Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default tried artichoke first time

they were on sale and I've never had 'em before.

I watched good eats on how to cook them.

wasn't bad..I'm not a veggie guy at all...to me was like a potato with a
hint of cauliflower or something green.

I liked it better next day cold dipped into warm/melted butter/garlic /chive
mix.

my only gripe was its a lot of work for little reward

if I ever crave them again id prob buy a bag of frozen hearts and sauté them
in butter.

KROM

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"KROM" > wrote in message
> they were on sale and I've never had 'em before.
>
> I watched good eats on how to cook them.
>
> wasn't bad..I'm not a veggie guy at all...to me was like a potato with a
> hint of cauliflower or something green.
>
> I liked it better next day cold dipped into warm/melted butter/garlic
> /chive mix.
>
> my only gripe was its a lot of work for little reward
>
> if I ever crave them again id prob buy a bag of frozen hearts and sauté
> them in butter.
>
> KROM

I have a recipe for stuffed artichokes which is out of this world. It
involves breadcrumbs, so if you try to make them, you will need to know how
much of this you can handle. You could increase the cheese to help lower
the carbs. Here is the recipe.

Artichokes, stuffed, Italian style

Makes 4 medium or 3 large artichokes

Mix in a bowl;
1 ½ cups of breadcrumbs - Preferably Italian style seasoned breadcrumbs
¾ cup grated Romano cheese
3 tbsp chopped parsley
2 or 3 Garlic cloves, minced fine or put through a press.
½ cup or one small onion, minced fine
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
about 4 tbsp olive oil

Preparation;

Cut off tops and stems of artichokes
Snip tops of leaves with a scissors to remove thorns
Slam artichoke down on a cutting board to open leaves a bit
Wash and drain
Sprinkle stuffing mix down between leaves equally spreading leaves and
continuing to add the mixture till it falls down into the artichokes.

After all stuffing is used up, place artichokes standing, in a Dutch oven
with a tight fitting lid.
Add water to about 1/3 of the way up the sides of the artichokes
Drizzle Olive Oil over each artichoke lightly then cover and simmer for
about an hour or till tender. I test with a fork.

Allow to cool somewhat before eating.
Best eaten lukewarm, but they store well and can be put away, each
individually wrapped in plastic wrap and either eaten cold or microwaved
briefly just before eating.

--
Best Regards,
Evelyn

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries.
Without them humanity cannot survive."
-- His Holiness, the Dalai Lama

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"KROM" > wrote in message
> they were on sale and I've never had 'em before.
>
> I watched good eats on how to cook them.
>
> wasn't bad..I'm not a veggie guy at all...to me was like a potato with a
> hint of cauliflower or something green.
>
> I liked it better next day cold dipped into warm/melted butter/garlic
> /chive mix.
>
> my only gripe was its a lot of work for little reward
>
> if I ever crave them again id prob buy a bag of frozen hearts and sauté
> them in butter.
>
> KROM

Did you cook them in the microwave? Very easy. I love them, but...the
dipping thing can really pile on the calories for me. Never can have too
much butter or mayo, if you know what I mean. Without all the dipping stuff,
they're kind of bland.

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

KROM > wrote:
: they were on sale and I've never had 'em before.

: I watched good eats on how to cook them.

: wasn't bad..I'm not a veggie guy at all...to me was like a potato with a
: hint of cauliflower or something green.

: I liked it better next day cold dipped into warm/melted butter/garlic /chive
: mix.

: my only gripe was its a lot of work for little reward

: if I ever crave them again id prob buy a bag of frozen hearts and saut? them
: in butter.

: KROM
:

Cold, they are delicious dipped into a good vinegrette. One good thing
about them is tht they take quite a while to eat, what with scraping the
outer leaves with your teeth. this encourages eating a smaller quantit of
food, which, for me, is a good thing.

Wendy
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Evelyn > wrote:

: "KROM" > wrote in message
: ...
: > they were on sale and I've never had 'em before.
: >
[...]

