Geminis MASSIVE MealMaster

Old 03-09-2006, 01:38 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Geminis MASSIVE MealMaster

I've seen references to this site many, many times but it seems to
have been taken down and even the amazing "WayBack Machine" aka
Internet archive doesn't seem to have a copy.

Is it being hosted anywhere else besides www.synapse.com/~gemini?

Thanks in advance if this questions has been answered a zillion times,
but I did look in Google and only found recipes being attributed to
Gemini - nothing about its demise.

~LG
--
"All mushrooms are edible. However, some of them only once"
Ino!~