'd already bought some last weekend to freeze, but the
price was so good, I bought more ($7.95 /pound).

So I bought more scallops and asked them to add 5 in a separate bag. These
were sea scallops - bay scallops would take mere seconds to fry and add to a
dish. Anyway, I fried the scallops for a couple of minutes and added them
to last nights supper. Excellent.

And I totally agree, tomato anything would have ruined the meal!

elaine

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown > wrote:
: I will tell you, my first thoughts are to pan fry them in butter <snip>

I like to roll scallops in shredded, unsweetened coconut before
pan frying.
thelma

: Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Jill wrote:

> I have a bag of frozen bay scallops. I only intend to use half of them in
> whatever, so that's about 8 oz. for those who can't guess it's a 1 pound
> bag. Now, I have some great recipes for large sea scallops but I have
> rarely cooked the little bay ones.
>
> I will tell you, my first thoughts are to pan fry them in butter and then
> add them to cooked angel-hair pasta which has been tossed with olive oil,
> garlic, basil and oregano or marjoram. Salt & pepper to taste. Something
> simple like that.
>
> Any other suggestions? Nothing with tomatoes, please. I don't think
> tomatoes lend themselves well to scallops or crab; only to mussels and
> clams

Season flour with salt and white pepper, dredge the scallops in the flour
and pan-fry them in butter. Add the pan-fried scallops to a salad and dress
with a tangerine (or other citrus) vinaigrette.

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bob Terwilliger wrote:
> Jill wrote:
>

>> Any other suggestions? Nothing with tomatoes, please. I don't think
>> tomatoes lend themselves well to scallops or crab; only to mussels and
>> clams

jill...since you don't like stir-fry, what about a nice seafood risotto?
can't say as i have a recipe tho...

--
Douglas J. Renze
drenze [at] earthlink [dot] net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:
> Dave Smith wrote:
>> jmcquown wrote:
>>

>>> Any other suggestions? Nothing with tomatoes, please. I don't
>>> think tomatoes lend themselves well to scallops or crab; only to
>>> mussels and clams

>> Poach them in water with a few peppercorns, bay leaf and celery.
>> Remove the scallops with a slotted spoon. Make a rue and use that for
>> a white sauce, using the poaching water for liquid and add some
>> sliced sautéed mushrooms. When the sauce is thickened to the proper
>> consistency, add the scallops. Spoon the scallops and sauce into
>> scallop shells or shallow oven proof dishes, top with grated Swiss
>> cheese and broil....... Coquilles St. Jacques.

> Now this sounds great, too bad I don't have scallop shells
>
> Jill

Who does? :~) But, if I were to make this, I'd add some sherry, too.

kili

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dave Smith" > wrote in message
jmcquown wrote:

> Any other suggestions? Nothing with tomatoes, please. I don't think
> tomatoes lend themselves well to scallops or crab; only to mussels and
> clams

Poach them in water with a few peppercorns, bay leaf and celery. Remove the
scallops with a slotted spoon. Make a rue and use that for a white sauce,
using
the poaching water for liquid and add some sliced sautéed mushrooms. When
the
sauce is thickened to the proper consistency, add the scallops. Spoon the
scallops and sauce into scallop shells or shallow oven proof dishes, top
with
grated Swiss cheese and broil....... Coquilles St. Jacques

Coquilles St. Jacques would require larger (sea) scallops. No way would the
bay scallops work, 'specially if you'd cooked them in water and then broiled
them.

I cannot think what bay scallops might be good for. Perhaps dropped in a
chowder in the last minute or so........

elaine

Posted to rec.food.cooking

:

>> I have a bag of frozen bay scallops. I only intend to use half of
>> them in whatever, so that's about 8 oz. for those who can't guess it's
>> a 1 pound bag. Now, I have some great recipes for large sea scallops
>> but I have rarely cooked the little bay ones.
>>
>> I will tell you, my first thoughts are to pan fry them in butter and
>> then add them to cooked angel-hair pasta which has been tossed with
>> olive oil, garlic, basil and oregano or marjoram. Salt & pepper to
>> taste. Something simple like that.
>>
>> Any other suggestions? Nothing with tomatoes, please. I don't think
>> tomatoes lend themselves well to scallops or crab; only to mussels and
>> clams
>>

>Get a super hot frypan, sear them for a couple of seconds either side so
>they are only *just* warmed in the middle (almost sashimi but not
>quite), slice very thinly and toss thru your pasta, or thru a nice crisp
>salad.

