Default Security (tamper proof) screws used in Cuisinart

Does anyone know the size of the security torx bits used to hold the
bottom on of the DGB-600 BC coffee maker? I think they are between T10
and T20, but I don't know what the size is because they are in a hole
about 1 to 2 inches deep.

The heating element does not want to activate. Everything else works.
As long as it does not work, I guess I am curious. I have a call into
Cuisinart to find out if the thing is in warranty. If it isn't, in I
go. If it is, I guess I will take their lead.