: 1 ? cups of breadcrumbs - Preferably Italian style seasoned breadcrumbs
: ? cup grated Romano cheese
: 3 tbsp chopped parsley
: 2 or 3 Garlic cloves, minced fine or put through a press.
: ? cup or one small onion, minced fine
: ? tsp salt
: ? tsp black pepper
: about 4 tbsp olive oil

: Preparation;

: --
: Best Regards,
: Evelyn

Remember that you can make fresh bread crumbs form a low carb bread like
Arnolds or Peperidge Farms.

Wendy

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"W. Baker" > wrote in message
> Evelyn > wrote:
>
> : "KROM" > wrote in message
> : ...
> : > they were on sale and I've never had 'em before.
> : >
> : > I watched good eats on how to cook them.
> : >
> : > wasn't bad..I'm not a veggie guy at all...to me was like a potato with
> : > hint of cauliflower or something green.
> : >
> : > I liked it better next day cold dipped into warm/melted butter/garlic
> : > /chive mix.
> : >
> : > my only gripe was its a lot of work for little reward
> : >
> : > if I ever crave them again id prob buy a bag of frozen hearts and
> saut?
> : > them in butter.
> : >
> : > KROM
>

> : I have a recipe for stuffed artichokes which is out of this world. It
> : involves breadcrumbs, so if you try to make them, you will need to know
> how
> : much of this you can handle. You could increase the cheese to help
> lower
> : the carbs. Here is the recipe.
>
> : Artichokes, stuffed, Italian style
>
> : Makes 4 medium or 3 large artichokes
>
> : Mix in a bowl;
> : 1 ? cups of breadcrumbs - Preferably Italian style seasoned breadcrumbs
> : ? cup grated Romano cheese
> : 3 tbsp chopped parsley
> : 2 or 3 Garlic cloves, minced fine or put through a press.
> : ? cup or one small onion, minced fine
> : ? tsp salt
> : ? tsp black pepper
> : about 4 tbsp olive oil
>
> : Preparation;
>
> : --
> : Best Regards,
> : Evelyn
>
> Remember that you can make fresh bread crumbs form a low carb bread like
> Arnolds or Peperidge Farms.
>
> Wendy

Yes, that might help too. I am looking to get the same taste in a lower
carb version.

--
Best Regards,
Evelyn

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries.
Without them humanity cannot survive."
-- His Holiness, the Dalai Lama

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 15:58:47 -0500, "KROM" > wrote:

>they were on sale and I've never had 'em before.

I love 'em - I'm growing a couple of plants this year, they're huge
perennials, I'll have my own stock next year

How long do you microwave 'em for, Cheri?

Nicky.
T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid
D&E, 150ug thyroxine
Last A1c 5.2% BMI 26
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Nicky" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 15:58:47 -0500, "KROM" > wrote:
>
>>they were on sale and I've never had 'em before.

> I love 'em - I'm growing a couple of plants this year, they're huge
> perennials, I'll have my own stock next year
>
> How long do you microwave 'em for, Cheri?
>
> Nicky.
> T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid
> D&E, 150ug thyroxine
> Last A1c 5.2% BMI 26

I put them in a MV safe bowl, add a couple of inches of water, place them
pointed side down, and depending on the size (2 jumbo large) about 14
minutes on high. You can always check by testing for doneness too, and maybe
need to add a minute or two.

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "Nicky" > wrote in message
>> On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 15:58:47 -0500, "KROM" > wrote:
>>
>>>they were on sale and I've never had 'em before.

>> I love 'em - I'm growing a couple of plants this year, they're huge
>> perennials, I'll have my own stock next year
>>
>> How long do you microwave 'em for, Cheri?
>>
>> Nicky.
>> T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid
>> D&E, 150ug thyroxine
>> Last A1c 5.2% BMI 26

> I put them in a MV safe bowl, add a couple of inches of water, place them
> pointed side down, and depending on the size (2 jumbo large) about 14
> minutes on high. You can always check by testing for doneness too, and
> maybe need to add a minute or two.
>

> Cheri

That should be MW...LOL

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

I liked the taste of the artichoke cold best..was more potato like to
me...the chive/garlic/butter dip made it taste like I was eating a nibble of
potato with toppings.

but as I say was a lot of work to eat for the tiny bit of food you actually
get.

