Default Reversible Grill

I'm looking to buy a reversible grill. The type that I'm looking for,
the one I can put on top of my ceramic stove. (Not the electric kind)
Any recommendations? I heard the Le Creuset is suppose to be good.
Did anyone have it or any other ones that you'd recommend?
Sheellah

I read about someone complaining about the Le Creuset one being roughly
finished. It might scratch your stove top. The Lodge cast iron one is also
roughly finished. Le Creuset and others started enameling their cookware
bottoms for these types of ranges, but of course they are one sided then. I
think you might need two separate pans to avoid damaging your cooktop. I've
seen a smoother nonstick aluminum reversable one on the market, but I don't
think the coating would hold up long. The nonstick also isn't great for high
heat, both healthwise, and for longevity of the grill.

<< I'm looking to buy a reversible grill. The type that I'm looking for,
the one I can put on top of my ceramic stove. (Not the electric kind)
Any recommendations? I heard the Le Creuset is suppose to be good.
Did anyone have it or any other ones that you'd recommend?

Viviane

We've got the Le Creuset one and it's very smooth. Not an issue for us as
we have a gas cook top. It works really well and we use both sides (not at
the same time!) for different types of cooking.

"Sheellah" > wrote in message
> I read about someone complaining about the Le Creuset one being roughly
> finished. It might scratch your stove top. The Lodge cast iron one is also
> roughly finished. Le Creuset and others started enameling their cookware
> bottoms for these types of ranges, but of course they are one sided then.

> think you might need two separate pans to avoid damaging your cooktop.

I've
> seen a smoother nonstick aluminum reversable one on the market, but I

don't
> think the coating would hold up long. The nonstick also isn't great for

high
> heat, both healthwise, and for longevity of the grill.
>
> << I'm looking to buy a reversible grill. The type that I'm looking for,
> the one I can put on top of my ceramic stove. (Not the electric kind)
> Any recommendations? I heard the Le Creuset is suppose to be good.
> Did anyone have it or any other ones that you'd recommend?

---