Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default My Friend Gave Me This Coupon....

Hello All,

My friend works for a cooking equipment site called instawares.com, and
she gave me these two coupons to use when I want to buy something from
there. However, since I'm not in the market for new cooking stuff, and
more than one person can use the same coupon code, then I thought you
all might want to know about it.

First Code: WRE062430001C ($10 off $100 purchase)
Second Code: WRE062430002C ($15 off $150 purchase)

Happy Shopping! I'll be sure to use them myself as soon as I can afford
it...

-Meesta Ken

Posted to rec.food.cooking

MeestaKen wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> My friend works for a cooking equipment site called > and she gave me

these two coupons to use when I want to buy something
> -Meesta Ken

And I'm absolutely *sure* you have nothing to do with this site, your friend
just "happened" to give you these coupons. Especially since your return
email is . Oh, gee, what a coincidence!

While I give you credit for trying to disguise it in your post, SPAM is not
welcome on this newsgroup.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking
jay jay is offline

On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 15:51:22 -0700, MeestaKen wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> My friend works for a cooking equipment site called instawares.com, and
> she gave me these two coupons to use when I want to buy something from
> there. However, since I'm not in the market for new cooking stuff, and
> more than one person can use the same coupon code, then I thought you
> all might want to know about it.
>
> First Code: WRE062430001C ($10 off $100 purchase)
> Second Code: WRE062430002C ($15 off $150 purchase)
>
> Happy Shopping! I'll be sure to use them myself as soon as I can afford
> it...
>
> -Meesta Ken

Another bust!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default My Friend Gave Me This Coupon.... It is good for SPAM

"MeestaKen" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hello All,
>
> My friend works for a cooking equipment site called instaspam.com, and
> she gave me these two coupons to use when I want to buy something from
> there. However, since I'm not in the market for new cooking stuff, and
> more than one person can use the same coupon code, then I thought you
> all might want to know about it.
>
> First Code: WRE062430001C ($10 off $100 purchase)
> Second Code: WRE062430002C ($15 off $150 purchase)
>
> Happy Shopping! I'll be sure to use them myself as soon as I can afford
> it...
>
> -Meesta Ken

Do you think people are stupid? Do you think this "my friend" think is even
mildly believable? I'd never go to a web site when it is spammed and the
site owner tries to advertise for free by using such a lame posting.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 1 Sep 2006 19:27:06 -0500, "jmcquown" >
wrote:

>MeestaKen wrote:
>> Hello All,
>>
>> My friend works for a cooking equipment site called > and she gave me

>these two coupons to use when I want to buy something
>> -Meesta Ken

>And I'm absolutely *sure* you have nothing to do with this site, your friend
>just "happened" to give you these coupons. Especially since your return
>email is . Oh, gee, what a coincidence!
>
>While I give you credit for trying to disguise it in your post, SPAM is not
>welcome on this newsgroup.
>
>Jill

A friendly e-mail to
since that's his ISP may
get his wrist slapped - or even more depending on how they view Usenet
violations.

~LG
--
"The wages of sin is death but so is the salary of virtue, and at least the evil get to go home early on Fridays."
Terry Pratchett - Witches Abroad