Sam Broadbent

Default A better lunch box.

I am researching the manner in which the lunch box is used in its current
form with an aim to creating a stimulating and exciting
alternative to today's lunch box.

To this end I have created a website documenting the progress of this
research. At present the project is in its infancy and so any
views on the subject of mid day eating, the typical and not so typical lunch
break or anything else you can think of in relation to the
lunch box, how it is used and the simple pleasures of food would be gladly
received.

I would be grateful if you could follow the link below and fill in the
online questionnaire. The questions are formulated to help me
gain a basic understanding of the lunch break and lunch box experience.
Further developments will be posted on this site and will
be available for online critiquing of progress.

www.sambroadbent.com/dp/landing.htm

I am studying Industrial / Product design at Loughborough University
(www.loughborough.ac.uk/) and have just returned to my
research from a years industrial placement at design agency Fitch:London
(www.fitchlondon.co.uk).

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you,

Sam

--

| Sam Broadbent

| 07779 130 569
| 24 Leopold Street, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 5DL, United
Kingdom

Baldy Cotton

Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
>Stimulating? I don't want to be stimulated by my lunch box.

Didn't you used to have a Charlie's Angels lunchbox...?
Bubbalicious

Baldy Cotton > wrote:

>Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
>>Stimulating? I don't want to be stimulated by my lunch box.

>Didn't you used to have a Charlie's Angels lunchbox...?

I always wanted a Mame Eisenhower lunch box with a thermos for gin.....

Louis' Lunch (and Louie's Lunch) Julian Vrieslander[_3_] General Cooking 0 06-03-2013 12:56 AM
lunch Ingebird Diabetic 23 28-07-2011 06:27 PM
FREE Invasion Day lunch LOL! (Lunch, Tues 26rd Jan) Peter Lucas[_13_] General Cooking 11 29-01-2010 09:17 AM
FREE Invasion Day lunch LOL! (Lunch, Tues 26rd Jan) Peter Lucas[_13_] General Cooking 1 27-01-2010 02:25 PM