StooBush

Default Looking for a Knife Block

Hi all,

I just got married and the wedding guests came through with a slew of
Wusthof knives that I wanted. Now I need to find a block that fits
them all. It's only 9 knives, plus shears and steel, but one's a
cleaver, which most blocks don't seem to accomodate. Can anyone point
me in the right direction?

I don't really want a megablock, just something that's just right. If
you know of any stores in the Los Angeles area that I may be able to
test drive my knives in, that'd work as well.

Here are the knives:

1. 3.5-in. Paring Knife
2. 4.5-in. Utility Knife
3. 8-in. Bread Knife