Given my first experience trying to sear Trader Joe's frozen bay
scallops, you may want to thaw them, then place them on a paper towel,
cover with another towel and place something not to heavy like a plate
on top to remove some of the water before searing.

Otherwise, they will leach enough liquid that they poach rather than
sear.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"kilikini" > wrote
> Given your ingredients, though, just saute' them and serve over pasta.
> The
> bay scallops are a little firmer than the sea scallops, but they're still
> tasty. They're a little less rich, too, IMO. Too bad you don't like
> stir-fry - they work great for that!

Bay scallops are my favorite, because they are sweet and chewy.
One thing I always have to so though, it to pour off the cooking
water when they are finished, and add more butter. A lot of
water cooks out of them, and fast.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"notbob" > wrote in message
. ..
> It occurs to me that after they've defrosted they'd make killer spit
> wads. The problem is the right shooter tube. I'm thinking a kitchen
> curtain rod with the ends deburred. Don't bother with ribbed rods, as
> they'd leave a kinda flower shaped splat that be too easily traceble
> by spitwad forensics.

hahaha

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> Any other suggestions? Nothing with tomatoes, please. I don't think
> tomatoes lend themselves well to scallops or crab; only to mussels and clams

Poach them in water with a few peppercorns, bay leaf and celery. Remove the
scallops with a slotted spoon. Make a rue and use that for a white sauce, using
the poaching water for liquid and add some sliced sautéed mushrooms. When the
sauce is thickened to the proper consistency, add the scallops. Spoon the
scallops and sauce into scallop shells or shallow oven proof dishes, top with
grated Swiss cheese and broil....... Coquilles St. Jacques.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"jmcquown" > wrote:

> I have a bag of frozen bay scallops. I only intend to use half of them in
> whatever, so that's about 8 oz. for those who can't guess it's a 1 pound
> bag. Now, I have some great recipes for large sea scallops but I have
> rarely cooked the little bay ones.
>
> I will tell you, my first thoughts are to pan fry them in butter and then
> add them to cooked angel-hair pasta which has been tossed with olive oil,
> garlic, basil and oregano or marjoram. Salt & pepper to taste. Something
> simple like that.
>
> Any other suggestions? Nothing with tomatoes, please. I don't think
> tomatoes lend themselves well to scallops or crab; only to mussels and clams
>

> Jill

I agree!

An alfredo sauce would work, or just add them to a simple stir fry with
snap peas, bean sprouts, etc.

When I add seafood to stir fry, I cook it separately and add it in last
right before adding my sauce.

Those would also go well in or over rice alone.
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
>I have a bag of frozen bay scallops. I only intend to use half of them in
> whatever, so that's about 8 oz. for those who can't guess it's a 1 pound
> bag. Now, I have some great recipes for large sea scallops but I have
> rarely cooked the little bay ones.
>
> I will tell you, my first thoughts are to pan fry them in butter and then
> add them to cooked angel-hair pasta which has been tossed with olive oil,
> garlic, basil and oregano or marjoram. Salt & pepper to taste. Something
> simple like that.
>
> Any other suggestions? Nothing with tomatoes, please. I don't think
> tomatoes lend themselves well to scallops or crab; only to mussels and
> clams
>

> Jill

Sauté briefly in butter and olive oil, white wine and lemon juice. Transfer
to a broiler-safe bowl/dish, top with seasoned bread crumbs, drizzle with
melted butter, broil until lightly browned.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:
> I have a bag of frozen bay scallops. I only intend to use half of them in
> whatever, so that's about 8 oz. for those who can't guess it's a 1 pound
> bag. Now, I have some great recipes for large sea scallops but I have
> rarely cooked the little bay ones.
>
> I will tell you, my first thoughts are to pan fry them in butter and then
> add them to cooked angel-hair pasta which has been tossed with olive oil,
> garlic, basil and oregano or marjoram. Salt & pepper to taste. Something
> simple like that.
>
> Any other suggestions? Nothing with tomatoes, please. I don't think
> tomatoes lend themselves well to scallops or crab; only to mussels and clams
>

> Jill

Think about saute in butter and diced shallots w/lemon zest and a touch
of dry good quality sherry. Then into a shallow ramikin and under a
broiler for one minute or so with buttered crutons (better if you make
the crutons yourself). Crisp up, remove from broiler. Garnish with
fresh dill and perhaps a few fresh pomagranite seeds for a contrast in
color and a complentary taste.

