Member

Location: Detroit
Default HELP! Oven Door stuck on Dacor W 305 Convection Oven

Our plans for Xmas dinner, and future dinners, are threatened. The door of our Dacor W 305 Convection oven is stuck shut.

Can anyone suggest a solution?

thanks

Merry Christmas etc.
Member

Location: Detroit
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarlee
Our plans for Xmas dinner, and future dinners, are threatened. The door of our Dacor W 305 Convection oven is stuck shut.

Can anyone suggest a solution?

thanks

Merry Christmas etc.

After a few hours, and the oven and door had cooled considerably, I was able to open the door.

The door opened, and I will look for a picture on the internet that will accurately describe what I observed. I believe that a simple expanding the hole into which the hinge fits will solve the problem.

I still welcome other thoughts.

thanks