Default mounting under-cabinet range hood as free standing range hood?

Our family is currently renovating the APs kitchen. The kitchen had a
range hood at one time which bit the dust when I was little, and the
APs never got around to replacing it.

Now that us kids are older, we thought a range hood might be nice. Our
relatives all recommend Sang Yan Pai ramge hoods--one said hers lasted
19 years. Has anyone heard of this brand? Are the hoods any good?
These hoods are supposed to have twin motors, grease collecting drain
cups. Some of the models are set up so that the insides can be removed
and washed. All of them have a quoted exhaust volume of ~750 cfm. Is
this a decent amount of airflow for range hoods?

The cheaper models are under-cabinet range hoods, but some of us are
very keen on the industrial look, where the ducts are exposed. The one
model that is free-standing costs almost double the price of an
under-cabinet hood. Since we're on a budget, the question is, would it
be possible to install an under-cabinet range hood as if it were a
free-standing hood, if there is a way of attaching the hood to the
wall? If the hood does not come with pre-drilled holes in the back to
attach the unit to the wall, can you glue it to the wall with some sort
of Liquid Nails-type construction adhesive?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Lil