Bon Appitite

David N.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
>I have a bag of frozen bay scallops. I only intend to use half of them in
> whatever, so that's about 8 oz. for those who can't guess it's a 1 pound
> bag. Now, I have some great recipes for large sea scallops but I have
> rarely cooked the little bay ones.
>
> I will tell you, my first thoughts are to pan fry them in butter and then
> add them to cooked angel-hair pasta which has been tossed with olive oil,
> garlic, basil and oregano or marjoram. Salt & pepper to taste. Something
> simple like that.
>
> Any other suggestions? Nothing with tomatoes, please. I don't think
> tomatoes lend themselves well to scallops or crab; only to mussels and
> clams
>

> Jill

Roll two of them together and tight in a nice strip of bacon and thread onto
a wooden skewer.

Thread about 4 lots per skewer.

Can then be grilled in a George Foreman style indoor grill or on the BBQ
quickly. The bacon keeps the scallops from drying out and the tastes
compliment one another.

Frenchy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> I will tell you, my first thoughts are to pan fry them in butter and
> then add them to cooked angel-hair pasta which has been tossed with
> olive oil, garlic, basil and oregano or marjoram. Salt & pepper to
> taste. Something simple like that.

That's a good idea. You could also try these recipe, it's based on
"capesante scallops", which I guess are bigger than bay scallops so the
cooking time for the scallops must be drastically reduced.
The recipe is the second one, titled "capesante alla veneziana", and is in
english (note: the ingredient list erroneously includes a potato, ignore
it):

http://www.cuoretriveneto.it/en/r-venezia.php
--
Vilco
Think pink, drink rose'

Posted to rec.food.cooking

kilikini wrote:

> They work great for the method that you just described, Jill. I've also
> used them in chowders, in a crepe newburg type thing, and a seafood lasagna
> with a white sauce. It's not as convenient as using the large scallops,
> but you could make a fruit based salsa and serve that on the side, grabbing
> a bit of the salsa with a couple of scallops.

Hey Kili,
Do you have a recipe for that seafood lasagna?

thanks,
...fred

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
> "jmcquown" >
> :
>
>> I have a bag of frozen bay scallops. I only intend to use half of
>> them in whatever, so that's about 8 oz. for those who can't guess
>> it's a 1 pound bag. Now, I have some great recipes for large sea
>> scallops but I have rarely cooked the little bay ones.
>>
>> I will tell you, my first thoughts are to pan fry them in butter and
>> then add them to cooked angel-hair pasta which has been tossed with
>> olive oil, garlic, basil and oregano or marjoram. Salt & pepper to
>> taste. Something simple like that.
>>
>> Any other suggestions? Nothing with tomatoes, please. I don't think
>> tomatoes lend themselves well to scallops or crab; only to mussels
>> and clams
>>

>> Jill

> I don't have a recipe for this but it is really, really good so maybe
> you can wing it. I make a rich white sauce with cream and put some
> of the bay scallops in a mini, single serving, buttered casserole
> dish thingy. I fill almost to the top with the white sauce and top
> with freshly grated parmesan. Then I bake it at 325 for maybe 10 to
> 15 minutes. It is to die for. Dammit, I wish I could find the
> recipe. White wine goes into the white sauce.
>
> Michael

Sounds most excellent and "wingable", Michael! Thanks!

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:
> Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
> > "jmcquown" >
> > :
> >
> >> I have a bag of frozen bay scallops. I only intend to use half of
> >> them in whatever, so that's about 8 oz. for those who can't guess
> >> it's a 1 pound bag. Now, I have some great recipes for large sea
> >> scallops but I have rarely cooked the little bay ones.
> >>
> >> I will tell you, my first thoughts are to pan fry them in butter and
> >> then add them to cooked angel-hair pasta which has been tossed with
> >> olive oil, garlic, basil and oregano or marjoram. Salt & pepper to
> >> taste. Something simple like that.
> >>
> >> Any other suggestions? Nothing with tomatoes, please. I don't think
> >> tomatoes lend themselves well to scallops or crab; only to mussels
> >> and clams
> >>

