Default Anyone have a Rival Seal A Meal?

Hi

I'm wondering if anyone has a Rival Seal A Meal VS110. I think it's a
newer machine on the market. I just got one for Christmas and was
hoping to find someone who might be able to compare the vacuum power of
this with the Foodsaver models.

I bought my Dad a Foodsaver 2 years ago for Chistmas and he likes it
very much. But the person who gave me the Rival machine was not
knowledgeable about the machines and did not realize that I had wanted a
Foodsaver.

It seems to work well though. I used it for the first time last night.
I vacuumed two separate pounds of ground turkey. This morning I did
notice a few pockets of air that had developed ice crystals. Is this
normal when vacuuming ground beef/turkey with a Foodsaver machine?
Does it always get near 100% of the air out?

Thanks!
Greg

limey

"Bob Shaw" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> http://www.pump-n-seal.com/comparison.htm

Does anyone have an opinion on the Pump-n-Seal? The price is extraordinary
vs. the Tilia.

Dora