I bet this recipe would be good baked with hearts as a casserole.

KROM

"Evelyn" > wrote in message

> "KROM" > wrote in message
>> they were on sale and I've never had 'em before.
>>
>> I watched good eats on how to cook them.
>>
>> wasn't bad..I'm not a veggie guy at all...to me was like a potato with a
>> hint of cauliflower or something green.
>>
>> I liked it better next day cold dipped into warm/melted butter/garlic
>> /chive mix.
>>
>> my only gripe was its a lot of work for little reward
>>
>> if I ever crave them again id prob buy a bag of frozen hearts and sauté
>> them in butter.
>>
>> KROM

> I have a recipe for stuffed artichokes which is out of this world. It
> involves breadcrumbs, so if you try to make them, you will need to know
> how much of this you can handle. You could increase the cheese to help
> lower the carbs. Here is the recipe.
>
> Artichokes, stuffed, Italian style
>
> Makes 4 medium or 3 large artichokes
>
> Mix in a bowl;
> 1 ½ cups of breadcrumbs - Preferably Italian style seasoned breadcrumbs
> ¾ cup grated Romano cheese
> 3 tbsp chopped parsley
> 2 or 3 Garlic cloves, minced fine or put through a press.
> ½ cup or one small onion, minced fine
> ½ tsp salt
> ¼ tsp black pepper
> about 4 tbsp olive oil
>
> Preparation;
>
> Cut off tops and stems of artichokes
> Snip tops of leaves with a scissors to remove thorns
> Slam artichoke down on a cutting board to open leaves a bit
> Wash and drain
> Sprinkle stuffing mix down between leaves equally spreading leaves and
> continuing to add the mixture till it falls down into the artichokes.
>
> After all stuffing is used up, place artichokes standing, in a Dutch oven
> with a tight fitting lid.
> Add water to about 1/3 of the way up the sides of the artichokes
> Drizzle Olive Oil over each artichoke lightly then cover and simmer for
> about an hour or till tender. I test with a fork.
>
> Allow to cool somewhat before eating.
> Best eaten lukewarm, but they store well and can be put away, each
> individually wrapped in plastic wrap and either eaten cold or microwaved
> briefly just before eating.
>

> --
> Best Regards,
> Evelyn
>
> "Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries.
> Without them humanity cannot survive."
> -- His Holiness, the Dalai Lama

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

I didn't know how they'd turn out nuked so I used Alton browns method from
the TV show good eats.

KROM

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "KROM" > wrote in message
>> they were on sale and I've never had 'em before.
>>
>> I watched good eats on how to cook them.
>>
>> wasn't bad..I'm not a veggie guy at all...to me was like a potato with a
>> hint of cauliflower or something green.
>>
>> I liked it better next day cold dipped into warm/melted butter/garlic
>> /chive mix.
>>
>> my only gripe was its a lot of work for little reward
>>
>> if I ever crave them again id prob buy a bag of frozen hearts and sauté
>> them in butter.
>>
>> KROM

> Did you cook them in the microwave? Very easy. I love them, but...the
> dipping thing can really pile on the calories for me. Never can have too
> much butter or mayo, if you know what I mean. Without all the dipping
> stuff, they're kind of bland.
>
> Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Apr 28, 1:58*pm, "KROM" > wrote:
> they were on sale and I've never had 'em before.
>
> I watched good eats on how to cook them.
>
> wasn't bad..I'm not a veggie guy at all...to me was like a potato with a
> hint of *cauliflower or something green.
>
> I liked it better next day cold dipped into warm/melted butter/garlic /chive
> mix.
>
> my only gripe was its a lot of work for little reward
>
> if I ever crave them again id prob buy a bag of frozen hearts and sauté them
> in butter.
>
> KROM

My favorite way is whole baby artichokes sliced in two and sauteed in
a little EVOO with a lot of garlic and salt, but it is really hard to
find them young enough not to have the choke. The sellers at the
farmer's market always tell me they prefer to grow them full size
because they get more for them, but sometimes they'll have a few late
ones at the end of the season. If you find a source, do try some that
way and you might like them better.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

cool..sounds good...I will also try just the hearts that way as a side dish
to say steak or something.

