T2 Diabetes May Respond to Current Pain Medication...

Old 02-02-2005, 12:54 AM
Usenet poster

Default T2 Diabetes May Respond to Current Pain Medication...

Twenty aspirins a day (enough to cause stomach bleeding)
if that's what you try. Wait for something better.

"M. Mass" wrote in message
Researchers in Boston have pinpointed a primary trigger for the most
common form of diabetes and have uncovered evidence that simple,
inexpensive aspirin-like drugs could keep the disease that affects
millions in check.

http://tinyurl.com/43hk9

M. Mass