Tanya Quinn

Default Need juicer recommendation

Can anyone recommend a juicer they like? I am looking to get started
with juicing, probably just making small quantities for 1-2 people at
a time. I had a cheap juicer at one point, (Hamilton Beech?) which
quickly broke and I returned. I would like to juice carrots, apples,
oranges and various other fruits and vegetables. For oranges am I
better off with a separate manual retro style citrus juicer? (easier
than having to peel the orange)

I already have a blender, KA food processor and KA stand mixer so I'm
looking for something that won't take up a lot of counter space. Is
the juicer attachment to the KA stand mixer decent or will it just
become a quick source of frustration? Also looking for something that
is easy to clean!

Thanks
Tanya
Kate Dicey

Do either of your other machines have a juicer attachment? I got the
one for my Magimix food processor (didn't want or need a whole new
machine!), and it works wonderfully.

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk

Juicer Recommendation Kent Cooking Equipment 10 08-05-2007 04:58 AM
Best Juicer Under $150 Matt General Cooking 2 03-05-2005 02:33 PM
Best Juicer???????????? usual suspect Vegan 7 26-01-2005 01:19 AM
Best juicer ? DXer Vegan 2 12-12-2004 01:26 PM
best juicer MIKE Cooking Equipment 2 03-11-2003 10:09 PM