KROM

"Ricavito" > wrote
> My favorite way is whole baby artichokes sliced in two and sauteed in
> a little EVOO with a lot of garlic and salt, but it is really hard to
> find them young enough not to have the choke. The sellers at the
> farmer's market always tell me they prefer to grow them full size
> because they get more for them, but sometimes they'll have a few late
> ones at the end of the season. If you find a source, do try some that
> way and you might like them better.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

KROM > wrote:
: cool..sounds good...I will also try just the hearts that way as a side dish
: to say steak or something.

: KROM

You can find the hearts canned or jarred, either in brine or marinated.
They, particularly the marinated ones, in a salad, either halved or
sliced. veyr "quick and dirty."

Wendy

: "Ricavito" > wrote
: > My favorite way is whole baby artichokes sliced in two and sauteed in
: > a little EVOO with a lot of garlic and salt, but it is really hard to
: > find them young enough not to have the choke. The sellers at the
: > farmer's market always tell me they prefer to grow them full size
: > because they get more for them, but sometimes they'll have a few late
: > ones at the end of the season. If you find a source, do try some that
: > way and you might like them better.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Apr 30, 3:44*pm, "KROM" > wrote:
> cool..sounds good...I will also try just the hearts that way as a side dish
> to say steak or something.
>
> KROM
>
> "Ricavito" > wrote
>

> > My favorite way is whole baby artichokes sliced in two and sauteed in
> > a little EVOO with a lot of garlic and salt, but it is really hard to
> > find them young enough not to have the choke. *The sellers at the
> > farmer's market always tell me they prefer to grow them full size
> > because they get more for them, but sometimes they'll have a few late
> > ones at the end of the season. *If you find a source, do try some that
> > way and you might like them better.- Hide quoted text -

The hearts are really good like that too. Have you tried the pickled
artichokes--they're excellent just out of the jar and good to cook
with too. I used to put them on pizza, back in the day...

I just found some baby artichokes at the farmers' market this morning,
so we'll be having them sauteed tomorrow. Today will be 11 vegetable
soup that I will puree with a few tablespoons of greek yogurt and a
drizzle of cream, and serve with some of Cheri's parmesan "chips".

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

no this was my first time every trying artichoke..I am a carnivore and only
since dx have learned to add non spiking fruits and veggies to my diet.

KROM

"Ricavito" > wrote in message
> On Apr 30, 3:44 pm, "KROM" > wrote:
>> cool..sounds good...I will also try just the hearts that way as a side
>> dish
>> to say steak or something.
>>
>> KROM
>>
>> "Ricavito" > wrote
>>

>> > My favorite way is whole baby artichokes sliced in two and sauteed in
>> > a little EVOO with a lot of garlic and salt, but it is really hard to
>> > find them young enough not to have the choke. The sellers at the
>> > farmer's market always tell me they prefer to grow them full size
>> > because they get more for them, but sometimes they'll have a few late
>> > ones at the end of the season. If you find a source, do try some that
>> > way and you might like them better.- Hide quoted text -

> The hearts are really good like that too. Have you tried the pickled
> artichokes--they're excellent just out of the jar and good to cook
> with too. I used to put them on pizza, back in the day...
>
> I just found some baby artichokes at the farmers' market this morning,
> so we'll be having them sauteed tomorrow. Today will be 11 vegetable
> soup that I will puree with a few tablespoons of greek yogurt and a
> drizzle of cream, and serve with some of Cheri's parmesan "chips".

