Aileen

Default Wolf Vs Viking Range

Hi all:
I would love to hear from those with either brand. I am interested in
48" char grill, 6 burner.
I do not know whether I want dual fuel or not.
Presently have a Thermidor 36 all gas with griddle. I would never buy
another griddle....too little use and a pain to clean. Hubbie is
interested in the grill...I know it will also be a major pain to clean.

Any ifo appreciated, Aileen in the Thawing North