Peter Aitken

Default Good deal from Sears

I decided to call Sears to service my Bosch dishwasher and they have what
seems like a really good deal. For $180 they will come out and make any
repairs needed, including parts. Plus you get a 1 year parts and labor
guarantee on the entire machine (not just the repair they made). And if
during that year they cannot repair it you will get a $500 credit toward a
new dishwasher at Sears.

My repair was going to cost $59 for the visit and $125 for a new
motherboard, plus the cost of a new new cycle button. So I have already
saved some money plus get the year warranty essentially free. I do not know
if they have similar deals on other appliances.

--
Peter Aitken

Gini

In article m>, Peter Aitken
says...

>I decided to call Sears to service my Bosch dishwasher and they have what
>seems like a really good deal. For $180 they will come out and make any
>repairs needed, including parts. Plus you get a 1 year parts and labor
>guarantee on the entire machine (not just the repair they made). And if
>during that year they cannot repair it you will get a $500 credit toward a
>new dishwasher at Sears.
>
>My repair was going to cost $59 for the visit and $125 for a new
>motherboard, plus the cost of a new new cycle button. So I have already
>saved some money plus get the year warranty essentially free. I do not know
>if they have similar deals on other appliances.

=====
Sounds good. Here, they will also fix multiple appliances on one visit for the
same 59. service call. (Make sure you watch how he installs that new
motherboard, then let me know, OK? When mine was fixed, I didn't realize it was
a plugin job until it was finished.)
=====
=====

Good Deal? jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 28 16-06-2014 10:30 PM
Maybe a good deal on a WSM Dave Bugg Barbecue 22 27-04-2008 06:26 AM
Good Deal? J[_3_] Winemaking 3 19-08-2007 06:17 AM
A Good Deal? [email protected] General Cooking 0 10-01-2005 09:19 PM
Sears Kenmore Dishwasher Deal... Bill Cooking Equipment 2 31-10-2004 10:21 PM