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

aldi also offers them in a jar plain... and some grocery stores have them
frozen in a one pound bag, Lee
"W. Baker" > wrote in message
> KROM > wrote:
> : cool..sounds good...I will also try just the hearts that way as a side
> dish
> : to say steak or something.
>
> : KROM
>
> You can find the hearts canned or jarred, either in brine or marinated.
> They, particularly the marinated ones, in a salad, either halved or
> sliced. veyr "quick and dirty."
>
> Wendy
>
> : "Ricavito" > wrote
> : > My favorite way is whole baby artichokes sliced in two and sauteed in
> : > a little EVOO with a lot of garlic and salt, but it is really hard to
> : > find them young enough not to have the choke. The sellers at the
> : > farmer's market always tell me they prefer to grow them full size
> : > because they get more for them, but sometimes they'll have a few late
> : > ones at the end of the season. If you find a source, do try some that
> : > way and you might like them better.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Jun 21, 7:47*am, "Stormmee" > wrote:
> aldi also offers them in a jar plain... and some grocery stores have them
> frozen in a one pound bag, Lee"W. Baker" > wrote in message

> > KROM > wrote:
> > : cool..sounds good...I will also try just the hearts that way as a side
> > dish
> > : to say steak or something.

> > : KROM

> > You can find the hearts canned or jarred, either in brine or marinated.
> > They, particularly the marinated ones, in a salad, either halved or
> > sliced. *veyr "quick and dirty."

> > Wendy

> > : "Ricavito" > wrote
> > : > My favorite way is whole baby artichokes sliced in two and sauteed in
> > : > a little EVOO with a lot of garlic and salt, but it is really hard to
> > : > find them young enough not to have the choke. *The sellers at the
> > : > farmer's market always tell me they prefer to grow them full size
> > : > because they get more for them, but sometimes they'll have a few late
> > : > ones at the end of the season. *If you find a source, do try some that
> > : > way and you might like them better.- Hide quoted text -

Hi Lee, nice to see you posting. How are you?
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Hi,

I am fine now... RL got in the way of groups, but i am slowly adding them
back into the daily routine,

Lee
"Ricavito" > wrote in message
On Jun 21, 7:47 am, "Stormmee" > wrote:
> aldi also offers them in a jar plain... and some grocery stores have them
> frozen in a one pound bag, Lee"W. Baker" > wrote in
> message

> > KROM > wrote:
> > : cool..sounds good...I will also try just the hearts that way as a side
> > dish
> > : to say steak or something.

> > : KROM

> > You can find the hearts canned or jarred, either in brine or marinated.
> > They, particularly the marinated ones, in a salad, either halved or
> > sliced. veyr "quick and dirty."

> > Wendy

> > : "Ricavito" > wrote
> > : > My favorite way is whole baby artichokes sliced in two and sauteed
> > in
> > : > a little EVOO with a lot of garlic and salt, but it is really hard
> > : > find them young enough not to have the choke. The sellers at the
> > : > farmer's market always tell me they prefer to grow them full size
> > : > because they get more for them, but sometimes they'll have a few
> > late
> > : > ones at the end of the season. If you find a source, do try some
> > that
> > : > way and you might like them better.- Hide quoted text -

Hi Lee, nice to see you posting. How are you?

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

closest aldi to me is like a hours drive...they were going to build one like
8 blocks from me but the city council tried to gouge them on the land
demanding "site clean up fees"..so they passed...

KROM

"Stormmee" > wrote in message
> aldi also offers them in a jar plain... and some grocery stores have them
> frozen in a one pound bag, Lee
> "W. Baker" > wrote in message
>> KROM > wrote:
>> : cool..sounds good...I will also try just the hearts that way as a side
>> dish
>> : to say steak or something.
>>
>> : KROM
>>
>> You can find the hearts canned or jarred, either in brine or marinated.
>> They, particularly the marinated ones, in a salad, either halved or
>> sliced. veyr "quick and dirty."
>>
>> Wendy
>>
>> : "Ricavito" > wrote
>> : > My favorite way is whole baby artichokes sliced in two and sauteed in
>> : > a little EVOO with a lot of garlic and salt, but it is really hard to
>> : > find them young enough not to have the choke. The sellers at the
>> : > farmer's market always tell me they prefer to grow them full size
>> : > because they get more for them, but sometimes they'll have a few late
>> : > ones at the end of the season. If you find a source, do try some
>> that
>> : > way and you might like them better.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

welcome back!

