Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default food processor - bowl removal

I bought a Signature Gourmet Deluxe Food Processor with chute at
Walgreens - it's my first annd I see in the instructions how to attach
the bowl so it locks in - unfortunately, it came with the bowl already
locked in and I don't want to break it trying to figure out how to take
it off.

While I'm here, do I use the meat chopping blade for tomatoes, onions,
peppers etc?

Peace,

Kate
Posted to rec.food.equipment

"kate" wrote

>I bought a Signature Gourmet Deluxe Food Processor with chute at
>Walgreens - it's my first annd I see in the instructions how to attach the
>bowl so it locks in - unfortunately, it came with the bowl already locked
>in and I don't want to break it trying to figure out how to take it off.

Check with the manufacturers's customer service department for the best
advice.

> While I'm here, do I use the meat chopping blade for tomatoes, onions,
> peppers etc?

I do. I have a Cuisinart and use the knife blade to chop - with a pulsing
action.

> Peace,
> Kate

Dora

Posted to rec.food.equipment

limey wrote:

> "kate" wrote
>
>> I bought a Signature Gourmet Deluxe Food Processor with chute at
>> Walgreens - it's my first annd I see in the instructions how to attach
>> the bowl so it locks in - unfortunately, it came with the bowl already
>> locked in and I don't want to break it trying to figure out how to
>> take it off.

> Check with the manufacturers's customer service department for the best
> advice.

I will but they are closed today and tomorrow.

>> While I'm here, do I use the meat chopping blade for tomatoes, onions,
>> peppers etc?

> I do. I have a Cuisinart and use the knife blade to chop - with a
> pulsing action.

Thanks! If I ever get it loose, that's what I'll do too.

Kate
Posted to rec.food.equipment

Did you figure out how to remove the bowl? I can't remove mine either!