Nartker

Default Counter Top Convection Oven

I am looking at counter top Convection Ovens. I have considered the new
Krups model , and the Delonghi Models. Any advice?

Ward Abbott

On Mon, 3 Oct 2005 10:31:23 -0500, " Nartker" >
wrote:

>I am looking at counter top Convection Ovens. I have considered the new
>Krups model , and the Delonghi Models. Any advice?

I love mine.....large enough to do 10 lb turkey.

http://dvorsons.com/Farberware/Farbe...onvecOven.html

Donald

Ward Abbott wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Oct 2005 10:31:23 -0500, " Nartker" >
> wrote:
>

>>I am looking at counter top Convection Ovens. I have considered the new
>>Krups model , and the Delonghi Models. Any advice?

http://www.instawares.com/Convection....7.htm#gallery
Wayne Boatwright

On Mon 03 Oct 2005 02:55:49p, Ward Abbott wrote in rec.food.equipment:

> On Mon, 3 Oct 2005 10:31:23 -0500, " Nartker" >
> wrote:
>
>>I am looking at counter top Convection Ovens. I have considered the new
>>Krups model , and the Delonghi Models. Any advice?
>>

> I love mine.....large enough to do 10 lb turkey.
>

> http://dvorsons.com/Farberware/Farbe...onvecOven.html

I'll second the Farberware model. In fact, I prefer it over the convection
in the oven of my full size range. I've had 3 Farberware units over the
years, beginning back in the mid-1970s. Not that they didn't last. :-)
The first 2 I gave away.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*
_____________________________

http://tinypic.com/dzijap.jpg

Popie-In-The-Bowl
Member

Location: Newport News VA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nartker
I am looking at counter top Convection Ovens. I have considered the new
Krups model , and the Delonghi Models. Any advice?

I have a Delonghi and love it. I use it mostly for small things like snacks where the regular oven is too big and heats up the kitchen too much. Mine must be a smaller model as I don't think it could do even a small turkey, but it does a good sized chicken just fine. Makes a nice crisp crust. And the oven I have is very attractive sitting on the counter.

This one replaced one that I had for about ten years. I don't remember the brand but I wore it out. I found out that I missed it so bought the Delonghi.

twinkietwelve