KROM

"Stormmee" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I am fine now... RL got in the way of groups, but i am slowly adding them
> back into the daily routine,
>
> Lee
> "Ricavito" > wrote in message
> On Jun 21, 7:47 am, "Stormmee" > wrote:
>> aldi also offers them in a jar plain... and some grocery stores have them
>> frozen in a one pound bag, Lee"W. Baker" > wrote in
>> message

>> > KROM > wrote:
>> > : cool..sounds good...I will also try just the hearts that way as a
>> > side
>> > dish
>> > : to say steak or something.

>> > : KROM

>> > You can find the hearts canned or jarred, either in brine or marinated.
>> > They, particularly the marinated ones, in a salad, either halved or
>> > sliced. veyr "quick and dirty."

>> > Wendy

>> > : "Ricavito" > wrote
>> > : > My favorite way is whole baby artichokes sliced in two and sauteed
>> > in
>> > : > a little EVOO with a lot of garlic and salt, but it is really hard
>> > : > find them young enough not to have the choke. The sellers at the
>> > : > farmer's market always tell me they prefer to grow them full size
>> > : > because they get more for them, but sometimes they'll have a few
>> > late
>> > : > ones at the end of the season. If you find a source, do try some
>> > that
>> > : > way and you might like them better.- Hide quoted text -

> Hi Lee, nice to see you posting. How are you?

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

that sucks, if you ever are near the aldis an hour away take coolers and
boxes and stock up, lots of great frozen veggies, their cheeses are fabulous
tasting and about half of a regular store, make sure to get the real stuff
as they have the plastic stuff also... last one i got was light sage
havarti,... 2 dollars for 12 ounces... mmmmm

Lee
"KROM" > wrote in message
> closest aldi to me is like a hours drive...they were going to build one
> like 8 blocks from me but the city council tried to gouge them on the land
> demanding "site clean up fees"..so they passed...
>
> KROM
>

> "Stormmee" > wrote in message
>> aldi also offers them in a jar plain... and some grocery stores have them
>> frozen in a one pound bag, Lee
>> "W. Baker" > wrote in message
>>> KROM > wrote:
>>> : cool..sounds good...I will also try just the hearts that way as a side
>>> dish
>>> : to say steak or something.
>>>
>>> : KROM
>>>
>>> You can find the hearts canned or jarred, either in brine or marinated.
>>> They, particularly the marinated ones, in a salad, either halved or
>>> sliced. veyr "quick and dirty."
>>>
>>> Wendy
>>>
>>> : "Ricavito" > wrote
>>> : > My favorite way is whole baby artichokes sliced in two and sauteed
>>> in
>>> : > a little EVOO with a lot of garlic and salt, but it is really hard
>>> : > find them young enough not to have the choke. The sellers at the
>>> : > farmer's market always tell me they prefer to grow them full size
>>> : > because they get more for them, but sometimes they'll have a few
>>> late
>>> : > ones at the end of the season. If you find a source, do try some
>>> that
>>> : > way and you might like them better.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

glad to be back, Lee
"KROM" > wrote in message
> welcome back!
>
> KROM
>

> "Stormmee" > wrote in message
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am fine now... RL got in the way of groups, but i am slowly adding them
>> back into the daily routine,
>>
>> Lee
>> "Ricavito" > wrote in message
>> On Jun 21, 7:47 am, "Stormmee" > wrote:
>>> aldi also offers them in a jar plain... and some grocery stores have
>>> them
>>> frozen in a one pound bag, Lee"W. Baker" > wrote in
>>> message

>> Hi Lee, nice to see you posting. How are you?

Killing Time With Triangles or Kilning Triangle Traveler Time Kurt Brown-- Saint Ram Bone General Cooking 0 07-08-2008 05:56 PM
Hot Artichoke Dip International Recipes OnLine Recipes (moderated) 0 25-03-2008 03:04 AM
Artichoke time Opinicus Historic 3 20-04-2007 04:52 AM
no time to bake - how to divide time in recipe over a day [email protected] Baking 2 19-10-2006 09:21 PM
LC-REC - Artichoke Dip Damsel in dis Dress General Cooking 18 08-02-2005 08:09 AM