Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Meanwhile, in Tory Britain.............

On 9/2/2014 11:03 AM, Ian Field wrote:

> "Don Roberto" > wrote in message

>>> Don't get me started about bread!!!
>>>

>> Don't get *me* started about the chow in culinary developing countries
>> such as Mud Island. No wonder the Scots want to get away from y'all.

> They put salt on porrige!

Who cares as long as they don't run out of lox and whiskey.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Don Roberto" > wrote in message
> On 9/2/2014 11:03 AM, Ian Field wrote:

>>> Don't get *me* started about the chow in culinary developing countries
>>> such as Mud Island. No wonder the Scots want to get away from y'all.

>> They put salt on porrige!

> Who cares as long as they don't run out of lox and whiskey.

The main reason Scotland wants to leave, is to get rid of the Tories - its
only a matter of time before more counties hold a referendum on leaving the
UK and becoming part of Scotland.

The supply of scotch can only get better.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 09/11/2014 09:48 AM, Ian Field wrote:
> The supply of scotch can only get better.

The UK makes a lot tax of money off of scotch.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Todd" > wrote in message
> On 09/11/2014 09:48 AM, Ian Field wrote:
>> The supply of scotch can only get better.

> The UK makes a lot tax of money off of scotch.

Soon they can levvy import tax as well.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 09/12/2014 10:09 AM, Ian Field wrote:

> "Todd" > wrote in message
>> On 09/11/2014 09:48 AM, Ian Field wrote:
>>> The supply of scotch can only get better.

>> The UK makes a lot tax of money off of scotch.

> Soon they can levvy import tax as well.

Now that is funny!

tory burch flats tory burch Baking 1 08-08-2011 03:35 AM
Food intolerance in Britain Food Snob®[_2_] General Cooking 30 12-02-2010 04:12 AM
How Britain got the Hots for Curry Goomba[_2_] General Cooking 72 19-01-2010 08:04 AM
Squirrels in Britain modom (palindrome guy)[_3_] General Cooking 32 20-01-2009 09:36 PM
most pubs in britain?? [email protected] Beer 1 17-04-2006 06:40 PM