Arch Andrus

Default Kitchen Queen and Thunder Group

Some years ago I was in a Salvation Army store at the right time and
picked up two pieces of cookware, a large saucepan and a Dutch oven. The
name, Kitchen Queen appeared on the bottom. I have been very pleased with
their performance and have looked for more pieces. I have not been able
to find any.
I Googled it and only got a web page that was about as informative as
Congo Lisa Rice under oath. From the information I have obtained there
seems to be an Amway connection. However, a search there reveals nothing
except some pricey waterless cookware using the word, Queen.
Meanwhile, at Ace Restaurant Supply I purchased a seven piece set of
heavy duty, copper bottom SS cookware that seems to be quite good first
time out. It was part of a promotional at $69.00, $10.00 off the regular
price. It is simply labeled Thunder Group, Inc. So new, I could not find
it anywhere in my searches.
If anyone has any information they would care to share on either or both
of these brands, it would be most appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Arch

Philip Weiss

Hey Arch,
Was the racist remark really necessary?

"Arch Andrus" > wrote in message
> Some years ago I was in a Salvation Army store at the right time and
> picked up two pieces of cookware, a large saucepan and a Dutch oven. The
> name, Kitchen Queen appeared on the bottom. I have been very pleased with
> their performance and have looked for more pieces. I have not been able
> to find any.
> I Googled it and only got a web page that was about as informative as
> Congo Lisa Rice under oath. From the information I have obtained there
> seems to be an Amway connection. However, a search there reveals nothing
> except some pricey waterless cookware using the word, Queen.
> Meanwhile, at Ace Restaurant Supply I purchased a seven piece set of
> heavy duty, copper bottom SS cookware that seems to be quite good first
> time out. It was part of a promotional at $69.00, $10.00 off the regular
> price. It is simply labeled Thunder Group, Inc. So new, I could not find
> it anywhere in my searches.
> If anyone has any information they would care to share on either or both
> of these brands, it would be most appreciated.
> Thanks in advance.
> Arch

Philip Weiss

Just thought you all might like to read the e-mail this brilliant racist
sent me privately in answer to the question below:

"I did not name her. Her parents did and obviously did not think it so. Have
you ever tried to spell it?
Do you know anything about Kitchen Queen or Thunder Group?
Arch"
Yes Arch, It's spelled with a "D" not a "G" as you well know you racist
moron.