> >> Jill

> > I don't have a recipe for this but it is really, really good so maybe
> > you can wing it. I make a rich white sauce with cream and put some
> > of the bay scallops in a mini, single serving, buttered casserole
> > dish thingy. I fill almost to the top with the white sauce and top
> > with freshly grated parmesan. Then I bake it at 325 for maybe 10 to
> > 15 minutes. It is to die for. Dammit, I wish I could find the
> > recipe. White wine goes into the white sauce.
> >
> > Michael

> Sounds most excellent and "wingable", Michael! Thanks!
>
> Jill

TIA Disease Alert!

What a waste of scallops... with what all you're going to taste of
scallops with that recipe, especially doused in parmesan, you may as
well use Mrs. Pauls fish stix. Scallops should be treated the same as
lobster (costs the same too), whichever recipe works with one works
with the other... would you use that recipe to prepare a lobster, I
seriously doubt it... but then again there is no accounting for those
afflicted with TIA Disease.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

kuvasz guy wrote:
> kilikini wrote:
>>
>> They work great for the method that you just described, Jill. I've
>> also used them in chowders, in a crepe newburg type thing, and a
>> seafood lasagna with a white sauce. It's not as convenient as
>> using the large scallops, but you could make a fruit based salsa and
>> serve that on the side, grabbing a bit of the salsa with a couple of
>> scallops.
>>

> Hey Kili,
> Do you have a recipe for that seafood lasagna?
>
> thanks,
> ..fred

Not for that one, but I can get it back, probably. It was my step-mother's.
I'll see if I can get it for you.

kili

Posted to rec.food.cooking

kilikini wrote:
> kuvasz guy wrote:
> > kilikini wrote:
> >>
> >> They work great for the method that you just described, Jill. I've
> >> also used them in chowders, in a crepe newburg type thing, and a
> >> seafood lasagna with a white sauce. It's not as convenient as
> >> using the large scallops, but you could make a fruit based salsa and
> >> serve that on the side, grabbing a bit of the salsa with a couple of
> >> scallops.
> >>

> > Hey Kili,
> > Do you have a recipe for that seafood lasagna?
> >
> > thanks,
> > ..fred

> Not for that one, but I can get it back, probably. It was my step-mother's.
> I'll see if I can get it for you.
>
> kili

Kili,
thank you -- please don't go out of your way if it's a big deal... I
could probably make do with a general list of ingredients if you recall
them.

...fred

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" > wrote in message
6.121...
> "Sheldon" >
> ups.com:
>

>> TIA Disease Alert!

> I don't think the NIH has that one on file.
>

>> What a waste of scallops... with what all you're going to taste of
>> scallops with that recipe, especially doused in parmesan, you may as
>> well use Mrs. Pauls fish stix.

> I have yet to find frozen fish sticks in white sauce. Perhaps you can
> tell
> me where to find them.
>
>> Scallops should be treated the same as
>> lobster (costs the same too), whichever recipe works with one works
>> with the other... would you use that recipe to prepare a lobster, I
>> seriously doubt it... but then again there is no accounting for those
>> afflicted with TIA Disease.

> Lobster thermidor.
>
> Michael
>
> --
> "I come from a family where gravy is considered a beverage."
> - Erma Bombeck

Transient Ischemic Attack, maybe he's having a stroke?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
> "Sheldon" >
> ups.com:
>

>> TIA Disease Alert!

> I don't think the NIH has that one on file.
>

>> What a waste of scallops... with what all you're going to taste of
>> scallops with that recipe, especially doused in parmesan, you may as
>> well use Mrs. Pauls fish stix.

> I have yet to find frozen fish sticks in white sauce. Perhaps you
> can tell me where to find them.

Hmmm, Michael, maybe we can contact Mrs. Paul (is there a Mister Paul?) and
come up with a new creation!

Jill

Sea Scallops Mark Thorson General Cooking 0 15-05-2010 07:47 PM
Scallops merryb General Cooking 20 25-08-2008 04:44 PM
Scallops werewolf Sushi 122 10-09-2004 04:06 PM
Scallops - how to cook "wet" scallops? Scot General Cooking 11 27-02-2004 05:13 PM
The Sea Scallops jmcquown General Cooking 10 02-01-2004 05:41 AM